I WAS RIGHT - Jackson Brothers and A&E at the "AfterParty"

This thing with the Jacksons has several facets.

Jermaine has always been at the forefront of several family things, like the Jacksons miniseries.

Jermaine has a challenge and a problem, in that he comes up with these ideas which some in teh family at times object to, and others, they think it's a good idea without thinking through the implications.

Now, if Jermaine approaches his bros about a documentary, the 3 see it as a good idea. Don't forget these are 3 people analysing a proposal put before them by their brother. THey are not 1000 to 10,000 and over fans analysing every aspect of how it might come across

Jermaine suggested the miniseries, and they did it
Jermaine suggested Bahrain to MJ and he went there
Jermaine suggested Tahome to MJ and he got him on board
Jermaine did Big Brother, and Latoya followed
Jermaine most likely proposed the A&E show and teh bros thought it was a good idea Jeermaine suggested the show in Austria and that is still in the balance

Jermaine has 2 issues
He wants to help and uplift the family
He also wants to self-promote from time to time.

Filming a funeral is no big deal. Why should it be filmed sub-standard? If that was done, some fans would be questioning why that was so with all the money available.

Jermaine and the bros just need to take a step back and think through things and their motives before making decisions.
Right now they are being approached from all directions and it is easy to get caught up in the opportunities presenting themselves and thereby forget to be sensitive to the fact that their brother has passed away.

Like that Austria thing, when he went to pick the award, the promoters must have encircled Jermaine with opportunities. Instead of saying he will discuss this with the family first, he instead signed up to it immeditely and announced it, then tried to compel other family members to participate.

for those who say Randy cared the most about MJ , you need a reality check guys , you probably did not hear what Randy did during the trial, he was MJ's manager at the time , he hired his own lawyers own accountants , they failed to pay neverland employees, failed to pay all the expenses at neverland , failed to pay anyone , when people started suing mj for unpaid bills and unpaid wages , he sued his lawyers and accountants , Randy wrote a two letter in support of them and presented it to court , because he was the one who hired them and they obviously were sharing the money with . Mj was suddenly facing his own brother . Not only that Randy started spreading rumours about mj running a $ 700.000 bill on his credit card .

Randy signed a deal on behalf of mj's at the time to refinance the Sony/ATV loan and when mj knew about it he tried to stop it but it was too late he was sued and it cost him tens of millions .
during that trial which mj settled eventually because he was facing no one but his brother , he gave an affidavit where he talked about Randy and his friend trying to force him to sell the Sony/ATV during the trial , he said Billionaire Ron Burkle was calling him during breaks and warning him not to sign any paper , and when mj refused to sign the papers Randy "wanted his head" .

when the affidavit was leaked to the press , MJ said he loved his brother and did not accuse him of lying or stealing but it was too late mj said that under oath and everything was documented . the judge overseeing mj's estate is probably aware of that affidavit and that's why he did not allow Randy to testify at the AEG hearing . and I'm more than sure Branca is more than capable of playing dirty games when the JERKSONS keep using their blackmailing tactics .

Poor management? yea but it just seemed like MJ and Randy cared for each other a great deal. During the trial MJ singled him out and said he's "incredible". Also while MJ isolated himself from his family he still kept in contact with Randy out of all siblings.

I remember read interview about Michael said he will do a albums with his brothers not a tours it was too much stress on him.

I was watching ET week ago they show A&E reality of Tito, Jermaine and Jackie nothing about Randy. I think Jackson reality show was Jermaine ideas.

Poor management? yea but it just seemed like MJ and Randy cared for each other a great deal. During the trial MJ singled him out and said he's "incredible". Also while MJ isolated himself from his family he still kept in contact with Randy out of all siblings.

stealing from your brother, conspiring with others to cheat him out of his money DURING the TRIAL OF HIS LIFE , is hardly a poor management .

as for Jermain , read for yourself and judge :

Jermaine's Ex -- He's Cheap and Creepy

Posted Aug 6th 2007 7:30PM by TMZ Staff
Jermaine Jackson's estranged wife has filed court papers claiming the singer is pleading poverty, even though he's loaded. By the way, she's also alleging Jermaine has some weird sleeping arrangements with their two kids, Jaffar, 11 and Jermajesty, 7.

