How often do you listen to MJ's albums?

MJInTheMirror

Proud Member
I got back into his music recently, maybe four months ago, and have been obsessed with everything, and mostly with his albums. I am listening to them maybe every two weeks to be honest, or less. I usually listen to them entirely without skipping anything. I think this could be a very interesting thread.
How often do you listen to his albums?
Do you skip any song?
Which album do you listen to the most?

I still find it hard on most days to listen to him. My depression I am still suffering from. Over what had happen to him. Just won't let me listen to him like I used to. When we still had him I used to listen to him constantly. Probably up to 2, 3, or even 4 hours every single day. My day wasn't complete without listening to his music. For at least one hour or so. But now it is quite rare for me to listen to him. I can go for months without listening to a single song of his. My Bollywood music had since replace listening to him. On the days I do feel more up to listening to him. There is very few songs of his I can handle listening to now. Some of them are:

Al Capone (I prefer this version over the original now.)
Who Is It
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Abortion Papers
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
In The Closet
Dirty Diana

Along with some others. I can't think of. But I no longer listen to his albums. I listen to him on my MP4 player now. But I don't have all of his songs on my MP4 player. Songs like MITM, Will You Be There, Jam, and the songs on his 2001 album. You will never see on my MP4 player. Since those songs no longer exist to me. And the sad thing is back when we still had him. They were some of my most played songs. But now they don't even exist to me. Most especially Jam and MITM. MITM is nothing more than pure 100% poison to me. Has been ever since 7/7/09.:( :boohoo And as for Jam I used to so totally L.O.V.E. that song back when we still had. Now it is extremely rare I will even listen to that song. Since that song still tends to bring up the horrible memory of how I had gotten the worst news ever about Michael.:( :boohoo I so envy the fans that can still really handle listen to any of his songs. As well as watching him. I so totally miss that.:(

I slipped and clicked Thanks on your post by accident :p

I got back into his music recently, maybe four months ago, and have been obsessed with everything, and mostly with his albums. I am listening to them maybe every two weeks to be honest, or less. I usually listen to them entirely without skipping anything. I think this could be a very interesting thread.
How often do you listen to his albums?
Do you skip any song?
Which album do you listen to the most?

Ooh great questions. It'll be interesting to see everyone fill it out!

In general, I'm not listening to MJ as much as I used to. Maybe half a decade ago, Michael was something like 75-80% of what I listened to but my music taste has expanded quite a bit over the past few years. He's still one of my favourite artists, it's just that I listen to way more artists of different genres now. Every few months I enter an MJ faze again when I just binge on all his music hehe.

Anyhow, the last album I seem to have played in full seems to be Thriller. Before that I remember walking around town doing some errands for the day and listening to Invincible like, twice in a row on my phone :p I suppose now I tend to usually just play a couple of random songs before I move onto another MJ album or another artist all together. If I'm playing the whole album through, I won't skip any song but if I start halfway through, I'll skip through whatever I don't feel like so it'll vary. The album I play start to finish the most though seems to be Dangerous, which is my favourite MJ album :D

Looking at my iTunes playcounts, XSCAPE has the most songs in the Top 25 but this is a bit biased as it was brand new so naturally, I'm going to play the content more often. Keeping to his classic albums, it seems to be Bad for me :) (which I think is my 2nd favourite MJ album - it's hard to pick!!).

Top 5 Most Played MJ songs on my iTunes (incl. XSCAPE, versions are contemporary)
A Place With No Name (183 plays)
2. Smooth Criminal (179 plays)
3. Billie Jean (170 plays)
4. Threatened (168 plays)
5. Slave to the Rhythm (146 plays)

Excluding XSCAPE:
Smooth Criminal (179 plays)
2. Billie Jean (170 plays)
3. Threatened (168 plays)
4. Bad (138 plays)
5. Al Capone (124 plays)
6. Beat It (119 plays, I included this since Al Capone is recent like Xscape as well)

His death didn't stop me from listening to his music (albums or certain songs, etc). Why should it? That's how I keep his legacy alive, keep his music alive, by PLAYING IT. If I stopped listening to the artists I loved that have died I wouldn't have any MUSIC.

Give me a break with that bullsh*t!

