I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

The Queue

1: Thetruthbetold (DONE!)
2: Pac (DONE!)
3: Ms.MJ Fan2007 (DONE!)
4: Billie_Jean09
5: pandakatt
6: Loyal2MJJ
7: madonna_mj

Last edited:
For Thetruthbetold

distantloverssiggy.jpg

:sorcerer:

Just a bump.

Also if people in the queue don't want to wait just feel free to ask someone else to do your siggys. I simply have no time or energy to make siggys right now because of school...

Let me know if you decide to ask someone else so I don't do siggys for nothing, thank you.

In other cases, just keep staying tuned. I will make them when I feel I have time.

Hi J_Cat it's me requesing the siggy & a icon agian I've never did that in A while. But here I go agian to make a request ok so I want it to be very nice & a little styleish! Now I want All the famous ppl that died on the 25th. So there are the pics:

James Brown:

vhepoy.jpg

Aaliyah:

mm966d.jpg

Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes:

2i88785.jpg

Staic Major:

24w7lp0.jpg

Micheal Jackson:

o5ykc7.jpg

Now ok here's what I really want for you too do j_cat* for the words for the siggy is:

"R.I.P Aaliyah Jan 16, 1979-Aug 25, 2001, R.I.P Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes May 27, 1971-April 25, 2002, R.I.P James Brown May 3, 1933-Dec 25, 2006, R.I.P Staic Major Nov 11, 1974-Feb 25, 2008, R.I.P Micheal Jackson Aug 29, 1958-Jun 25, 2009"

There you go.
Hope it was worth waiting for :)

Enjoy

Siggycopy.jpg

I'm glad you liked it!
Sorry for taking so long everyone...I am just going through a really hard time right now so...but stay tuned, I will fix them all when I have the energy to. :)

So I am back.
Sorry for beeing away but I have gone through some hard times.
I have left school and I am now back in Sweden and hopefully I will start to feel better soon. I will contact all that is in the queue and ask if you still want siggys from me even though the long wait.

Hey!

I'm thinkin about changing ava and siggy. Can you make me ones? ;)

Do you have pics of BOTDF video? I'd love to have avatar/siggy of BOTDF.

Thanks in advance. :)

Could you make a avatar that match to my siggy? :) thanks
Here is the original picture if you needed it
6rsd9v.jpg

Last edited:
Hey!

I'm thinkin about changing ava and siggy. Can you make me ones? ;)

Do you have pics of BOTDF video? I'd love to have avatar/siggy of BOTDF.

Thanks in advance. :)

I could make this for you but you will have to wait. I don't know when I will start making siggys and stuff again. I just don't feel like it right now.
But send me pics and I'll put you in the queue.

I could make this for you but you will have to wait. I don't know when I will start making siggys and stuff again. I just don't feel like it right now.
But send me pics and I'll put you in the queue.

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad28/Brittanypwns/BOTDF/picture2.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd326/EmoKitty01/Michael Jackson/007.jpg
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/...son - My collection/BloodOnTheDancefloor5.jpg
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad28/Brittanypwns/BOTDF/picture3.jpg

Few pics I found from photobucket. But take your time, no problem. If I have time, I think I can capture few pics from the video. :)

Okey good :)

Sorry again for keeping you waiting guys. I am just having a hard time right now with no inspiration at all. Just stay tuned and I'll make some siggys when I can.

Hi can you take pictures of you tube to make something?

i just saw some beautiful footage Ive never seen before but Im not sure how to get still of it. or if you can take small footage to use ?

thanks

Please, help me! It is necessary to reduce this gif, I want it on avatars at other forum, and there is restriction on the size gif.

It there was inserted, but does not sparkle.

Last edited:
Hello again guys!
I am so sorry for just disappearing like that...I just had to take a break. Since I came back home from LA I've just had a hard time and I felt like doing nothing at all. But today I felt like it was about time for me to come back :)
I will contact everyone that's in the line and see if you still want your siggys and clear everything up.

Thanks for your patience and hope you will come back with stuff for me to do ^^

HUGS!

Back