How would you hate to die?

this morning I got woken up by an earthquake, we had one here in Romania...it made me think - one way I would hate to die is buried underneath tones of rubble after a big earthquake!
I'm not afraid of the earthquakes themselves, but I'm afraid of the consequences I live in a high rise building
i didn;t felt it at all ...so come on move near me:better:i;ll thow a big MJ party for ya

aww thanks for the offer :p I do need to get away from Bucharest too many freaking earthquakes!

how about someone giving you the wrong drug and you just fall asleep and never wake up? that is kind of painless

how about someone giving you the wrong drug and you just fall asleep and never wake up? that is kind of painless

yes it's painless but when you know you're a healthy person and you still have 30 years of life ahead it just doesn't feel right, no matter how painless it is

just imagine being run over by a car and being dragged along the road or even a dirt road with sharp stones and having the **** ripped off bit by bit :(.
or falling into a swamp with pheranha fishes and have them nibbling away at you,that would be a slow one especially if there were only like 10 of them,it could take all day :(
or freeze to death would be nasty too

Last edited:
yes I want to die an old person too I don't want to die before my time! that's the worst thing ever
I want to at least reach 60

there are several ways i would hate to die. this is my top 5 and the reasons why:

plane crash (plane explodes in mid air at 40,000 feet. youre thrown out in mid-air without any parachute, and you fall to the ground. the wind speeds are enough to strip you of your clothing. thats bad enough. but the fall? thats gonna take around 3 minutes. 3 long minutes before you hit the ground - hard!)

shark attack (being half swallowed by a great white shark, or bull shark or tiger shark and looking down and seeing the shark chomp down on you - eeeech!)

fire (this is horrifying - its painful enough when you accidentally burn your finger. imagine what its like to be completely on fire. yuck!)

car crash (this happens to tens of thousands each year and is a very gory way to go if its a fatal crash. sometimes when cars slam into the back of a truck people are decapitated and the head slices off and lands in the back seat - how'd i know this? friend is a police officer and hes attended plenty of wrecks)

murder (being strangled to death, shot, stabbed, cut in two, etc)

Back