I know my post came across as salty, but I really don't care. The very thing Mike didn't want to happen (his music disappear, his legacy dying) will happen if people are caught up in how he died instead of CELEBRATING how he lived and the artistry he gave to us.

Last edited:
I'll be BOLD too and say I don't listen to his albums anymore :eek: :busted: :beee:

I DO however listen to #MJJCRadio night and day :cheeky: :clapping::wub:
Well, it has all Michael music, Motown, Albums, mixes, demos and more (y)

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/radio

Simply cause it's 'streaming' Music and no hassle or dilema's to what 'album' should I play now :unsure:

Just pop on your computer or tab and listen. Awww :chillin: :punk: :clap:

Edit: I especially LOVE the COOL Mixes on #MJJCRadio :wub:

I mostly listen to my MJ playlists now on Spotify, but sometimes I do listen to albums. I have Off The Wall and Bad full albums on my waterproof MP3 player so when I go swimming I often listen to either OTW or Bad as albums.

I go through phases with various albums. Lately I have been rocking Xscape a lot and for some reason I have been listening to the first 5 songs on BODF. I would listen to the classics OTW, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and History at least once a week. Since early July I have listened to each track on Xscape between 15 and 19 times each. The record is that I have listened to Jam 149 times since 2009 and that I have listened to every track on Off the Wall at least 48 times. This does not include when I have skipped as sometimes I may skip 3/4 through a song or to the next track when itunes has 5 seconds of the song to go in a fade out and therefore will not count the song as a listen.

I always find the total shoots up around June 25th and August 29th though. Overall I need at least 5 MJ songs a day and usually much more. I can hardly listen to the music when I am teaching, cooking or sleeping though.

Since June I have probably listened to Michael more than Prince, and my current song I keep rocking is "Walk Right Now" which I listened to 23 times last week. If that is not addiction what is.

His death didn't stop me from listening to his music (albums or certain songs, etc). Why should it? That's how I keep his legacy alive, keep his music alive, by PLAYING IT. If I stopped listening to the artists I loved that have died I wouldn't have any MUSIC.

Give me a break with that bullsh*t!

I know my post came across as salty, but I really don't care. The very thing Mike didn't want to happen (his music disappear, his legacy dying) will happen if people are caught up in how he died instead of CELEBRATING how he lived and the artistry he gave to us.

If you are referring to me. Then let me tell you something. I don't know just how long you have been an MJ fan. But I have been an MJ fan for over 30 years. Back in the 90s and up until what had happen to him. He was my total obsession. The 1993 Bollywood movie Darr: A Violent Love Story kind of best explains the obsession I had for Michael. I was often made fun of in school for being a MJ fan. And I didn't care. But I became a total attack dog. If any of those kids ever said a single bad thing about Michael. I almost nearly put a girl in the hospital. Just by doing that. Back then you seriously did not want to mess with me when it came to him. And other thing ever since I was 12 years old. I had consider Michael the love of my life. There is no MJ fan that had as many things in common. As I did with him. So when that happen to him. I was 3 times suicidal. Cause I really was going to keep that promise I had made to myself. Back in December of 1995 when I was 15. That whole entire summer. I was constantly plaque by the most horrific vivid nightmares about him. Some of which I am still haunted by today. They were that bad. And I had never had nightmares that bad before. And then I don't even want to get started on my insomnia. Which was cause by what that evil monster did to him. I now know what it was like for Michael. You just have no idea just how badly I want to be listening to him and watching him. But how the hell can I. While knowing his killer is still out there walking free some where. Where Michael will never get to do that again. That evil monster should be on death row. Awaiting the same kind of execution. That he gave to Michael. Any way until I hear about that evil monster's death in the news or on here. Only then I can go back and listen to and watch him freely once again. But not before then.

^^Hey man, listen. It's probably not really my place however having seen you constantly bring it up, I feel I must say something and I wish to emphasise that I intend this in the most respectful manner, but have you considered going to a therapist or something?

I constantly see you mention your obsession and depression in your posts and it's really not healthy. Even if you have already talked to some before, finding the right person to talk to could really help you. I wish you the best of luck.

I`m sorry you feel that way MJsBollywoodGirl7. It was and is hard for me, too. Me myself I`m past the point where I am able to cry, of course I still get emotional/choked up when watching/listening to certain stuff, and hearing MJ music is not the same anymore.

