I WAS RIGHT - Jackson Brothers and A&E at the "AfterParty"

The article stated that Joe, Katherine, Elizabeth Taylor and Prince I, Paris K and Blanket were NOT part of the filming.

I have to say, I'm normally capping on Joe - but he was very supportive towards Katherine. I appreciate that he was not in front of the A&E cameras.

Can you elaborate the underlined.

Anyways, It's funny because I would defend the Jackson brothers (I've always been aware of Latoya's opportunist ways). But I questioned Joe and apprantly he wasn't at the party. It's just so clear now that they are fucking opportunist and it's sickening!! I bet this was all Jermaine's idea! Ugh!

Poor Janni and Mikey R.I.P

She was grief stricken because she buried her brother yesterday. Let's not add on to the story here and Janet is not the kind of person that MJ was.

She knows how to say NO.

I know!! Do you guys that actually think Janet wouldn't say something if she thought some bull was going on? She spoke out on La Toya, during the early '90s. So I doubt she would keep her mouth close, go to the recorded funeral, or let alone go to the dinner if she saw her brother's as disrespecting MJ.

The article stated that Joe, Katherine, Elizabeth Taylor and Prince I, Paris K and Blanket were NOT part of the filming.

I have to say, I'm normally capping on Joe - but he was very supportive towards Katherine. I appreciate that he was not in front of the A&E cameras.

I'm the same! He actually cried as well and comforted Katherine.

I know!! Do you guys that actually think Janet wouldn't say something if she thought some bull was going on? She spoke out on La Toya, during the early '90s. So I doubt she would keep her mouth close, go to the recorded funeral, or let alone go to the dinner if she saw her brother's as disrespecting MJ.

*falls out of chair*

Janet's the Queen of keeping everything on the DL! LMAO!

Remember-

"So close the door if you want me to respond
Cause privacy is my middle name
My last name is control
No, my first name ain't baby,
It's Janet... Ms. Jackson if you're nasty"

They should have played Michael's record "money" at the "afterparty"....that would've been awkward....lol.

I'm the same! He actually cried as well and comforted Katherine.

*falls out of chair*

Janet's the Queen of keeping everything on the DL! LMAO!

Remember-

"So close the door if you want me to respond
Cause privacy is my middle name
My last name is control
No, my first name ain't baby,
It's Janet... Ms. Jackson if you're nasty"

Being a private person is different from telling people off(especially your family). And also Janet herself was sitting with her brothers at the funeral.

TMZ also stated and CNN said this last night, that Janet was among the most grief stricken of the family members and Katherine was very hestitant to going into the actual burial site. I would imagine that neither was in a state to really care what the brothers were up to.

Also, AP reported that the reason for the extreme lateness was that Katherine didn't want to go. I speculate that she probably knew what some of her sons were up to and didn't want a part of it. She certainly probably didn't want to face the whole finality of having MJ buried. My heart bleeds for her...

This is from an Associated Press:

NEW YORK, New York --The A&E network says an airdate for its documentary special about members of the Jackson family will be announced soon.

A&E spokesman Dan Silberman says the program focuses on brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon Jackson. Silberman says Michael Jackson didn’t participate in the show.

The 50-year-old King of Pop died June 25, weeks before he was due to start a string of comeback shows in London. A tribute concert is scheduled Sept. 26 in the Austrian capital of Vienna.

While the special could potentially be expanded into a series, the network says it currently has no plans beyond airing a stand-alone show.

Copyright 2009 by Associated Press. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://preview3.accesshollywood.com...cksons-special_article_21957?__source=rss|pop

And my question again is simply this? Do we have that confirmation? I know that his people stated that he didn't want to be a part of the AGE deal and the circumstances behind that whole thing is a fog. All I'm saying is to identify speculation as such and to back up fact with facts.

Being a private person is different from telling people off(especially your family). And also Janet herself was sitting with her brothers at the funeral.

What do you mean "telling people off"?? Did you expect Janet to tell her brothers and sisters what they're doing is wrong?

