I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

yes you're right photobucket is the easy choice :p
as for facebook I think you're talking about the third party advisers that can use your pictures with no permission, yes that's true somebody posted something about this yesterday but that can be changed if you go to account settings and you turn off "facebook ads"...in case you decide to use it

Oh okey:p I posted at the MySpace forums and they say you have a max of like 1,000 images or something like that...I think that PhotoBucket sounds better with 1GB free a month:p

Shamonee, I made your gif for you if you haven't yet received one.

Picture5-1.gif

Does anyone know if you can add a poll on a thread after it's posted?

I thought I could post a poll so poeple can vote for if they want to see my creations uploaded at MySpace or at Photobucket.

I just saw that you can post your albums to MySpace from Photobucket so...I could have both xD I just think that MySpace is a lot more fun ^^

Last edited:
The queue:

1:Earth_Song1 (DONE!)
2:Lesky
3:Danielle_love_mj (DONE!)
4:Snow White luvs Peter Pan (DONE!)
5:MooNW@lkeR (DONE!)
6:MJJ2theMAX

*"Outside this forum project" (DONE!)

Last edited:
hELLO J_Cat!

Can I ask you a favor? I really loved the siggy you made to me. Is it posible to have it in a bigger version? I want it for a t-shirt.
If it's possible could you add My Gloved One but with a cross under the letter G and bellow 1958-FOREVER.
Thanks in advance

Alrighty!
I had to make some changes but I made it as simmilar as I could. I made the pic square so I think it will loog good on for example a white t-shirt. The size when you print it is 20 x 15 cm. I will be that size if you print it in Word, I double checked that.

I didn't want to add too many effects and brushes since it's going to be on a shirt. It might be "too much" you know. But if you have any certain wishes I can add more brushes if you want :yes:

If you run into any problem just let me know and is it possible to see the final product? ^^

Enjoy!

fortshirt.jpg

Last edited:
can you please make me a sig?? THANKS

I want somethig related to kings etc royalty! Here are some pics, but you find more use it if you like i trust your good taste :)

This one below i don´t know it can be used like a warrior king or something!

you can use any of these pics or you can do one i don´t know! Well i trust your good work :) oooh dan the text i want is LONG LIVE THE KING

And thanks again :):)

And you siggy is done ^_^
Hope you like!
Btw, do you have the last pic in a bigger version? I have a cool idea for maybe a wallpaper ;)

Enjoy!

thekingsiggy.jpg

And you siggy is done ^_^
Hope you like!
Btw, do you have the last pic in a bigger version? I have a cool idea for maybe a wallpaper ;)

Enjoy!

thekingsiggy.jpg

Thanks for the siggy J_Kitty :)

Well i don´t think so but i´ll search for it when i find it i´ll send you through PM

i wonder if you are kind enough to improve my current siggy. maybe use this pic somehow, but i want the the pic to be very discrete so that the text still shows up
5892_246442170547_806530547_8174601_7670070_n.jpg

The Queue:

1: Lesky
2: MJJ2theMAX (DONE!)
3: tinkerbella (DONE!)
4: ShadowMaster (DONE!)
5: tigerfeet
6: captainreaction

Last edited:
Oh, please can I have a siggy? I feel ashamed of my boring posts! Any picture at all would be lovely, and I'd love the words, "I just can't stop loving you" on there if at all possible? Anything at all....keeping my fingers crossed! I am so unteccy I don't even know how to make an avatar! xx

Oh, please can I have a siggy? I feel ashamed of my boring posts! Any picture at all would be lovely, and I'd love the words, "I just can't stop loving you" on there if at all possible? Anything at all....keeping my fingers crossed! I am so unteccy I don't even know how to make an avatar! xx

Oh sweetie :p I'll fix you something nice. *puts you in the queue* Just stay tuned and I'll PM it to you soon :yes:

Here it is ^^

If you want I can improve it even more by adding brushes and stuff. Just let me know!

1918435copy.jpg
thank you
it's lovely.i was thinkig about how the whole face would fit in but it's nice this way too :)

Last edited:
Back