Please consider this point of view if you can, and I mean this very respectfully:
You choose yourself how you look at anything that happens in your life, how you feel about it, and how you deal with it (I have a hard time with this myself, but imo its true). If you choose to focus on the negative, "wanting revenge for what the killer did and only then you can be happy", ... it`s not good for you and certainly not for the world.
Perhaps reading some "spiritual" books with these or similar topics will give you some comfort...

Try to do good things for yourself and the world like Michael did and have fun, it`s the small things that count.
I really wish you all the best, although I dont know you personally.

But back to topic: I mostly do not listen to full albums now, just some random tracks, mostly alternate versions like Bad Extended Dance Mix including False Fade, Rock with You Reflex remix, Xscape, etc.

Last edited:
I ripped all of the albums I have (Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, Blood On The Dance Floor, Invincible and select songs from Number Ones, The Ultimate Collection, This Is It, Michael and Xscape) into my computer, so I mainly listen to them on my computer. I don't listen to the albums in their entirety very often, but I listen to numerous songs from them all the time.

Last edited:
I must listen to MJ everyday practically or I'll get a song in my head and it'll be in there until I must listen to it - as a result of if I went without his music for even A COUPLE OF DAYS, let alone a single day! :D Albums that I listen to the most include, Dangerous, Bad, Invincible, HIStory :) I usually listen to the others for, I Can't Help It, Lady in My Life, Baby Be Mine, Blood on the Dance Floor, etc. I would listen to an entire album but I do have my favourites that I must listen to, otherwise like I said, they will be stuck in my head until I press play! I do like to play the albums on a stereo once in a while to prevent them from gathering dust as all of them are imported onto my iTunes/iPod - which is my main source of Michael's music :)

^^Hey man, listen. It's probably not really my place however having seen you constantly bring it up, I feel I must say something and I wish to emphasise that I intend this in the most respectful manner, but have you considered going to a therapist or something?

I constantly see you mention your obsession and depression in your posts and it's really not healthy. Even if you have already talked to some before, finding the right person to talk to could really help you. I wish you the best of luck.

I have been talking to a therapist. But it is not helping. At least I don't think it is. And that is just it I no longer have the right person to talk to. Or even turn to. Ever since what had happen to Michael. Every single person in my life have either been mean, nasty, and just plain uncaring and unsympathetic towards me. Which is to be expected from MJ haters. I don't have any friends or let alone know any one where I live who is a MJ fan. I used to know someone who was an MJ fan. And that was my marriage by only cousin. Up until August of 1993 she was a big MJ fan. I remember back in 92 when I was 12. She showed me the Dangerous Bucharest Concert. That she had taped. And I have been dying to see that concert. Then when those allegations came out. She became one of the most biggest MJ haters you could ever want to meet. And I am sure she still is now. She can't believe how I could still be a fan of Michael's after the 93 allegations. Well unlike her I had choose not to believe in them. Michael was really the only person I had to turn to. Now all that I really have to turn to is video games. Which is now my obsession. And back when we still had him. I was never really in to playing video games like I am now. Now it is what I have now to turn to the most. I also now have devices like the Nintendo ds, a Nintendo 3ds, a Kindle Fire hd, and an Apple ipad. Just so I can always get my video game fixed. Back when we still had him. I never once showed any interest in that kind of stuff. I just didn't see the purpose in them. Now I can't imagine my life without those devices. Same goes for my Nintendo Wii U. And I can't wait to get the Super Mario Maker game. That is coming out this Friday.

I`m sorry you feel that way MJsBollywoodGirl7. It was and is hard for me, too. Me myself I`m past the point where I am able to cry, of course I still get emotional/choked up when watching/listening to certain stuff, and hearing MJ music is not the same anymore.

Please consider this point of view if you can, and I mean this very respectfully:
You choose yourself how you look at anything that happens in your life, how you feel about it, and how you deal with it (I have a hard time with this myself, but imo its true). If you choose to focus on the negative, "wanting revenge for what the killer did and only then you can be happy", ... it`s not good for you and certainly not for the world.
Perhaps reading some "spiritual" books with these or similar topics will give you some comfort...

