If Murray says he did not KILLED MJ then who did?

Has he even admitted to doing anything wrong?

His legal team's defence is 'he did not give Michael anything that should have killed him.' Um, he died of acute propofol intoxication and the autopsy reveals that it was even in his eyeballs. Propofol killed Michael and Murray adminstered it hence Murray killed him.

I know Dr Conrad Murray says he did not do it then who did?
I don't understand what kind of question should that be?
If Murray tells you you should believe?

I have my own brain to think, not what Murray wants me to think. Sorry!

IMO Murray is part of a bigger plan.
He was not alone in this.
Michael feared they were trying to kill him long time ago.

IMO Murray is part of a bigger plan.
He was not alone in this.
Michael feared they were trying to kill him long time ago.

Are you saying that Murray willingly and knowingly took part in this "bigger plan"?

Or he coincidentally contributed to it?

I know Dr Conrad Murray says he did not do it then who did? What does Murray wants us to think? Ok if you did not do it then who?

Murray (and/or his defense team) only needs to create reasonable doubt to walk free. That's what he has tried and will go on trying.

It's the job of the police to find the one who did what.

I guess they've presented their work to the DA who then decided to charge 'only' for IM.

To discover evidence, to find it... all that's the job of the police.

do you think that Murray was sending hidden messages to his masters that , if you did not help me i'll tell the police that " i'm not the only one who killed him"...when he visited MJ's resting place he was also sending messages to them , Michael is my friend and i can side him and leave (the masters)

Murray is not a simple person , his words , his youtube massage, the way he ran a way from the hospital , the way he showed up in the court after going to have some coffee infront of everyone...he visit MJ's grave although his lawers will try to show a bad side of MJ whether true or not.....this man is a killer but in a special way , he killed James Brown then Michael Jackson...i hate him.

he killed James Brown
:scratch:

Calm.... :better:

They say he was also a doctor of James Brown (the press said it, but never confirmed officially by anyone), but that does not mean he killed James. Murray has nothing to do with the death of James, and if he had been responsible for the death of James the whole world know.

The life and career of Murray before becoming a doctor of Michael, is still very obscure. We know almost nothing about it. :(

Last edited:
Are you saying that Murray willingly and knowingly took part in this "bigger plan"?

Or he coincidentally contributed to it?

For all we know,he is in great financial need.
Now this is speculation based on indications that we have. He sent a letter to his patients saying that he suspends medical practice permanently. I have this letter. Why would he say that if he was going to work for MJ for 1-2 years max? The man relies on his job to cope with rents,facilities,child support, lifetime expenses.
Most likely he was promised a big amount to get Michael out of the way. So after he does a little jail time (or not) he will be free to go with all his finances settled for life. We all know Michael had powerful enemies who wanted to seize his assets and for them he'd better be off dead.
Still, I haven't ruled out the possibility of not even being at MJ's house while someone else did the job.
All this to be proven in court.

For all we know,he is in great financial need.
Now this is speculation based on indications that we have. He sent a letter to his patients saying that he suspends medical practice permanently. I have this letter. Why would he say that if he was going to work for MJ for 1-2 years max? The man relies on his job to cope with rents,facilities,child support, lifetime expenses.
Most likely he was promised a big amount to get Michael out of the way. So after he does a little jail time (or not) he will be free to go with all his finances settled for life. We all know Michael had powerful enemies who wanted to seize his assets and for them he'd better be off dead.
Still, I haven't ruled out the possibility of not even being at MJ's house while someone else .
All this to be proven in court.

Did this letter go to the people in the Houston Clinic? It looked like Dangerous Incorporated posted pictures of the Houston Clinic being shut down possibly? I know he is now working in Vegas as that is reported on the news. Maybe he was only going to work there instead later on?

I did not see any letters so I can't say what it specifically said.

I do believe it was Murray who was there alone. No one at the house who we heard from said differently.

maybe the end of the year if u are lucky. u can never tell as theres always delays and it depends on how many hearings they have b4 hand. arguments about what evidence can be used etc. i dont know if mjs trial was long compaired to normal but if u go by that then u would be looking at around january for this to start.

The letter didn't say permanently. It meant for an unknown amount of time.

evreyone who was around him in my opinion,sorry if anyone disagrees,people who didn,t intervene because they thought more of their jobs and $$$ than they did of michael s wellbeing,

Back