How old are you

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
I'm 28. It's great to see so many "young" people loving MJ. We have to keep the legacy forever.

Are you the same Joce that used to belong to the Positively Michael Forum and Fan Club? I remember that name from amongst the membership. I was a moderator on there, by the name of Red Corvette (RC). :)

Hatman

Proud Member
52, been following MJ since I was 16. I knew him before though...but with Billie Jean he blew me away

OnirMJ

Proud Member
I am 30. MJ fan since 1995 (HIStory album). I was 6 years old when I became MJ fan.

miss rose

Proud Member
33........look more like 16 though ,. :(

I can relate to this. I'm in my 30's but i sort of resemble a teenager. Although my face and body have changed a bit.

i'm not just talking to 8701girl, i'm talking to everybody when i say this :laughing:

DifferentKindOfLady

Proud Member
I can relate to this. I'm in my 30's but i sort of resemble a teenager. Although my face and body have changed a bit.

i'm not just talking to 8701girl, i'm talking to everybody when i say this :laughing:

I can relate too. Im 26 but I look like a teen. When I was 18 people thought I was 15. 😂

MoonwalkingKay

Proud Member
Lol.

I'm 32. l will be 33 in a few days. I was a BAD era baby. :cool:

Up until recently I was still asked to show my id when buying alcohol. (which is allowed when you are over 18 here) The reactions I get when they see my birth year on the id and realize my age are hilarious.
Apparently I look much younger than I am. (I don't see it...) It's often asked by people at the counter who are clearly younger than me and I'm biting my tongue not to laugh and say "I can guarantee I am at least 10 years older than you."
I hope it will stop when I turn 40. :rollin:

Alh21

Proud Member
Lol.

I'm 32. l will be 33 in a few days. I was a BAD era baby. :cool:

Up until recently I was still asked to show my id when buying alcohol. (which is allowed when you are over 18 here) The reactions I get when they see my birth year on the id and realize my age are hilarious.
Apparently I look much younger than I am. (I don't see it...) It's often asked by people at the counter who are clearly younger than me and I'm biting my tongue not to laugh and say "I can guarantee I am at least 10 years older than you."

Don't knock it, I've never once been asked for ID haha

ScreenOrigami

Proud Member
MoonwalkingKay;4273467 said:

Don’t get your hopes up. Last time I was asked for my ID, I was 47 years old. I quit alcohol shortly after, so no idea if they would still ask me now at 49. :laughing:

MoonwalkingKay

Proud Member
ScreenOrigami;4273496 said:
Don’t get your hopes up. Last time I was asked for my ID, I was 47 years old. I quit alcohol shortly after, so no idea if they would still ask me now at 49. :laughing:

Omg. lol That's crazy!

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
Great to see so many young fans on the forum (I call twenties and thirties young....lol). Michael's legacy in is very good hands. :)

ScreenOrigami

Proud Member
MoonwalkingKay;4273515 said:
Omg. lol That's crazy!

Isn’t it?.:laughing: I actually took a cheesy selfie in my hotel room afterwards, so I’d remember that day. Just posted it, over in the Members Pictures thread. Maybe I didn’t look 47, but most definitely drinking age. :laughing:

8701girl

Proud Member

i hate it it sucks