Try to do good things for yourself and the world like Michael did and have fun, it`s the small things that count.
I really wish you all the best, although I dont know you personally.

But back to topic: I mostly do not listen to full albums now, just some random tracks, mostly alternate versions like Bad Extended Dance Mix including False Fade, Rock with You Reflex remix, Xscape, etc.

I do have days that are better than some. And as of right now Shahrukh Khan is my MJ replacement. He has given back to me the same exact happiness, joy, and excitement. That I had once gotten from Michael. The only thing good that came out of what had happen to him. Is that I have gone back to being a Christian. For the longest of time when we still had him. I was an atheist. I didn't believe in God or his son Jesus at all. But now I do. And the only Christian related books I have been wanting to read is the Left Behind Series. And sometimes the Bible. So I do try to do good things for myself. But not all the time though. And my idea of fun now is wanting to play video games nearly 24/7 now. Read the Left Behind Series. Watch Bollywood, paranormal, and astronomy related stuff. And once a year go on CBN's website and celebrate the Jewish New Year Rosh Hashanah with them. I think it is so much fun to watch them to celebrate it on their video live stream. And I can't wait on watching it again this year.

Oh , I do love His music now more than ever.My car is full of Michael music but I have my fav songs blended with other different music as well .I have to be in a very special mood to listen to one full album, Unbreakable it was a month ago more or less.

^^with all my respect, I read about all the machines that you have.It seems like to much time indoors... Maybe a little bit of fresh air can help .

If you are referring to me. Then let me tell you something. I don't know just how long you have been an MJ fan. But I have been an MJ fan for over 30 years. Back in the 90s and up until what had happen to him. He was my total obsession. The 1993 Bollywood movie Darr: A Violent Love Story kind of best explains the obsession I had for Michael. I was often made fun of in school for being a MJ fan. And I didn't care. But I became a total attack dog. If any of those kids ever said a single bad thing about Michael. I almost nearly put a girl in the hospital. Just by doing that. Back then you seriously did not want to mess with me when it came to him. And other thing ever since I was 12 years old. I had consider Michael the love of my life. There is no MJ fan that had as many things in common. As I did with him. So when that happen to him. I was 3 times suicidal. Cause I really was going to keep that promise I had made to myself. Back in December of 1995 when I was 15. That whole entire summer. I was constantly plaque by the most horrific vivid nightmares about him. Some of which I am still haunted by today. They were that bad. And I had never had nightmares that bad before. And then I don't even want to get started on my insomnia. Which was cause by what that evil monster did to him. I now know what it was like for Michael. You just have no idea just how badly I want to be listening to him and watching him. But how the hell can I. While knowing his killer is still out there walking free some where. Where Michael will never get to do that again. That evil monster should be on death row. Awaiting the same kind of execution. That he gave to Michael. Any way until I hear about that evil monster's death in the news or on here. Only then I can go back and listen to and watch him freely once again. But not before then.

:coffee: Yes, I was referring to you and FYI, I've been a fan since the Jackson 5's Motown DEBUT. I have lost RELATIVES and still choose to celebrate their lives instead of harping on their death. Millions upon millions of people were heartbroken and crushed when Mike died, yet we didn't choose to silence his legacy by turning away from his music and we certainly didn't search for a "replacement" for him either, because you simply do NOT replace MICHAEL JACKSON. When you constantly post about how you've done that or how you don't listen to Mike anymore, that is very disrespectful to his legacy, what he means to people and those that still CELEBRATE HIM.

I'm tired of you raining on our Michaeling parade, quite frankly. If it is that difficult for you to listen to him, see his pictures, watch his videos, etc. then PLEASE stop bringing that HERE, please stop bringing the rest of us down that HASN'T abandoned him.

THANK YOU

I listen to Michael's music along with my other music, so I don't really listen to the albums on their own. Maybe on a special occasion, like the album's anniversary I'll sometimes pop it in and listen straight through.

Back to the subject at hand; lately I've been listening to my own Mike playlists, most of them I've burned onto a disc to listen to while I'm driving. I also listen to my playlists while I'm online. The album I listen to in its entirety the most is Off The Wall.

