I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

The queue ^___^

1: captainreaction (DONE!)
2: butterfly24 (DONE!)
3: Ms.MJ Fan2007 (DONE!)
4: MJJ Lover xOX (DONE!)
5: tomthedude (DONE!)
6: pg13

Last edited:
J_cat your work is wonderful!!! Can you make a siggy for me too???

I would like this picture
and some butterflies if you can!!! I would also like this text: You are not alone, for you're always in my heart! RIP my angel!

I had some extra time over today so I made another siggy ^^

Hope you like it! Let me know if you don't :p

Enjoy!

Inmyheartsiggy.jpg

:sorcerer:

Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!:D It's exactly how I imagined it!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Hi J_cat I'm glad that you came along with me for as namy years to come. I really like you work since the last time I came to make a request so in the mean time can you plz make me a siggy & A icon for me plz thx I will be happy to see the results when you finsed.

Here are the pics:

2lbp2l2.jpg

25kq493.jpg

& pics for the icon:

sq6ngp.jpg

235hna.jpg

So I am now done with your request! Hope ya like :D

Enjoy!

CustomMJ.jpg
MJavatar.jpg

Ahhhhh!! All these siggys are SO beatufuil!! You're amazing at it J-Cat :wub:
Could you please me a siggy? I want it pink and purple - sort of like a pastel rainbow with some pretty flowers and just his name and a love heart and just a cute picture from the Dangerous era where he has curls? :) THANKYOU SO MUCH
xx

I just finnished your siggy!
I found this really cute pic from the Dangerous era which I chosed to have in you siggy. I wanted as much of it in it so I made the siggy smaller than usual. Well not as wide as I use to. So I started by making a background. I thought I could like fade the MJ pic into it later on...so I just added some random brushes which I thought would look good and it turnet out just soo cool! :eek:

Then I wanted to add a heart which you said you wanted so then I thought "Why not put the heart around Michael?" So I did that aswell ^^
After that I just added some brueshes and played around with the colours...and I must admit that your siggy is now one of the ones I am most pleased with! :D

Hope you like it as much as I do :p

Enjoy!

CoolNeonMJcopy.jpg

Hey J_Cat, could you possibly make me a sig?

TBH I dont have many requirements, I just want it to look cool and have a lyric in their somewhere. The background and images you can pick yourself :p

I just LOVE when I can do whatever I want! :D

Since I found out I could do backgrounds by myself yesterday (xD) I decided to make it pretty simillar to the pink siggy I made. Your's turned out more cool tho ;)

I really hope you like it with the color and the text and stuff. I can change the text if you'd like me to, just let me know :yes:

Well here it is, take a peek ^^

Changetheworldsiggy.jpg

Last edited:
omg j_cat thats so cool with the colors moving...can you do animation with a sig for me too?
i like looking through the colorful siggies:wub:
can i get both avatar and siggie?...

2985012-1.jpg

marilynmonroe-1.jpg

and signature with these three and the text 'hollywood blonde'
marilynmonroe-1.jpg

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/MMarilynMonroe/aff69208.jpg
http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/MMarilynMonroe/Monroe__Marilyn__060_a_how_to_marry.jpg

Isn't that animated siggy just SO cool?! Even I am impressed xD

I can fix ya a simillar one;) It will just be fun to make one like that again ^^
I put you up in the queue. Also, is it alright if I only make the siggy animated and not the avatar?

So...stay tuned and check for updates in the queue ^^

Hi J Cat!!! You are so adorable for doing this :)
Can I have a sigy with these pictures and the gift and words I have now as a siggy???
jfhooz.jpg

331m0bk.jpg

2n17uiq.jpg

2l9gvhc.jpg

Is it too much? If is too much just with the pitures will be great!!
Thank you :love:

Your siggy is done. I really hope you like it and that I picked the correct text! Let me know if it's wrong:)

Enjoy!

ForeverKOPsiggy.jpg

Hi, somewhere here (but i cannot find it unfortunately) i saw an avatar with that picture of Michael with the black cat. Remember? Can somebody help me find it? There was some text also. And if it is still available, can i take it?

I love my siggy! J Cat made me the most perfect one, Michael looks so beautiful on it. J Cat, you made me really smile for the first time since that awful day. XX

aww yes her siggys are beautiful and yours is gorgeous. it makes me happy looking at them too.

J_Cat, you are amazing! Great talent!
Can i ask for a siggy, too, please? I want a sad one.
I couln`t make up a text...
Can you make something of these:

014585508.jpg

014585509.jpg

014585511.jpg

canthurtyousiggy.jpg

Hi J_Cat, love you work, is it okay if I used this siggie, I'm just in love with the colours and the way that you've created it? If possible and if you have time can I have a matching avatar to please?

thanks in advance

Of corse that's okey;)
Good that you asked first tho!

Sent you a PM aswell :)

Back