I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

Okey...This is it, this is it! :)P)

You siggy is complete.
It was really fun to make this one! I started with adding the 2 "This it it images". I didn't include the other pic, I hope that's alright.
Anyways...so I was working with it and saw that it turned out really simple. I usually add lots of brushes and effects and stuff like that but this one i just made simple. Dunno why :S OH! I can quote the Joker here! *runs in circles* xD
"Do I look like a guy with a plan? No I just do things...you know?"

Haha! That was fun...okey let's get serious :)wink:). Then I experimented with the red background and added a gradient and some glowing effect and whoops! it looked awesome! xD Well I think it looks cool...I hope you do that aswell:p

Let me know if you do not like the font or if you want something added or stuff like that!

Enjoy!

Animated:
thisisitsiggy.gif

Non-animated
thisisitsiggy.jpg

Avvy:
mjavvy.jpg

Also let me know if you do not like the pink frame on the avvy. I can change it to any colour you like! :D

Hope you'll enjoy your new pics Megs!

loove it! thanks a lot hun! :flowers:

i want to go ahead and give you something for the Joe Black site. Since hes touring in the US in about 3 months ive decided to make it the USA Street Team page.

since the slogan is "got Black?" what I want to do is have this picture:

lollihatoff.jpg

make the loli black. try to keep the swirls and try different shades of black gray etc. if its possible. I dont know what you can or cannot do on photoshop since ive never done it before. lol

and put a little mustache on his upper lip...like it came off of the lolli pop you ever seen those "got milk?" ads? similar to the "milk mustache". haha.

gotmilk.jpg

and it would be cool if you could animate it by putting a sparkle in one of his eyes...so it looks like hes winking at you. and somewhere on it..I preffer the top if it looks good.."got Black?" in black in the font that was used for the got milk? ads. looks like they used a simple font. like verdana(sp?) or arial. could be wrong tho. and at the bottom in red, in Gothic writing, "+Waltzing Cynics+ Joe Black's Street Team USA!"

and you can try it with this pic too:

lolli.jpg

but it looks like the other one will allow more room for the writting.

you can work on this when you no other requests to work on. cause im really in no hurry :)

thanks so much! :wild: :hug:

Last edited:
You'r request is awesome Megs! :D

I love the images! Especielly the lollypop:p I think I can make something cool out of it. I just wanna know...which measurement would you like?

Haha! Okey Megs :wink:

So you will make the whole layout yourself or will you use like a "base-layout"?

base layout is all I know how to do. if by that you mean typing stuff into boxes and getting a code at the end...im bad with HTML. XD

I wanted to ask...how the heck do you hyperlink? ive tried adding links into the codes at photobucket etc. but its never worked. you know the code for it?

and also ive seen on many band profiles they have their banners and then the code underneith for anyone to use. Id like to know how to do that too XD I asked Joe and he was just as clueless as I was since he asked someone else to make his site too lol

thanks a lot!

base layout is all I know how to do. if by that you mean typing stuff into boxes and getting a code at the end...im bad with HTML. XD

I wanted to ask...how the heck do you hyperlink? ive tried adding links into the codes at photobucket etc. but its never worked. you know the code for it?

and also ive seen on many band profiles they have their banners and then the code underneith for anyone to use. Id like to know how to do that too XD I asked Joe and he was just as clueless as I was since he asked someone else to make his site too lol

thanks a lot!

Sure thing girl! :D *puts you in the queue*

The Queue *Dumdidum!*

1:Nachtspicht (DONE! I think... xD)
2:ABP (Pending...)
3:"Outside this forum project" (also pending...)
4:Ms.MJ Fan2007 (DONE!)
5:MissyLedger

*Bl00dyphynix*

Okey! To explain this messy queue...:p

I am juggling with quite a few requests at the moment. I just wrote everyone up here cuz...I sometimes have a memory like a goldfish ("goldfish with alzheimers" to quote one of my friends :crackingup:)

Anyways! So, even if you are a bit down in the queue it doesn't mean that it will take ages before it's done. The ones who are in "pending mode", I have not recieved full details from yet. So I can make other siggys in between that but when I get the details from the user I will start with them so...it's some sort of tossing and turning in this queue right now xD
Sorry for that :blush:

Last edited:
Hi J_Cat it's me Ms. MJ Fan2007 agian!

