If you are a devoted Michael Jackson fan, The Oprah Show wants to hear from you

Memefan

Proud Member
Off to Chicago in the A.M. to do Oprah on Friday. Next London, NY and Toronto back for the Premier in LA on the 27th with the L.O.V.E. TOY!

Kenny Ortega on twitter

ETA:

Are You Michael Jackson's Biggest Fan?
Do you consider yourself Michael Jackson's biggest fan? Do you have all his albums and know all the words to his songs? Did you ever see him perform live in concert? Are you excited to see the documentary about his final days, "This Is It"? Did you wait in line for hours to buy tickets? How will you react to seeing your idol on the big screen for the final time? What was it about Michael Jackson that set him apart from other performers? If you are a devoted Michael Jackson fan, The Oprah Show wants to hear from you. Please only respond if you are willing to share your story on national television.

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?.../www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWShttps://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?.../www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

Last edited:
Re: Upcoming Press for "This is it"

Whats he doing for London?

Not the crappy One Show I hope (though it probably will be). Something half decent that people actually watch would be nice.

Not the crappy One Show I hope (though it probably will be). Something half decent that people actually watch would be nice.

LOL that narrows out everything on british TV then haha

LOL that narrows out everything on british TV then haha

lmao right! Only shows where he could really promote are TOS or one of the late night ones, Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton. Can't really see either of the last two happening, if AEG want everyone to go see it then that includes kids who won't be old enough to stay up and watch Ross or Norton lol, looks like we're stuck with the One Show. Oh well. :bored:

edit: or This Morning. Let's hope they don't put Kenny on that Loose Women show :angel: poor man won't know what hit him

you guys really want to see him?

Yes, it would be good to see Kenny doing some press for TII.

The only option (if they want reasonable viewing figures) is The One Show because there aren't many talk shows in the UK any more. GMTV or This Morning would be a waste of time IMO.

Can somebody ask him for details of the London visit? I can't replyon Twitter from work. :)

Last edited:

What about the programme Studio Five Live on channel Five with Ian Wright and co, as that's a very pro Michael Jackson programme and Ian Wright loves Michael.

Wow hmmm another Oprah show about Michael after you all criticized her over and over. Hope you won't be tuning in

I hope something good comes out of it to respond to the recent controversy

Also there is a spot on Oprahs site to fill in if you are MJs biggest fan which means I am guessing she will be doing another show on him and probably the movie. I am guessing around the date the movie comes out

Do you consider yourself Michael Jackson's biggest fan? Do you have all his albums and know all the words to his songs? Did you ever see him perform live in concert? Are you excited to see the documentary about his final days, "This Is It"? Did you wait in line for hours to buy tickets? How will you react to seeing your idol on the big screen for the final time? What was it about Michael Jackson that set him apart from other performers? If you are a devoted Michael Jackson fan, The Oprah Show wants to hear from you. Please only respond if you are willing to share your story on national television.

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?.../www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

Well I lost all my respect for ITV since LWMJ was aired so I hope they don't show it on that.

Maybe channel 4? But then again, they also have a habit of calling him "J***o" :smilerolleyes:

https://www.oprah.com/plugform.jsp?.../www.oprah.com/pluglist.jsp?teamTypeName=TOWS

Why do I have a bad feeling about this? lol

Now Oprah... is it really a good idea to let MJ fans onto your show?! Lol! Oooooh, I hope someone does go on & give her what for!

It'll probably be the One show for London but its so awful. But its on BBC1 at 7pm so its the best time to promote it.

I still can't stand her. I hope some of you respond and go on the show. If any of you do I will watch to support you guys and Michael.

I still can't stand her. I hope some of you respond and go on the show. If any of you do I will watch to support you guys and Michael.

————————————————————————————————————————
I have the same feeling.

Wow hmmm another Oprah show about Michael after you all criticized her over and over. Hope you won't be tuning in
I refuse to watch her and I used to quote Oprah like the bible. She had Mike Tyson on his show and he was convicted of rape and allegedly beat his wife. It is evident, she had a thing against MJ. He was not guilty and the first allegations ended up in a negligence settlement.

..."only reply if you are willing to tell your story on national TV."

Sounds like Oprah is doing another show on Michael Jackson (or devoted fans?)

Back