How Meeting Michael Jackson Changed Her Life

HIStory

Proud Member

When Wish Kid Tiffany Rowe met Michael Jackson in 1988, she was on top of the world. But when the King of Pop pulled her up on stage, it became a transformative experience for Tiffany and her family which still resonates with her today. Hear her whole story and help Make-A-Wish grant wishes like this one today!

CiPJG84UoAIIvwB.jpg

It´s so amazing and beautiful that she still feels the impact of meeting Michael and the strength he gave her ...

This is truly amazing, that she not only got to meet and dance with Michael, but is now helping other kids' dreams come true by working for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I believe that God uses people in times like this, to show them He's still real and active today, in spite of all the naysayers.

Just looking at the video brought tears to my eyes what a sweet story about meeting Michael. Stories like this about Michael just makes my heart so happy he has touch so many lives i am glad she is carrying on her dream by help children who need special love and care.
It all about L.O.V.E. MJ

Michael was one of the few celebrities who did not lose his humility and generosity through his celebrity status. He was dubbed 'The King of Pop' by the entire world yet his kind heart kept on giving. The acts of charity and kindness he bestowed on this world are countless. Michael's legacy lives on in the way he taught thousands of people to be kind, loving and charitable. I doubt anyone will ever be able to top the example Michael set upon the world.

Back