I need Aaliyah siggy & Avartar

so here are the pics:

http://thesuite411.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/aaliyah141.jpg

http://fashionbombdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/aaliyah.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/242432~Aaliyah-Posters.jpg

The text I want for the siggy is:

"Aaliyah Dana Hauhton
R.I.P
Ms. Baby Girl"

& for the Avartar text I want is:

"Jan 16, 1979-Aug 15, 2001"

Your siggy is complete ^^

I hope you like it. I was just playing around and I ended up with that background color. I thought it looked nice together with her fur jacket. If you don't like it I can change it to any color you like :yes:
Or if you would like to change something else just PM me and I'll fix it for ya!
Also I changed the text for the avatar a little so it would fit and still not be too small.

Enjoy!

customaaliyahsiggy.jpg
customaaliyahavatar.jpg

May you make me a signiture?
These pictures,
michael83.jpg

michael19.jpg

michael15.jpg

And can the writing be:

'Just because you read it in a magazine, or see it on the TV screen don't make it factual -actual'

Thanks

:D

Your siggy is complete ^^

I hope you like it. I was just playing around and I ended up with that background color. I thought it looked nice together with her fur jacket. If you don't like it I can change it to any color you like :yes:
Or if you would like to change something else just PM me and I'll fix it for ya!
Also I changed the text for the avatar a little so it would fit and still not be too small.

Enjoy!

customaaliyahsiggy.jpg
customaaliyahavatar.jpg

thanks for the Aaliyah siggy & a icon I really like it.

J_cat...great stuff on herre! can you help me with two signatures..as well?

1. hope they arent too small.i cant find the exact expression on their faces in big photos. can you put these two couples standing together looking at each other like they are in the same room and maybe erase the background and put glowing stars in the backdrop (if they really twinkle that would be great.
and the wording on it ''Deja Vu...''
030.jpg

mmlovejoeSYIpreimerecolor_2.jpg

and

2. these two pictures with the animations attached.
and the wording on it ''American Legends...''
mj84midtolatephotoshootred.jpg

Marilyn-Monroe-11-1.jpg

MichaelJacksonmoonwalkani-2.gif

123_20_17_-1-1.gif

J_cat...great stuff on herre! can you help me with two signatures..as well?

1. hope they arent too small.i cant find the exact expression on their faces in big photos. can you put these two couples standing together looking at each other like they are in the same room and maybe erase the background and put glowing stars in the backdrop (if they really twinkle that would be great.
and the wording on it ''Deja Vu...''

Nice request! Cool idea with the two couples ^^
I'll fix 2 nice siggys for ya! And don't worry about the size, they are perfect.

*puts you in the queue*

:sorcerer:

Hey stephanie could you do one for me darlin with the following pic's thankie's in advance theres no rush at all

2hpi0rl.jpg

28vuhee.jpg

4zvq5s.jpg

Rest In Peace My Darling Heath for the text

And your request is complete! I really hope you like it. If you don't like that the colours are yellowish I can change them to whatever colour you like ^^ Or if there's something else you don't like just PM me about that aswell cuz I was just playing around with the brushes here:p

Now I need to rush to the bus! xD

Enjoy!

customheathsiggy.jpg
customheathavatar.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job making our new siggie!!

Love it to bits!

Highly recommended!!

I am sending her gifts for this.

ABP

Amazing job!
wow i really loved :D

can you make a bautiful siggy and avatar with pics of Bad Tour 88?
and one small siggy with Felipe Massa and Ferrari (Win) from F1
thaaaaanks! :D

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job making our new siggie!!

Love it to bits!

Highly recommended!!

I am sending her gifts for this.

ABP

It was a pleasure working with your siggy Linda!
I seldom spend this much time with a siggy. I made this one really thorough and I must say that this one must be one of my best works!

I will post a pic of the bracelets when I have recieved them. I'm really exited to get them :D

Back