How was your day?

Today was okay for me, but I hope Michael's day was the best. Happy Birthday, Michael!

Know what? It wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. I thought atleast today would be good. But nope. Oh well, I hope Mike had a great day.

I had a good day. It was the 1st day of school today. My crush came and sat right next to me in 2nd period aww...

But I accidentally walked into the wrong classroom during 4th period! :lol:

My day was awesome. It is even more awesome that I am sitting here watching some of Michael's performances. Right now it is Stranger In Moscow. From his 1997 HIStory concert in Munich, Germany.

my day was good and bad the part that was good when me and my sis got to listen and watch michael jackson and we made him a cake for his b-day. the part that was bad was when me and her got into a fight cuz i did not feel like fightin (arguing) and we did anyway.

Originally posted by MJzAngel@Aug 29 2005, 08:34 PM
Know what? It wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. I thought atleast today would be good. But nope. Oh well, I hope Mike had a great day.
[snapback]1154892[/snapback]​

Same here...just the usual. Kind of a good day cause it was MJ's birthday....now horrible...my grandfather and I had it out.

so far its been ok. i went and saw my sister in hospital and shes looking heaps good! and now im just sitting online waiting for my class to start. booooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg

Well,just got back yesterday from lindseys house from 24'7 Michael jackson :sarmoti :sarmoti lol so i was very tired..i cleaned my room up for 4hrs! yes done properly lol..now just amazed at Michaels pics from his bday :wild:
The bad part of my day is the arguments in this house...i dnt know wot i do without Michael. :blush:

meh mines only just started cos i only got up! i had a huge sleep in cos its like 11:30am woooo sleep i needed some! :D

im a upset to read about Hurricane Katrina. :no:
apart from that my day has been okay..nothin fun.

its just started.got to go out with my sis and see my grandma ..nothin to busy.

Just starting, my PSP arrived this morning and I've wacked a load of MJ videos onto the memory card, mobile MJ!! yay :)

Still got 5 hours of work to go, but at least I have next week vacation :)

Back