I can make siggys and avatars for You! =)

The Queue:

1: Lesky (DONE!)
2: MJJ2theMAX (DONE!)
3: tinkerbella (DONE!)
4: ShadowMaster (DONE!)
5: tigerfeet (DONE!)
6: captainreaction
t: butterfly24

Last edited:
Ooh, I'm nearly there! < claps hands and jumps up and down with excitement! >

J_cat. I love your work. I just stopped to ask if you can help me by making me a siggy?

Last edited:
I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! All sort of excited.... :eek:)))
I love Michael so much....

J_cat your work is wonderful!!! Can you make a siggy for me too???

I would like this picture
and some butterflies if you can!!! I would also like this text: You are not alone, for you're always in my heart! RIP my angel!

J_cat your work is wonderful!!! Can you make a siggy for me too???

I would like this picture
and some butterflies if you can!!! I would also like this text: You are not alone, for you're always in my heart! RIP my angel!

I can make siggys for the Pope if he'd like some aswell ^^ With other words (xD) I'll make a siggy for anyone who's asking:p

*puts you in the queue*

Oh, please can I have a siggy? I feel ashamed of my boring posts! Any picture at all would be lovely, and I'd love the words, "I just can't stop loving you" on there if at all possible? Anything at all....keeping my fingers crossed! I am so unteccy I don't even know how to make an avatar! xx

And here's your siggy! I just browsed my storage with MJ pics and found this one which I thought would look great :D

So here's the result, hope you like ^^

mjsidesiggy.jpg

And here's your siggy! I just browsed my storage with MJ pics and found this one which I thought would look great :D

So here's the result, hope you like ^^

mjsidesiggy.jpg

< screams..............................>
OMG J Cat, I am sitting here with tears rolling down my face! That is the most beautiful siggy, I've gone all weak looking at it LOL! It is absolutely perfect. Thank you so, so much hun! I will have a look at how to get it on my posts later, but I just wanted to say I am absolutely, totally thrilled with it! You have made my whole Monday brighter!

I think I've managed to get it on my posts! J Cat, I have just woken the kids up to get them to come and admire my new siggy! How did you know I was a fan of the curls! J Cat, I just want to hug you!!!! THANK YOU!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

Oh you're so sweet :D I got a big smile on my face now ^^

I had no clue you liked the curls :p I just found that pic and played around with the brushes and well...that's the result ^^

If you want any other siggy made in the future just come back and throw me a post ;)

HUGS

The queue again:

1: Marvel168 (DONE!)
2: captainreaction
3: butterfly24
4: Ms.MJ Fan2007
5: MJJ Lover xOX
6: tomthedude
7: pg13

Last edited:
Hi J_cat I'm glad that you came along with me for as namy years to come. I really like you work since the last time I came to make a request so in the mean time can you plz make me a siggy & A icon for me plz thx I will be happy to see the results when you finsed.

Here are the pics:

2lbp2l2.jpg

25kq493.jpg

& pics for the icon:

sq6ngp.jpg

235hna.jpg

Ahhhhh!! All these siggys are SO beatufuil!! You're amazing at it J-Cat :wub:
Could you please me a siggy? I want it pink and purple - sort of like a pastel rainbow with some pretty flowers and just his name and a love heart and just a cute picture from the Dangerous era where he has curls? :) THANKYOU SO MUCH
xx

Hey J_Cat, could you possibly make me a sig?

TBH I dont have many requirements, I just want it to look cool and have a lyric in their somewhere. The background and images you can pick yourself :p

I love my siggy! J Cat made me the most perfect one, Michael looks so beautiful on it. J Cat, you made me really smile for the first time since that awful day. XX

Hi J Cat!!! You are so adorable for doing this :)
Can I have a sigy with these pictures and the gift and words I have now as a siggy???
jfhooz.jpg

331m0bk.jpg

2n17uiq.jpg

2l9gvhc.jpg

Is it too much? If is too much just with the pitures will be great!!
Thank you :love:

Back