I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

Hello,

What do I have to do to get a siggy and avatar made for me? What do you require for me? Please, please!

Thanks very much!

Hello,

What do I have to do to get a siggy and avatar made for me? What do you require for me? Please, please!

Thanks very much!

I need you to post some pictures and alsoif you want a text added on your siggy. Post them here or send them in a PM :)

I need you to post some pictures and alsoif you want a text added on your siggy. Post them here or send them in a PM :)

Ok, I will find some I like. but how do you post here. Maybe I will just PM you.

Thanks!

The Queue

The Queue

1: BillieJean84 (On Hold...)
2: Silentstar01
3: MJZIN
4: Thetruthbetold
5: Pac

Last edited:
Okey so according to my Photobucket stats, the siggy I made for raz2911, has got almost 5,500 views! :eek:

My account bandwith is gone with the wind soon xP It's reset every month tho...but still! Frikken awesome that so many is checking it out :D

Hey J Cat..
Could you make me a siggy?:D I have been tryin to find someone to make it for me, but i can't find anyone.. :( I would really appreciate it!

Hey J Cat..
Could you make me a siggy?:D I have been tryin to find someone to make it for me, but i can't find anyone.. :( I would really appreciate it!

Sure of corse :p
Just post here or PM me pics that you would like to use and if you like a text aswell. Then I'll have a go! :)

Sure of corse :p
Just post here or PM me pics that you would like to use and if you like a text aswell. Then I'll have a go! :)

Thank you soo much!:)

If you could make this pictures fit together in someway, and maybe write "Dare me?" Or something..?

k470af.jpg

ncz19v.jpg

rh31vc.jpg

Again.. Thaaank yoou!:)

The Queue

The Queue

1: BillieJean84 (On Hold...)
2: Silentstar01 (DONE!)
3: MJZIN (DONE!)
4: Thetruthbetold
5: Pac
6: Ms.MJ Fan2007
7: Billie_Jean09
8: pandakatt
9: Loyal2MJJ

Last edited:
Hi J_Cat it's me requesing the siggy & a icon agian I've never did that in A while. But here I go agian to make a request ok so I want it to be very nice & a little styleish! Now I want All the famous ppl that died on the 25th. So there are the pics:

James Brown:

vhepoy.jpg

Aaliyah:

mm966d.jpg

Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes:

2i88785.jpg

Staic Major:

24w7lp0.jpg

Micheal Jackson:

o5ykc7.jpg

Now ok here's what I really want for you too do j_cat* for the words for the siggy is:

"R.I.P Aaliyah Jan 16, 1979-Aug 25, 2001, R.I.P Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes May 27, 1971-April 25, 2002, R.I.P James Brown May 3, 1933-Dec 25, 2006, R.I.P Staic Major Nov 11, 1974-Feb 25, 2008, R.I.P Micheal Jackson Aug 29, 1958-Jun 25, 2009"

Hi J-Cat ,

I have a Thriller siggy already that you made me , but I have a problem because it isn't showing up all of a sudden! A Photobucket icon is appering instead of the siggy! You made this for me about 5 months ago and I do like the siggy a lot , but is usually shows up! Thank you! :)

Photobucket ran out of bandwith, can you upload on tinypic, bandwidth never runs out there.

tinypic.com

She's right. Iran out of bandwith...stupid site >_>
It will work after the 18th again...

To all of you, it would be great if you could upload the siggys I send to you to your own photo sharing account. I seem to run out of bandwith very fast each month now...so if you all can do that I would be morethan grateful :)

Just a bump.
I'll try to get back on track again this weekend.
We got tons of work in school so I am very busy with long school days and so...but bare with me ^.^

IMPORTANT
Read my first post if you have not done that already, important message!

Back