In legal papers filed late last month and just obtained by TMZ, Alejandra Jackson says she's not getting squat from Jermaine in spousal or child support. As a result, she says she can't make her car payment, has to borrow money for gas, and drives with an expired registration.

Alejandra alleges Jermaine's claim that he's broke is a "smokescreen." In legal papers, she says sarcastically, "he (claims) he has no income and all of his expenses are paid for by his girlfriend, who coincidentally, suddenly has a Swiss bank account and a Rolls Royce in her name after having worked at Bloomingdales and Macy's."

Alejandra claims Jermaine raked in the dough from the UK version of "Big Brother," as well as from royalties, business deals and what not.

And then there's this -- "I seek full custody of our children, with reasonable visitation to Jermaine because I have concerns regarding Jermaine's sleeping accommodations for our children while they are in his care." She goes on -- "I believe it is unhealthy for our children to sleep in the same bedroom with Jermaine and his girlfriend...."

Jermaine filed for divorce in 2004. Prior to marrying Jermaine, Alejandra had two children with his brother, Randy

Read more: http://wwww.tmz.com/2007/08/06/jermaines-ex-hes-cheap-and-creepy/7#ixzz0QCR2c7P8.

Ask Michael what those sleeping arrangements did to him , obviously jermaine did not learn not TO show children HOW MUCH OF A "MAN " HE IS . he is the BADD after all .

another one :

Jermaine Jacked by Judge in Custody Case

Posted Oct 22nd 2007 7:00PM by TMZ Staff
Jermaine Jackson and ex-wife Alejandra left court earlier today in their very own bizarro custody battle -- and it ended about as badly for Jermaine as it could've, with the judge ordering Jermaine to pay up for child support and rejecting his request for 50/50 custody.

TMZ was there as the two sides duked it out, and heard Alejandra allege that Jermaine is unfit as a parent because he "doesn't help them with their homework, forgets to pick them up from school, and doesn't give them lunch money." The middle Jackson brother asked for 50/50 custody of Jaffar and Jermajesty (no, we didn't make that up); he now sees the boys only on alternating weekends.

The judge did not grant Jermaine's request and ordered both parents to work the custody issue at mediation court.

What's more Jermaine has been ordered to pay $11,511 per month in support payments, comprised of $7,762 of spousal support and $3,749 in child support, retroactive to July 1. Back in August, the judge in the case let Jermaine go without imposing any support payments, saying that he couldn't find any income for him. But now, Alejandra's lawyer, Brian P. Lepak, was able to prove that Jermaine received $450,000 for his appearance on Big Brother UK. And to make matters worse, we also hear that attorney Debra Opri dumped Jermaine as a client.

Today, the exasperated judge called the case "a giant fog."

this is a guy who did not want to support his OWN kids when he could afford to do so , you don't think he has mj's kids' best interest at heart , do you?

Is it true that Michael was angry with Jermaine before he died? And if it's true, does anyone know why?

Speaking of Randy - A New Statement (from TMZ):

Randy Jackson: Don't Air Footage of MJ's Funeral

Posted Sep 4th 2009 9:27PM by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson is furious footage of Michael's funeral at Forest Lawn is being broadcast all over the world, saying it was a private event and not meant for the public to see.

Jackson just released a scathing statement condemning those who violated the no-fly zone over Forest Lawn last night -- and asking all media organizations to refrain from airing footage of the event.

Here's Randy's full statement:

"As a family, we are all aware of how Michael's life, and his death, touched so many around the world. It is why we held a public memorial in my brother's honor.

And it is the reason we chose to release a small amount of footage leading up to yesterday's ceremony at Forest Lawn.

I was dismayed last night and again today at the coverage I saw on television of our ceremony for Michael. We had asked the media to respect the privacy and the sanctity of this event; to give us one moment of privacy to mourn as a family out of the public spotlight.

Unfortunately, despite a no-fly zone around Forest Lawn, many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it.

