Hugs and thanks to all of you <3

Miss_star

Proud Member
Guys I feel like I am going insane here...I never cried this much...I mean I have cried ALOT over the past year...but tonight has hit me like a ton of bricks BAM! :cry:

I feel like I am gonna throw up....10.26 is in 28 minutes and I am shaking and feel so lost....my kids are in bed and I have held in the emotions and tears all day...now it's coming out in full force and I can't stop...please someone suggest what I can do to stop the tears :cry: it's so bloody awful...and I know you are all feeling the same as me... :(

I need to type so that I don't go completely insane...sorry if it's rambling

I just wish...just ONE time...that I can dream of Michael...talk to him ...and tell him how much I love him...I wish I was one of the lucky ones who got to see him, meet him in real life...that is one of my many regrets now :cry: I wish I tried harder...you know, to meet him...to follow him, but I never had the money and other circumstances stopped me......gah it all seems so pointless now going on about it...but anyways...you know how you just kick yourself that it's too late? Too damn late! :weeping:

God I don't even know why I typed all that...I just want to say that I love you all and that there is no family like an MJ family :yes: I hope we can all start to feel...some kind of acceptance one day? and maybe even feel a bit happier..

Sending hugs and well wishes to all of you on this very very sad day, at least we have one another to speak to and understand eachother. Thanks everyone who has always been here for me! :heart: I really appreciate it!

And a very special thanks to the mods cos they come here dealing with all of us whilst going through their own grief so massive thanks and hugs for the mods :hug:

And also thanks Gaz for MJJC...I honestly couldn't have coped without this place this past year. :hug:

Aww, it's so damn hard. :cry:

I love you guys. :heart:

*Gigantic hug* :hug: Today was a really long day but it is over now.
Honey, just talk to Michael. He will hear you. You don't need a dream to tell him of your love. He knows. :angel: Sending love your way.

Hugs to all of you.
Imagine if everyone who loves Michael would have followed him..
He knew he was loved by people in the world that never got a chance to speak to him.

awww :cry: thanks so much everyone :hug: The kindness and love here is so wonderful :heart:

Hugs for you Miss Star. I know it's been hard. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this place for support. I guess I realized yesterday and today that I'm still grieving more than I thought, if that makes any sense.

:cry:

I don't know what I could say to make you feel better but I am sending you big hugs. :hug:

Thankyou sweetie,i know you are really struggling right now, sending you lots of hugs and love :hug:

*Gigantic hug* :hug: Today was a really long day but it is over now.
Honey, just talk to Michael. He will hear you. You don't need a dream to tell him of your love. He knows. :angel: Sending love your way.

:cry: I really wish that is true...I hope so, it gives me alot of comfort thankyou :hug:

Hugs to all of you.
Imagine if everyone who loves Michael would have followed him..
He knew he was loved by people in the world that never got a chance to speak to him.

That I hope too :heart:

Hugs for you Miss Star. I know it's been hard. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this place for support. I guess I realized yesterday and today that I'm still grieving more than I thought, if that makes any sense.

oh that makes so much sense :cry: :hug:

Back