how much did michael work out?

Looks suspicious and weird to me, like a tumor or something.

hahaha....it's just the lighting and the angle if you saw the actual video of it...it's the lighting hitting his deltoid muscle...makes it look bigger than it is...

hahaha....it's just the lighting and the angle if you saw the actual video of it...it's the lighting hitting his deltoid muscle...makes it look bigger than it is...

Thanks. I've seen the video but didn't notice. Will check it out next time.

LOL! That's just the light...if you look at the rest of that footage you will see his arms are very thin and no muscles.... ;)
Michael did not work out, he just danced every day.

Michael once told he never was a big fan of working out, instead he liked to dance instead, which is a great and hard traning.

I think dancing was his workout regime for the majority of his life. I remember Lou Ferrigno said that when Michael first began training for TII, he had a hard time lifting anything over 20 pounds, starting with the 20 pound weights and gradually working himself up. Ferrigno said he mostly worked on his cardio though, if that's the case, that wouldn't necessarily add mass, but give a body more tone, and the rest of the effects would be on the heart and lungs. But I think the constant dancing was most effective when it comes to Michael and his "workout".

Yes that was probably because of aging.

But he was a sharp dancer, I don't think he was fragile or weak at all. According to his mother, he practiced karate since he was a kid, and some of the bodyguards said he still used to do it in the recent years.

According to Tony Buzan, his friend and... let say "personal teacher" Michael was upset about the whole balcony incident and said :“‘I’m a dancer, one of the fittest, strongest people in the theatre. I lift and carry adults with no difficulty.”

Like this in this occasion : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btk17towURo

He was skinny but I don't think he was weak.

whatever he did, it works. he had gorgeous body line. his muscles were defined, but not super buff up. he had perfect body proportion that allowed him to carry his outfits beautifully. many of his outfits look ridiculous on other guys. the high water pants have a shortening effect. but, he had a pair of long legs to offset the shortening effect. and his triangular shape upper body can carry the military jackets really well...
:agree: 1000% agree. :heat:

One time Katherine asked Mike and Jermaine to lift a heavy marble table at Hayvenhurst. Jermaine couldn't do it so Mike did it all by himself. Jermaine said he was dumbfounded because Mike was so skinny.

Dancers are strong people, specially legs and arms. And some people are strong without workout in a gym, Michael one of them. And he loved martial arts since it´s like dancing.

From what I understand it wasn't anything more than cardio, which was done by the dancing. Dancers are also known for their upper body strength, explaining why Mike was able to hold onto the cherry picker dangling over the edge at concerts for an infinite amount of time.

From what I understand it wasn't anything more than cardio, which was done by the dancing. Dancers are also known for their upper body strength, explaining why Mike was able to hold onto the cherry picker dangling over the edge at concerts for an infinite amount of time.

Yeah, and then pull himself back up so effortlessly.....Strong man :wub:

No doubt that Michael always has been in a great shape and was strong. Just think about how crazy he was with candy and pizza, a normal person would be so fat immedialy haha

And according to Lisa, he likes doing it standing up. You need strong legs and arms for that.

*Face palm* For once can we have an MJ thread that doesn't turn into a drool thread lol

:laugh: stop saying he was a vegetarian, he said he stopped years ago, and we know about KFC. And although he didn't like to work out he did, according to many witness. Lou Ferrigno said he was his personal trainer in many occasions and for the This is it concerts.
Dancing it's also a good way to keep you in shape.

"What turns me off is that I don't like eating anything that use to be alive and now it's dead on my plate.I want to be a strict vegetarian , but my doctors keep trying to throw in chicken and fish".
Michael Jackson 2001

Since Michael wasn't a very big eater it makes me wonder just how many calories did he eat in one day

"What turns me off is that I don't like eating anything that use to be alive and now it's dead on my plate.I want to be a strict vegetarian , but my doctors keep trying to throw in chicken and fish".
Michael Jackson 2001

Exactly, he wasn't a vegetarian.
I wish I could find the picture where you can see MJ with a chicken leg in front of that fridge :lmao:

he wasnt a vegetarian most of his life, he only became one in his early twenties and stopped being one in his late twenties although i dont think he ate red meat or pork, just chicken and fish and h said he hated to work out
but his dancing was work out enough for him lol

Back