I therefore ask today that media organizations airing helicopter footage of the ceremony we held for my brother immediately pull that footage from their air and refrain from airing it in the future."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/04/randy-jackson-dont-air-footage-of-mjs-funeral/

as for Jermain , read for yourself and judge :

Jermaine's Ex -- He's Cheap and Creepy

Posted Aug 6th 2007 7:30PM by TMZ Staff
Jermaine Jackson's estranged wife has filed court papers claiming the singer is pleading poverty, even though he's loaded. By the way, she's also alleging Jermaine has some weird sleeping arrangements with their two kids, Jaffar, 11 and Jermajesty, 7.

In legal papers filed late last month and just obtained by TMZ, Alejandra Jackson says she's not getting squat from Jermaine in spousal or child support. As a result, she says she can't make her car payment, has to borrow money for gas, and drives with an expired registration.

Alejandra alleges Jermaine's claim that he's broke is a "smokescreen." In legal papers, she says sarcastically, "he (claims) he has no income and all of his expenses are paid for by his girlfriend, who coincidentally, suddenly has a Swiss bank account and a Rolls Royce in her name after having worked at Bloomingdales and Macy's."

Alejandra claims Jermaine raked in the dough from the UK version of "Big Brother," as well as from royalties, business deals and what not.

And then there's this -- "I seek full custody of our children, with reasonable visitation to Jermaine because I have concerns regarding Jermaine's sleeping accommodations for our children while they are in his care." She goes on -- "I believe it is unhealthy for our children to sleep in the same bedroom with Jermaine and his girlfriend...."

Jermaine filed for divorce in 2004. Prior to marrying Jermaine, Alejandra had two children with his brother, Randy

Read more: http://wwww.tmz.com/2007/08/06/jermaines-ex-hes-cheap-and-creepy/7#ixzz0QCR2c7P8.

Ask Michael what those sleeping arrangements did to him , obviously jermaine did not learn not TO show children HOW MUCH OF A "MAN " HE IS . he is the BADD after all .

another one :

Jermaine Jacked by Judge in Custody Case

Posted Oct 22nd 2007 7:00PM by TMZ Staff
Jermaine Jackson and ex-wife Alejandra left court earlier today in their very own bizarro custody battle -- and it ended about as badly for Jermaine as it could've, with the judge ordering Jermaine to pay up for child support and rejecting his request for 50/50 custody.

TMZ was there as the two sides duked it out, and heard Alejandra allege that Jermaine is unfit as a parent because he "doesn't help them with their homework, forgets to pick them up from school, and doesn't give them lunch money." The middle Jackson brother asked for 50/50 custody of Jaffar and Jermajesty (no, we didn't make that up); he now sees the boys only on alternating weekends.

The judge did not grant Jermaine's request and ordered both parents to work the custody issue at mediation court.

What's more Jermaine has been ordered to pay $11,511 per month in support payments, comprised of $7,762 of spousal support and $3,749 in child support, retroactive to July 1. Back in August, the judge in the case let Jermaine go without imposing any support payments, saying that he couldn't find any income for him. But now, Alejandra's lawyer, Brian P. Lepak, was able to prove that Jermaine received $450,000 for his appearance on Big Brother UK. And to make matters worse, we also hear that attorney Debra Opri dumped Jermaine as a client.

Today, the exasperated judge called the case "a giant fog."

this is a guy who did not want to support his OWN kids when he could afford to do so , you don't think he has mj's kids' best interest at heart , do you?

This proves nothing to me. It just shows two people getting a divorce. And $11,511 a month is way too much money. I see why Jermaine was trying to hide his money. The only thing this shows me is that Jermaine has money of his own.
ETA: And why is the ex getting more money than the two kids.

Last edited:
Oceangirl, you obviously have issue with The Jackson family and that is your right. But your disrespect (calling them Jerkson's) on this forum will cease. First and last warning.

