IDEA/THOUGHT - Documentary with Michaels Archivist Karen Langford.

dancinmachine51

Proud Member
IDEA/THOUGHT is - Documentary with Michaels Archivist Karen Langford.

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is well.
I was just thinking....what are your thoughts on the idea of the Estate creating a documentary or even a short little tour of one of the warehouse's with Karen Langford Michael's Archivist in which she could maybe speak on (what they decide to choose that is) the History behind...kinda like she did in these 2 videos.

EG: props for Michaels shortfilms/videos like the Leave Me Alone prop that is shown in the video below...maybe things like that.

Though I would like to see not only 'props and things' but I am thinking in terms only of the possibility it being showed also to the public...I am not too easy on that thought if I'm honest, and if I am brutally honest I think anything more than video/shortfilm props should be only shared with fans on forums like this with fans who truly love him Michael the person as we will appreciate and cherish it more.

hmmm I dunno just a thought...

I think it would be cool and a treat for us as long as it respects Michael, his possessions and legacy, which I'd like to believe that they will of course.

X

Last edited:
It would be cool to see the memorabilia, but I'm not sure if a documentary solely about what's in the warehouse would be the best way to present it. It'd be a sort of random showcase of objects from Michael's life that way. I'd much prefer it if they utilized everything they have there more for products with a more specific focus. I'm sure there is more stuff from the OTW era there that could have been shown in the Spike Lee docu, like the note was, for instance. They could also do more than just show it in the docu - for instance, notes could be scanned and included in a booklet/the packaging.

I definitely agree that it would be great if they'd utilize all the material that they have there though!

Thats loads of stuff there. One part of me wants visitation rights to that warehouse, but other part of me tells me to mind my own business and those (some of them) are MJ's private stuff:scratch:

The whole world need to see this you are right we as his fans will cherish this. It time for the world to know who the real Michael Jackson was a man who had a dream at the age of 21 and like their said Michael did everything on the paper he wrote now how many of us can say that today i know i can not. I saw this on 60Min and it was awesome just looking at the warehouse of all the things that belong to MJ there are 5 warehouse fill with nothing but MJ things. I would love to see a museum in Gary or LA Michael things need to be on display so the world can see Michael was a pure sweet loving kind person that the world fell in love with, Michael has touch so many lives when i saw the horse the first thing that came to mind was Neverland how Michael had brought so much joy to the children and it just break me heart that we can't hear that sound anymore it all a memory now. There will never be another Michael Jackson he was one of a kind and will be truly miss.

Thats loads of stuff there. One part of me wants visitation rights to that warehouse, but other part of me tells me to mind my own business and those (some of them) are MJ's private stuff:scratch:

LOL! exactly why I said only video/shortfilm props, IF the Estate decides to show it to the public...I say only the items that have already been seen due to Juliens but with more talk behind it from Karen Langford as it seems she knows more of the history

I think that would be cool really

Last edited:
I would love to see it all, tour it, and work alongside Karen to catalog/document/archive every single bit of it, then make it available online with meticulous descriptions and cross references. (But that's just the librarian girl coming out in me.)

yeah, would definitely be cool if they did that with props. I'm not really interested in seeing his personal stuff, either. and not his socks, either. I know, of course, they are one of his most iconic features, and they are practically public property :D I mean, who hasn't seen them...on his feet? but that's where I wanna see them, not in a plastic bag like that, that was kinda weird to see them like that. but then again, I've always wondered what happened with all his stuff when he moved away from Neverland. like, where are they now, what did he do with them at that time? so it would be kinda interesting to see and hear the stories about those kind of things. like the big Neverland sign. I know they are in this warehouse, I just saw it on the video :D but I mean, it would be interesting to know the whole story and more detailed

Yeah not sure why she showed his socks :unsure: I understand they are iconic and sentimental, like you I would rather see them on his feet......sigh

They could also do more than just show it in the docu - for instance, notes could be scanned and included in a booklet/the packaging.

Yes, like that book about John Lennon's letters, notes, drawings. It's called The John Lennon Letters.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13528387-the-john-lennon-letters

It includes stuff like this: https://www.google.hu/search?q=John...6GmO7KAhXkYJoKHVJdDncQsAQILA&biw=1366&bih=659

LOL, they even included shopping lists:

article-2217217-157CCE91000005DC-947_634x498.jpg

lennon-letters-005.jpg

lennon-letters-004.jpg

They could easily do something like that from MJ too (not with shopping lists though LOL).

Last edited:
^^I love in the middle of the shopping list it says "Move Sean's mattress back to his bedroom-TODAY"-

Back