I love the way Michael................

i love the way Michael smiled, looked and kissed children...
and the enthusiasm he had for the simple things...
the contraposition between his ingenuousness of a child out of the stage... and the talent of a so great entertainer on the stage....
his charisma in all the situations....
i love the way michael can be like a person you know for a lot of time also if you have never met him.... and the way he has a strange power and empathy on people...looking as he wasn't of this earth...

...looks at Diana Ross.

It makes me jealous, but moreso, it makes me happy to see him beaming, with love just radiating from him.

I love the way he's always a gentleman and he always stands with his hands behind his back or clasped in front of him.

I love the way Michael gives me hope in human kind :heart:....

and I also love the way Michael chew his gum with the mouth open, that is so so so CUTE :heart::D

I love the way Michael when he smiles
When he pouts
when he dances
when he talks
when he blushes
when he walks..
when everything Michael..
I love him from his hair to toenail..

I love the way Michael gives me hope in human kind :heart:....

and I also love the way Michael chew his gum with the mouth open, that is so so so CUTE :heart::D

OMG, I love that too. I dont like when people do that, but when he does that it's so incredibly cute! I don't understand... :lol:

I love the way Michael smiles......the way he laughs.....the way he points his finger when he's dancing.....the way he dances.............everything :)

I love the way Michael let his beautiful heart and soul pour love into this world :heart:

I just love everything, So perfect. :heart: I miss him so deeply. :cry:

Love michaels tender,non judging heart!!!love his love for children..love his heart for the world!!love his long suffering to give us l.o.v.e.!!!

Back