This proves nothing to me. It just shows two people getting a divorce. And $11,511 a month is way too much money for child support. I see why Jermaine was trying to hide his money. The only thing this shows me is that Jermaine has money of his own.

he has money of his own that he tried very hard not to share with his OWN children . maybe a man who has money of his own should buy a house for his own children instead of leaving them leech on their orphans cousins , like he used to leech on their father . -_-

he has money of his own that he tried very hard not to share with his OWN children . maybe a man who has money of his own should buy a house for his own children instead of leaving them leech on their orphans cousins , like he used to leech on their father . -_-

Someone posted recently that Jermaine has the kids. And can you explain to me why the ex-wife is getting more money than the children are. I mean if this was just based on the children then why is she getting the bulk of the money?

I really hope this isn't true. I know that Michael would not approve of that.

Eh Jermaine only has two kids to pay child support for (Jaffar and Jermagesty) and they live in Encino with Kathinerine.

Speaking of Randy - A New Statement (from TMZ):

Randy Jackson: Don't Air Footage of MJ's Funeral

Posted Sep 4th 2009 9:27PM by TMZ Staff

Randy Jackson is furious footage of Michael's funeral at Forest Lawn is being broadcast all over the world, saying it was a private event and not meant for the public to see.

Jackson just released a scathing statement condemning those who violated the no-fly zone over Forest Lawn last night -- and asking all media organizations to refrain from airing footage of the event.

Here's Randy's full statement:

"As a family, we are all aware of how Michael's life, and his death, touched so many around the world. It is why we held a public memorial in my brother's honor.

And it is the reason we chose to release a small amount of footage leading up to yesterday's ceremony at Forest Lawn.

I was dismayed last night and again today at the coverage I saw on television of our ceremony for Michael. We had asked the media to respect the privacy and the sanctity of this event; to give us one moment of privacy to mourn as a family out of the public spotlight.

Unfortunately, despite a no-fly zone around Forest Lawn, many media organizations decided to ignore our wishes. They employed helicopters that not only surreptitiously recorded our private family ceremony, but also severely disrupted it.

I therefore ask today that media organizations airing helicopter footage of the ceremony we held for my brother immediately pull that footage from their air and refrain from airing it in the future."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/04/randy-jackson-dont-air-footage-of-mjs-funeral/

I agree with Randy...this was suppose to be a private thing.....Damn media even in death Michael does not get peace......Rest in peace Michael......If they will let you

Oceangirl, you obviously have issue with The Jackson family and that is your right. But your disrespect (calling them Jerkson's) on this forum will cease. First and last warning.

fair enough, but what are the limits ?

Under 18, yes. But Jermaine has 7 kids.

Yea, I know. But parents don't have to pay child support once the child turns 18. Possibly why we see Jermaine with Jaffar and Jermagesty more often than with his other kids.

Eh Jermaine only has two kids to pay child support for (Jaffar and Jermagesty) and they live in Encino with Kathinerine.

and Randy has three kids who live also in Encino with Katie , but who pays the bills ?

let me guess , uncle Mike . and who owns the house ? uncle Mike.

and Randy has three kids who live also in Encino with Katie , but who pays the bills ?

who owns is irrelevant if the house is paid for(which it should be). and how do you know MJ pays all the bills. He might have chipped in sometimes but that doesn't mean he pays for everything all the time.

Oooh!

Well isn't Jermaine the Fertile Myrtle?

Good Lord, Almighty!
lol

Yea, I know. But parents don't have to pay child support once the child turns 18. Possibly why we see Jermaine with Jaffar and Jermagesty more often than with his other kids.

no , you saw him much with them because as you said before they live with Katie and Katie talked with Mikey and talking with Mikey meant proposing deals and more money for Jermaine . that was before M's death . now being more with his kids means being more with MJ's kids means more stories to sell , and more information to share and appear on Larry king .

Dear Gracious Sweet Lord,

What more of a burden can they put on Mother Katherine???? She is just amazing. I can't even begin to tell you how much I admire her strength, selflessness and dignity.

God bless her with health and comfort right now, please!

no , you saw him much with them because as you said before they live with Katie and Katie talked with Mikey and talking with Mikey meant proposing deals and more money for Jermaine . that was before M's death . now being more with his kids means being more with MJ's kids means more stories to sell , and more information to share and appear on Larry king .

You're insane! :lol:

Looking to deep into things

Back