How would you hate to die?

Shot, stabbed, suffocated, heart attack, stroke, drowining, burning, being hit by a car, plane crash, any terminal illness, etc. Anything painful i'm terrified of. I hope to die peacefully in my sleep.

drowning and in a fire are my top 2 fears. anything slowly is worrisome, just let it be quick and painless

I lost a loved one in a plane crash years ago and so I would say plane crash. The idea of something going wrong at 35,000 feet and the plane coming apart in mid-air is one of the most terrifying things. You lose consciousness because at that altitude there isnt enough oxygen to breathe but around 10,000 feet theres oxygen aplenty, enough to revive you and the idea of being conscious all the way down to the bottom is plenty scary.

Someone tying my wrists and ankles together and raping me over and over then beating me and doing it over and over, putting a plastic bag over my head and taping it around my neck while they stab me so that I can't see them. Stabbing me in such a way that I live and they rape me again, before finally strangling me.
What can I say? I read true crime.

I honestly laughed my ass off loud when I read this.. Not because its funny, but because its sad.. Human beings are the worst sort of beings on this planet.. I feel so sorry for all the people, women and men who have been through this kind of torture.. :no:

On June 26th I was very sick with a rare flu virus, my body was very weak. I had a fever of 103. I remember shouting, take me Michael.. take me with you :cry: I passed out and saw a white light. It was a calm feeling, I felt at peace. I have no clue what happened. But I woke up eventually from whatever kind of trance it was. Ever since then I have been thinking alot more about death. I lost my grandpas, my cat, and Michael all this year. I think about it so much that its probably unhealthy. I worry alot about what happeneds, so many questions that you just cant answer because you just dont know. I just pray for grandpas, my cat, and my Michael that they are at peace and I will see them all again :cry:

don;t know how i'd hate to die but i if were to choose being struck by lightning would probably be my choice.

i think i went to heaven and back few years ago i was accidently buried alive
it not painful just scarey while you see the light at the end of the darkness
if i were to die i think the best for me is to be buried alive and fall apart
lest painful then been burned alive?

:eek: How on earth were you buried alive accidentally?!?! You poor thing
Haha sorry if that was over the top but that's one of my worst fears :scare2:

This is an incredibly morbid thread.

I'd rather enjoy like while I can without worrying about how I *could* die.

Saying that, I wouldn't want to die in pain.

Thaat's even worse!

You would die of hunger or asphyxiation!

OMFG :scare:!!

Actually a plane crash wouldn't be so bad. It would be quick and painless.

Being stabbed or having my throat slit.

Being shot...

Being hanged...

Electricuted

raped...even though guys getting raped is pretty slim.

being crushed would be nasty.

1223.gif

:eek: How on earth were you buried alive accidentally?!?! You poor thing
Haha sorry if that was over the top but that's one of my worst fears :scare2:
now i get nightmares maybe michael is about buried alive?
i got to stop thinking about my future and put my dartiy past behind me
thats on bad thing that happen to me been buried alive by accident?
i know i sould just my past to myself but the past back to me and gives nightmares
life on earth is beatiful but death is more peaceful and heaven is beautiful

m going off topic about myself
i sould just stick writing poams/ and keeping my bad feelings to myself

I'm going to be very honest here and write from experience to someone exceedingly close to me.

To go for many, many blood tests, doctors appointments, injections, check ups etc and on an eery day in October 2003 my Macmillan Nurse comes round with the results of the tests and tells me the news.

That I have bone cancer and with the severity of this I will most likely see this Christmas, that of December 2003 but definitely not December 2004.

So then the rest of my life is either sleeping because of the morphine for the agonising and excruciating pain and spending it with my Son - who will one day write what I went through on the MJJC forum -, my daughter and my Step Father. I also have my dog who keeps me company.

Then time goes on and the cancer gets worse I'm told I may lose the use of my legs, heck I need a wheelchair now but as months progress I become bedbound and need others to change me/clean me, as the weeks continue I see how my son looks at me, trying not to cry, I hold onto him as if to say "I'll always be with you" the days tick on until the middle of August 2004 and Heaven finally opens its doors early Sunday morning and I go quietly in my sleep knowing that five years on in many ways I am still with my family.

In other words, I have seen cancer eat away at four MAJOR members of my family, what it does to the body, what it does to them how they almost become unrecognisable and for all intents and purposes a former shell of themselves. The above passage I wrote in the way that my Mum passed, difficult to think that this is the fifth damn year.

1943 - 2004. R.I.P.

I hate all possible ways. :blink:

I just want to fall to eternal sleep when I'm old. Die peacefully, you know.

this morning I got woken up by an earthquake, we had one here in Romania...it made me think - one way I would hate to die is buried underneath tones of rubble after a big earthquake!
I'm not afraid of the earthquakes themselves, but I'm afraid of the consequences I live in a high rise building

Back