How old are you

I'm 28 :) I think I was around about 10 or 11 when I first listened to my dad's Bad album cassette tape in his car and was totally blown away! I still have that cassette tape even though my dad's been gone 12 years now. It's probably my most cherished MJ item

I'm sorry for your lost. your dad had good taste.

40 Earth years... feeling and living like 20.
smilie_ugly_050.gif

Last edited:
Today is fools day and my birthday and I turn 46.

Last edited:
I am currently 41...to become 42 on end of May.
Nnnnaaaahh....take the second one away and just let the 4 left over, it'll suit more??????

Im actually 46!! In love with Michael since I was 14..

I'm Nigerian and I'm 37years Old. My Late Parents loved Michael my 27year Old sister Loves Michael and my 7year Old and 5year old love Michael

You are all soooo young, I envy you. I'm such an ole' hag compared to y'all.........Where is the Veterans' Affairs office again? I need my badge renewed. Really, in soul years, I'm old enough to be Michael's grandmother, I'm that ancient. Godzilla's got nothin' on me. I used to rome these realms back when 🦖 and 🐉 were rulin' the day 😆

12yohumor.jpg

after9a.jpg

oldenuf2be.jpg
😁

^^^^ and btw of Michael's bros & age and stuff, here's a lovely tweet they retweeted the other day.

J6retweet.png

This sure was the week of magical retweets I guess 🤭

Last edited:
You are all soooo young, I envy you. I'm such an ole' hag compared to y'all.........Where is the Veterans' Affairs office again? I need my badge renewed. Really, in soul years, I'm old enough to be Michael's grandmother, I'm that ancient. Godzilla's got nothin' on me. I used to rome these realms back when 🦖 and 🐉 were rulin' the day 😆
The more I scrolled through this thread the more I felt like a baby, most people here are much older than me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back