She's really not like that. Janet's the type to mind her own business! Matter of fact she knew that one of her best friend's fiance was cheating on her but never confronted her best friend about it because she felt it was none of her business. I'd imagine her to be the same way with the decisions her siblings are making. If she was that type of person I'm sure we wouldn't be seeing Latoya and Jermaine calling the paps and chase every chance to be in front of the camera.

I honestly believe that Randy and Janet are the only siblings that truly cared for Mike!

Of course she was. That's where she was supposed to sit. With her family. But I still think that she would tell them where to go if they pissed her off.

NEW YORK, New York --The A&E network says an airdate for its documentary special about members of the Jackson family will be announced soon.

A&E spokesman Dan Silberman says the program focuses on brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon Jackson. Silberman says Michael Jackson didn’t participate in the show.

The 50-year-old King of Pop died June 25, weeks before he was due to start a string of comeback shows in London. A tribute concert is scheduled Sept. 26 in the Austrian capital of Vienna.

While the special could potentially be expanded into a series, the network says it currently has no plans beyond airing a stand-alone show.

http://preview3.accesshollywood.com...cksons-special_article_21957?__source=rss|pop

Thank you. This is the kind of information needed for clarity.

I honestly believe that Randy and Janet are the only siblings that truly cared for Mike!

OMG - tears. Preach the truth!

I just remembered that Michael used to make his demo songs with them and how they'd laugh and have so much fun together.

Even at that Tsunami demo when Gerardo Rivera interviewed Michael, Randy was there with him.

:( :( :(

Oh well. At the end of the day they are a showbiz family. Who are any of you to judge their actions? Are you in a showbiz family? No. Then you have no idea how to handle a situation like this.

That's exactly how I see it. Let them do what they feel is best.

Oh I'm not gonna sit screaming my point across unless I did my research. (tee-hee!)

Seriously - I think we all learned we have to fact check everything when it comes to Michael. I totally understand where you are coming from.

Thank you. This is the kind of information needed for clarity.

http://preview3.accesshollywood.com/pop/aande-to-announce-airdate-soon-for-jacksons-special_article_21957?__source=rss|pop

So, is the show a one-time special or is it a series? Because several articles were saying it was going to turn into a series.

I don't know Janet personally (of course!) but she seems very reserved and to herself when she's around her older brothers.

But when she was around Michael, it was like watching two kids laughing & playing. :(

:(

:(

What do you mean "telling people off"?? Did you expect Janet to tell her brothers and sisters what they're doing is wrong?

She's really not like that. Janet's the type to mind her own business! Matter of fact she knew that one of her best friend's fiance was cheating on her but never confronted her best friend about it because she felt it was none of her business. I'd imagine her to be the same way with the decisions her siblings are making. If she was that type of person I'm sure we wouldn't be seeing Latoya and Jermaine calling the paps and chase every chance to be in front of the camera.

OMG - tears. Preach the truth!

I just remembered that Michael used to make his demo songs with them and how they'd laugh and have so much fun together.

Even at that Tsunami demo when Gerardo Rivera interviewed Michael, Randy was there with him.

:( :( :(

Yes :(

You can even hear it in the phone converstations with Glenda! Whenever Jermaine's name was mentioned he would say "Oh God" or Latoya he would clear his throat :)lol:)

Sorry all Jackson family member advocates! The truth needs to be told! All the brothers minus Randy are opportunist and of the sisters- Latoya! Opportunist! Opportunist! Opportunist!

Last edited:
Depends on whether they rack in the ratings.

They are f*ed either way.

They show Michael and/or funeral = high ratings, but huge public outrage.

They don't show Michael = Less outrage, but less ratings.

So, is the show a one-time special or is it a series? Because several articles were saying it was going to turn into a series.

LMAO! And people were saying Latoya's "tribute" was sincere and sweet! ***** please!! It was just another attempt for 15 minutes of fame! Open your eyes!

" Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen(or tmz's website!) don't make it factual"

Who knows why they were filming
Michael was constantly filming and documenting.
Maybe the family will just add this footage to his archives as a way to complete his life on film.

