If you had three wishes, what would you wish?

Daryll748

Proud Member
1. NO child should have to suffer… NO hunger, No abuse, No neglect…

2. Artists would be RESPECTED and NOT hunt down like ‘prizes’ or ‘destroyed’ cause they only think of the dirty $$$ an artist can make instead of ‘realizing’ that artists are HUMAN too…

3. Yeash, I would like to have just 5 min. with Michael…
So, I could HUG him and tell him how PROUD I am of him… I truly MISS him :cry:

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

There is only 2 wishes that I truly want:

1. To have Michael back with his children and us. Just so I can finally get out of this deep depression of mine. And be back to being happy again. I still can't believe it's been 3 years since I last felt happy.:( :boohoo:

2. To be a very well known astronomer. Being an astronomer was my dream job. Because of my learning disabilities I was unable to become one. Now astronomy is just a major passion of mine.

1. World peace. Yes. For there to be no more wars, killing and people to respect one another and live in harmony.

2. Michael Jackson to still be alive.

3. For it to be 1980s eternally.

I know all of the above are unrealistic, but that's what I want.

Concerning Michael

1. I wish for MJ fans to not to have agenda's and represent Michael with truth kindness and dignity.

2. I wish that the world could realise Michael message of peace love, forgivness and understanding.

3. I wish that Michael's children will grow with grace, learn to love as Michael did and follow in his footsteps.

Concernign myself

1. I wish I wasnt so addicted to cigarettes

2. I wish I was rich so I would not worry about my finances and also be able to help others.

3. I wish in death that I die quickly in my sleep and not have long suffering like my sisters.

1. World peace. Yes. For there to be no more wars, killing and people to respect one another and live in harmony.

2. Michael Jackson to still be alive.

3. For it to be 1980s eternally.

I know all of the above are unrealistic, but that's what I want.

My first two wishes would be the same as your first two, but my last wish would be that everyone in my immediate family would live very long and happy lives. I love my family so much, and the idea of losing one of them anytime soon terrifies me.

1. Infinite wealth
2. Infinite supply of vodka.
3. Infinite wishes. >D

Failing the last, I'd wish for Michael to come back as my boyfriend. Jealous? :p

I'm a heartless, selfish b--ch. I know. :)

:punk:Wishes all 'straight' from the :heart: hey, guys ;)

Oh, yeah... I wished Michael 'had' a wife that was a fan though... I know she would have PROTECTED him :mello:

To meet Michael.
To be a successful enough blogger to be able to quit my day job.
To have a beautiful life with my boyfriend, the love of my life!

To meet Michael.
To be a successful enough blogger to be able to quit my day job.
To have a beautiful life with my boyfriend, the love of my life!

OH, ONE of my dreams too... Though, I don't think it would COVER all the bills though :(
I'm 'afraid' it would 'harm' the passion you write with once you have to live of it...
Seen that one before...
A passion becoming a JOB and it destroys the fire within you :( and most of all... You have NO WAY out... You're STUCK in the middle...

this is a reply to Qbee. umm i was just wondering, if its really true, that mj fans have an adgenda...? *sad and a bit guilty*

1. all magic worlds to be real: neverland, harry potter and so on

2. to bring Michael back, but with the appearance he would love most.

3. people to learn what is love and be able to live this way.

1. To be Michael's wife. :blush: :wub:
2. World peace.
3. To have all the wishes I want.

Here are my 3 wishes

1. Bring Michael back to life

2. Animation/comic/manga characters come to life

3. Save children from wars and famine

1. wish that David Carradine had not died. :cry:

2. wish WB would put KFTLC on dvd already. :perrin:

3. Love and peace for David Carradine's friends, family & fans

Back