I haven't joined the MJ party here on MJ Radio yet, but I plan to when I get to have a Friday off from work. Speaking of work, I hear his music on the store's Muzak system all day, too. The tracks played the most are TWYMMF, I Want You Back and some selections from the Jackson 5's Christmas album (Christmas season for retail starts shortly after Halloween :bugeyed )

You are very welcome Sheila to our #MJJCchat parties :clap:

We rock the night away there :punk:

Indeed, let's move on :blush:

I don't wanna restart that argument between Sheila and MJsBG but I feel like I should just say this: there are two main ways to make someone understand; you either do it politely or harshly. I think as a fellow MJ fan - as a fellow human being - you should go about things in a polite way - that is if they're not hurting you directly.

I personally feel MJsBG's pain or emotions but instead of being transformed into sadness, they take the route of anger and rebellion. I constantly attack people who undermine his fame and music based on his personal life or whatever. When he died even though I wasn't a true fan of his until later that year - I had only seen/heard Dangerous - I felt as if something had collapsed inside me. I had never felt this way before. And there are some songs which are hard to listen for example Dear Michael and One Day In Your Life and Someone In the Dark because they remind me of how difficult his life had been because of the negative publicity and his general alienation.

Having said all this, MJsBG, look, you can't always let his death consume your love for his music. If you feel like you'll cry during MITM or Jam, do so. Cry as much as you can and everything will become better. I do every time I listen to Dear Michael and slowly the hurt is turning into nostalgia - which is a positive change. I personally don't mind you saying how difficult it is for you to listen to his music. Mainly because I let out my depression in this way too. But the people around me don't like it when I tell them about my depression or my problems because they aren't theirs!

So try to move on. Or join more MJ forums and communicate your love for him and celebrate his life. Mj himself said "In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."
Make some new friends! Live your life fully! Do all the stuff you always wanted to do. Look at those who're underprivileged compared to you. And you'll soon forget all the bad stuff. You'll soon realize that life isn't so bad at all.
But till that day I said you've got to keep the faith!! :)

I don't wanna restart that argument between Sheila and MJsBG but I feel like I should just say this: there are two main ways to make someone understand; you either do it politely or harshly. I think as a fellow MJ fan - as a fellow human being - you should go about things in a polite way - that is if they're not hurting you directly.

I personally feel MJsBG's pain or emotions but instead of being transformed into sadness, they take the route of anger and rebellion. I constantly attack people who undermine his fame and music based on his personal life or whatever. When he died even though I wasn't a true fan of his until later that year - I had only seen/heard Dangerous - I felt as if something had collapsed inside me. I had never felt this way before. And there are some songs which are hard to listen for example Dear Michael and One Day In Your Life and Someone In the Dark because they remind me of how difficult his life had been because of the negative publicity and his general alienation.

Having said all this, MJsBG, look, you can't always let his death consume your love for his music. If you feel like you'll cry during MITM or Jam, do so. Cry as much as you can and everything will become better. I do every time I listen to Dear Michael and slowly the hurt is turning into nostalgia - which is a positive change. I personally don't mind you saying how difficult it is for you to listen to his music. Mainly because I let out my depression in this way too. But the people around me don't like it when I tell them about my depression or my problems because they aren't theirs!

So try to move on. Or join more MJ forums and communicate your love for him and celebrate his life. Mj himself said "In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe."
Make some new friends! Live your life fully! Do all the stuff you always wanted to do. Look at those who're underprivileged compared to you. And you'll soon forget all the bad stuff. You'll soon realize that life isn't so bad at all.
But till that day I said you've got to keep the faith!! :)

I applaud this post MAQ :agree:
I could not have said it better and I didn't wanted to go 'off topic' here but indeed. I do feel the same sentiments. It is TOUGH to live with the 'broken pieces' and MJJC :wub: is like the ONLY place where I don't get 'drained' cause the world simply doesn't get our grief and sentiments.

It's okay to cry and feel sad but IF you don't fight against it, it will make you 'grow' stronger somehow. Just 'Keep your head up' MJsBollywood and I hope that ONE day you will be able TO LET GO and 'celebrate' Michael's Music again :better:

So, ON TOPIC :D I wake up with #MJJCRadio and I go to sleep with #MJJCRadio :blush:
Yeash, I do listen to other music in the afternoon though :eek: Just to have a 'nice blend' of the day!