Or try to contact a reliable source... an A&E representative.
Don't just blindly trust TMZ of all sources!!!!
Please withhold judgment until you hear something definitive.

"Don't judge a person without talking to him one on one"

MJ's only been gone for a few months!
Don't forget his words already

Don't do to his family what the press did to him for over half of his life

wait, have a little faith

things are not always as they seem

More and more, I am seeing why Michael was so distant from his family.

And grief hasn't left Janet's face since Michael departed. You could clearly see it last night. That girl is truly missing her brother. I don't think her life will ever be the same without him.

I was watching Jermaine chatting with his brothers about their plans and when Jackie said something about not wanting any foolishness or problems (para.), Jermaine chimed in and said, "I'm singing ALL the songs". The look on his face was priceless. He had this look that said he was the big cheese now.

I think that what we are gonna see from this reality show is the Jackson brothers embarassing themselves.

LMAO! And people were saying Latoya's "tribute" was sincere and sweet! ***** please!! It was just another attempt for 15 minutes of fame! Open your eyes!

Anything the Jacksons do from now on people are going to see it this way.

This is enough to make me wanna go all Color Purple up in here.

...Until they do right by Mike, everything they even think about is going to fail... And maybe it should. Come on now. There's some stuff that just ain't right and somebody should say it.

Mike loved his family with all his heart. But if this is true... funeral coverage?? Nah.

Anything the Jacksons do from now on people are going to see it this way.

Excluding Janet. She's the only other Jackson people ever cared about.

But for the other siblings? of course!

But honestly you'd have to be a fool to not think she released a song to milk MJ's death! Hell she had a short lived reality show during the course of the trial!

for those who say Randy cared the most about MJ , you need a reality check guys , you probably did not hear what Randy did during the trial, he was MJ's manager at the time , he hired his own lawyers own accountants , they failed to pay neverland employees, failed to pay all the expenses at neverland , failed to pay anyone , when people started suing mj for unpaid bills and unpaid wages , he sued his lawyers and accountants , Randy wrote a two letter in support of them and presented it to court , because he was the one who hired them and they obviously were sharing the money with . Mj was suddenly facing his own brother . Not only that Randy started spreading rumours about mj running a $ 700.000 bill on his credit card .

Randy signed a deal on behalf of mj's at the time to refinance the Sony/ATV loan and when mj knew about it he tried to stop it but it was too late he was sued and it cost him tens of millions .
during that trial which mj settled eventually because he was facing no one but his brother , he gave an affidavit where he talked about Randy and his friend trying to force him to sell the Sony/ATV during the trial , he said Billionaire Ron Burkle was calling him during breaks and warning him not to sign any paper , and when mj refused to sign the papers Randy "wanted his head" .

when the affidavit was leaked to the press , MJ said he loved his brother and did not accuse him of lying or stealing but it was too late mj said that under oath and everything was documented . the judge overseeing mj's estate is probably aware of that affidavit and that's why he did not allow Randy to testify at the AEG hearing . and I'm more than sure Branca is more than capable of playing dirty games when the JERKSONS keep using their blackmailing tactics .

If this were a PBS (Public Broadcasting Station) documentary about how the family is moving on and getting along without Michael, then I can understand and support it. PBS means no money exchanged hands and that it is used for historical/art/documentary purposes. Michael Jackson is an icon and the most prolific artist of our time and filming the grief of his family, friends and fans for archival purposes is understandable. This happened with the Kennedy family when John F Kennedy & Bobby Kennedy died and it happened when Princess Diana died.

But money did not play a part in that.

If the Jackson brothers took money and didn't give it to charity or to the children, then phooey on them. I want to say something much worse but I will give the benefit of the doubt and bite my tongue. If those brothers are using this as an opportunity (which I just can't believe) for a comeback tour or pocketing money from A&E, then all I can do is just shake my head at them and have pity for them. :no:

I just don't know what more to say. If this isn't true, then shame on TMZ. If true, then I hope the brothers got a huge pay day from this because they will NOT be making any money off of Michael anymore.

*sigh*

Back