I love the way Michael................

I love the way Michael viewed the world. He always appreciated the little things in life. He wasn't afraid to have fun and act the way he wanted, no matter what anyone else said. If everyone was like that, the world would be a better place.

I love the way Michael threw off his belt on the Bad tour that one time when it annoyed him :woohoo:

I'm with you on that one. I could watch clip after clip of him just walking...:yes:

I love the way he stares

1453313_466081493501513_2071700285_n.jpg

^^Treasure here:

e67fpi.jpg
:woohoo::woohoo:
He just rips it off, ugh! :heat: That's the only gif I've ever found of it and I'd loooove to find the original footage of that concert, but so far I haven't

^^Treasure here:

e67fpi.jpg
:woohoo::woohoo:
He just rips it off, ugh! :heat: That's the only gif I've ever found of it and I'd loooove to find the original footage of that concert, but so far I haven't

^^that's Wembley!:D One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite concerts during my favorite tour, lol!!:laugh: Obsessed as I am:rofl:, I know that he does take off the belt at Wembley in the break between She's out of my life and the J5 Medley, but not mid performance like in the gif! Too bad, guess we'll have to keep looking.. :cheeky:

Back