I Can't Sleep

I'm awake.:ph34r: Have been for the last hour or so.
Didnt sleep well last night either.

Lately, some heavy stuff on my mind so that aint helping the situatuion.

im with you.. its so late here and here I am having troubles again :cry:

^ HUGS

i slept, but it can't satisfy me cuz i still don't see Michael in a dreams, like I would like to :( waking up.. and.... realize this emptiness :( no energy, no hopes..
cr@p in personal life not helping this situation either :no: so heavy heart & mind.. thinking too much

I always have problems with staying asleep. I wake up several times at night. I just learned to live with it. *shrugs*
If I can't fall asleep at all I will turn on the TV and wait until I eventually fall asleep or make a cup of tea.

I don't sleep almost at all.
At night I'm listening to music and drawing, sometimes I'm surfing on the internet a litte bit.
When sun comes up I usually take photos of sunrise with my camera phone :D I actually have one of them as my deskop wallpaper :)
Sometimes I'm playing with my brilliant, cute-to-the-can't-handle-it-level dog :D
And I'm reading biographies of famous people or serial killers(don't ask me why, I just do)
Other times I sleep for about 3 hours, success!

hha it's quite late here the worst part is that i made this to myself i started staying until 2 or 3 am and now i can't stop it! worst part is i have school in 2 weeks how i'm i gonna live like this?! argh damn sleep problems i understand all of u guys =)

I've had sleep problems since I was a little girl, I've always had a hard time turning my brain off so I can get to sleep. The past three weeks have been rough because my mind is just going going going. I'm right there with all of you... It's a little after 1AM here and I have to go to work in the morning but I'm still up.. still here.. still awake.

awww =( i hope u can somehow sleep cause i don't wish anyone the start of a day without sleep it's awful

^ HUGS

i slept, but it can't satisfy me cuz i still don't see Michael in a dreams, like I would like to :( waking up.. and.... realize this emptiness :( no energy, no hopes..
cr@p in personal life not helping this situation either :no: so heavy heart & mind.. thinking too much

aww I hope you have an MJ dream soon. :hug:
I have been dreaming about him every night :cry:

I have to get up at 5am. It's now 12;25, i think i'll probably doze off at 3 meaning i'll only get about 2 hrs sleep. This is so annoying

sleep really badly last a few nights, dreams are like a mess, nothing interesting or inspiring

Sweet dreams. ^_^

Great news! For the past week, I've been able to sleep thru the night.
I still wake up before my alarm but even thats an improvement.

Sweet dreams. ^_^

Great news! For the past week, I've been able to sleep thru the night.
I still wake up before my alarm but even thats an improvement.

Back