How was your day?

My day has started out badly... someone has been spreading things behind my back to others, telling them I have been posting nasty comments about them when I have been trying not to have this problem she has with me escalate into a confrontation, and keep it from being personal. Her behaviour has made it personal now, and I find that I am now painted as the monster when I am not... this is just not a good day.

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

my day started off good cuz i went to the salon to get my hair cut. I got red highlights with layers. it looks so hot. then i came home and hung out with andrew and my friends boyfriend dylan. :blush: andrew is a kid that i like. My day was excellent :D but when i found this out it wasn't excellent anymore cuz i am not goin to see andrew 2 morrow cuz he has a lot of football games to go to. :no:

Originally posted by Neverlandschild_MJOrcalover@Aug 20 2005, 10:45 PM
My day was horrible stupid arguement with my family again!
[snapback]1145646[/snapback]​

*hugs* i hope things get sorted out.

my day been okay..not feelin very well...but a good f1 race will make me happy :p

I've had a brilliant day. Went shopping and brought a really nice new skirt and the sun was shining and brought some sparkly new bangles too :D .

My day was good. I went school shopping! Actually that could be bad ... because that means school is getting closer :doh:

Yesterday ended better for me, as that incident with that person was settled, the person above us thought I behaved in a professional way and was in no way to blame for what happened. I just want to get an apology for the slander spread about me and put the whole thing behind me.

HanabiChick
hippie2.gif

Hmm not very interestin,went to my grandparents house,tried to watch my mj dvds but the dog was to loud, llol so just been readin and just came back,soaking wet in the rain,and i got to go back there for dinner..so not very interestin day..like alwayss.

it was a little boring, i think we need a holiday...it's for years we didn't go on, okay, i just admit to go to another town...just for one day, like a picnic...aww :no: totally it was o.k...

as if my life doesnt have enough spins..its got another one..damn i should rite a book about my life..

cant even walk out my house..got spys in the cars drivin around my house..woo great summer..NOT.

My day was complete crap. Hmmm.... a rundown

Bad news, cried about 3 times in about 3 hours, uhm... just a bad day.

Thank you freaking God that Vegas is only 4 days away.

My day was kk. except i have a lil problem. i like 2 boys and one likes me and one doesn't and i like both of them but the other one i like likes me and someone else and i am not sure wat i should do.

Another day when u feel dead inside..when everything means nothin and u feel life is leadin to nothin..makin u feel nothin..and love nothing.. :banghead :no:

Originally posted by innocent@Aug 23 2005, 01:09 AM
Another day when u feel dead inside..when everything means nothin and u feel life is leadin to nothin..makin u feel nothin..and love nothing.. :banghead  :no:
[snapback]1147811[/snapback]​
*hugs* :flowers: I know how ya feel hun.... :flowers:

Yesterday was fine. I just had this huge paper to write and finally got it done and submitted today, so I'm happy. What's scary is that I enjoyed doing my homework, which was a 28 page paper. :ph34r:

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Aug 23 2005, 06:58 AM
Yesterday was fine. I just had this huge paper to write and finally got it done and submitted today, so I'm happy. What's scary is that I enjoyed doing my homework, which was a 28 page paper. :ph34r:
[snapback]1148077[/snapback]​

i think its fair to call ya > :crazy :lol: but hey,if it makes homework less painful...i got 2 have some of wot ya take ;) :lol:

Eh. My last few days have been sucky. I just... gah. He makes me so effing mad sometimes.

like scary13 said... I should be so excited that Magen and Vegas are only 3 days away, and I am, don't get me wrong... But like...I dunno... I'm feelin a little off too.

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Aug 23 2005, 12:55 PM
Come on!! You didn't have a good day? You were in such a great mood before leaving for work. *hugs*
[snapback]1148529[/snapback]​
*hugs u2*
yeah, hun, i was in a greatest mood...
but one of my colleague made me to feels furious & sad
he was jealous to my success today & said to me some dirty things. idiot.
n030.gif

The day has been okay,not much happening..watched movies..played some PS2 with my bro (im so crap at racing! lol).apart from that..didnt do much eventful.

Back