I Can't Sleep

Here's few tips might help

Don't go to bed unless your tired
Don't think of anything while you're in Bed
Make sure the room is cold
Don't go to bed if you're hungry lol

I hear a good romp in the sack'll do the trick too. Hee hee!

Sorry but that made me laugh. :lol:

_____

I slept a little too well last, Mind you I didnt go to sleep until gone 2am but I didnt wake again until almost 12PM :bugeyed

I have had such trouble sleeping ever since Michael's death. It is from all of these dreams I keep on having of him. So I was pretty much up all night long again. So I am really tired right now. So I am going to have some tea to wake myself up. I really do not want to go to sleep any more. Because I never know what kind of dream that I am going to be having of Michael. So far since Michael's death I've had 3 very sad MJ dreams. and countless of nightmares about Michael. 2 of them being very horrific. And fortunately I did have good MJ dreams. But I had more nightmares about Michael than on having the good dreams about him. Which is why I don't want to sleep anymore. I am at a point now where I am ready to take a knife and cut off my eyelids. So I can stay awake at all times now. When Michael was alive I very rarily ever had any nightmares about Michael. And I most certainly never had any sad dreams about him. Just knowing Michael is alive and well was enough to keep me from having any bad dreams about him. And always giving me happy and very happy dreams about him.

try not to watch tv or stay on the computer right before you go to bed as it keeps the brain too active. try to read or something quiet. also if you are lying in bed and can't sleep get up and do something. just lying there thinking about it makes it worse. also lettuce has natural properties to induce sleep apparently, though you would probably have to eat a ton of it.

I can't sleep...at all.
I have school tomorrow and I have a massive head ache and my chest is hurting me. wtf..I wish I could relax.

Meh, It's 4:30am been awake for the past 2 hours in pain with a toothache. :no:
Which is also for some reason affecting my ear causing an earache. :huh:
Got to be up for work in 2 and a half hours. Great Joy.. NOT! :lol:

I need a dentist tomorrow. This is killing me. :bugeyed

Meh, It's 4:30am been awake for the past 2 hours in pain with a toothache. :no:
Which is also for some reason affecting my ear causing an earache. :huh:
Got to be up for work in 2 and a half hours. Great Joy.. NOT! :lol:

I need a dentist tomorrow. This is killing me. :bugeyed

I totally didnt know that you posted this! It was 1 day before I saw
my dentist but I'm just now reading your post.

I'm slow. lol!

But! Glad you're on the mend! :D

i have serious insomnia i sleep for 2 hours if that even then i wake up and cant get back to sleep :sad: its awful

I know what you mean Missy Jackson. I remember during that horrible summer and in to early to mid fall. My insomnia was so bad at times. That I slept on and off 3 times in 90 minutes. That 3rd time I was up for the rest of the night. Because going back to sleep was just impossible for me. Having those horrible constant vivid nightmares about Michael Jackson. Was the main cause of my insomnia.

Now my insomnia is coming back. And I am starting to think it has to do with me missing Michael so much now. It is 5:24 am here and I have been up for an hour now. I had chamomile tea before I went to bed and it did helped once before. So I don't know why it did not helped now.

I know what you mean Missy Jackson. I remember during that horrible summer and in to early to mid fall. My insomnia was so bad at times. That I slept on and off 3 times in 90 minutes. That 3rd time I was up for the rest of the night. Because going back to sleep was just impossible for me. Having those horrible constant vivid nightmares about Michael Jackson. Was the main cause of my insomnia.

Now my insomnia is coming back. And I am starting to think it has to do with me missing Michael so much now. It is 5:24 am here and I have been up for an hour now. I had chamomile tea before I went to bed and it did helped once before. So I don't know why it did not helped now.

aww sweetie
im here for you if u need me im not going anywhere its gone 10am here now so i might as well stay up im not tired which is surprising considering i dont sleep well

im just gonna post here maybe chill out and relax its a beautiful sunny morning here

Last weekend I was awake for 22 hours. :bugeyed Mind you, this wasn't by choice. :ermm:
This weekend was a lot better. I got a bit more sleep. Not as tired.
I won't bore you with my sleep activity between last weekend and this one.
Hee!

The herbal supplement Valerian Root has saved my life. It helps with insomnia, nerves, anxiety, and my depression. It may not work for everyone but I refused to go on prescription meds so this alternative is what I chose, until I find another job that isn't killing me, then hopefully I won't have to take anything :girl_sigh: I bought it at Whole Foods and it's not that expensive a bottle of 50 capsules was only like $20. I take it at night only when I need to and it has made a HUGE difference for me.

Back