I listen to Mike fairly often but I'd say I would listen more if I had more music readily available for my car... I enjoy listening to more rarities and/or songs that are not played on the radio. I had over 600 MJ tracks (J5-present at the time) on my ipod which broke like 4 years back and I never replaced it. Virtually every song I heard up to that point.. Now I just have some CD's (that have not fully scratched) that I listen to...

It's just a lot of work to get all the music I want back.. AHHHH I had it so organized, I had the album (with the cover) and outakes from that specific album (with a cover I would make).. the out takes I had in order from date recorded... It was it's own MJ portal

I listen to him daily. Never gets old. I have my iPod on shuffle and listen to everything from the J5 days right on up to Invincible on my way to work. It just puts me in a good frame of mind and grounds me (not that it always lasts once I get there :)) and if I don't listen to it for a few days for whatever reason I definitely notice a difference in my attitude. Might sound odd to some, but there it is. I have at times gotten very emotional listening to a song, not one in particular, just suddenly hits thats he's not here, the pain in his voice at times that comes through but it's okay because I know it will pass and will be replaced by something good.

To set the record straight it wasn't an "argument". Another thing you may not have realized is that many members of this board have been trying the sympathetic, nice approach repeatedly to her about her posts, trying to bring her spirits up. Obviously that didn't work and something else needed to be said, because it was bringing people down. There were some members that even suggested she try to seek a therapist for her depression (which was an excellent idea. Mental health issues are REAL).

The truth hurts sometimes and sugarcoating it doesn't help ANYONE when all other attempts have failed.

drops%20the%20mic_zpspsm965cd.jpg

Last edited:
I also forgot to mention that I sometimes listen to MJ on vinyl, which is when I most often listen to the albums from start-finish in one go.

I have... OTW, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous on vinyl, along with the Say Say Say and Bad singles! Bad (album) was actually my first ever LP, given to me by my Mum who bought it back in 1987 so it holds some sentimental value to me :)

It also has the original mixes which I prefer over the updated mixes done a year or two later hehe. I haven't played my records for a while, the speakers on my record player are going a bit but considering it's a 42 year old record player and it's still operating very well for it's age, I'm not too worried. When I'm older, I'll buy a nice setup that includes a record player and I'll get back into collecting/playing records as much as I used to :)

I also forgot to mention that I sometimes listen to MJ on vinyl, which is when I most often listen to the albums from start-finish in one go.

I have... OTW, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous on vinyl, along with the Say Say Say and Bad singles! Bad (album) was actually my first ever LP, given to me by my Mum who bought it back in 1987 so it holds some sentimental value to me
:)

It also has the original mixes which I prefer over the updated mixes done a year or two later hehe. I haven't played my records for a while, the speakers on my record player are going a bit but considering it's a 42 year old record player and it's still operating very well for it's age, I'm not too worried. When I'm older, I'll buy a nice setup that includes a record player and I'll get back into collecting/playing records as much as I used to :)

Whoa, I sooo miss the sound of vinyl! I still have some J5 and Mike albums, but nothing to play them on, lol! I wouldn't know where to look to find a record player, unless I try my favorite online store, Amazon.

On another note, I'm posting this meme to cue some folks in as to why I'm so adamant about keeping his music playing and keeping his legacy alive. I'm sure many of us can relate... :heart:

Helivesthroughhismusic_zps7038dd46.jpg

Whoa, I sooo miss the sound of vinyl! I still have some J5 and Mike albums, but nothing to play them on, lol! I wouldn't know where to look to find a record player, unless I try my favorite online store, Amazon.

Vinyl has had a huge resurgence in the past half decade actually so it's much easier to get them now! You could probably search on Google Maps for a record store in your town/city, go to one of them and even if they don't sell actual players, they should be able to give you some great pointers!

:D

I am on an MJ binge these days. WYWTOM, TDCAU, In the Closet, WDAN and some other Dangerous, HIStory and Off the Wall. My most listened to MJ album has to be either Dangerous or HIStory.

I mostly listen to MJ internet radio these days. From time to time, I also put on a full album (and I don't skip any songs). Lately, my most played must be Xscape, Bad and random CDs from The Ultimate Collection. Oh, how I love those! Mike did a great job releasing them in that form.

Back