In Defense Of The King (MJ's Bodyguards possible book?)

Re: In Defense Of The King (MJ's Bodyguards book)

Any news about the book?

its not surprising. geraldine hughes had the same issue. she got a publisher although independent and they put out a statement at the time saying that book stores were refusing to stock the book. they said in all the time they had excisted bookstores never refused a book. they took anything that was offered.but refused to stock a pro mj book. a. jones had the same issue. shes a best seller yet couldnt get a book deal because it was a pro mj book. i once contacted WH smith (huge book seller in the UK) asking them if they would get hughes book.this is when it first came out. i questioned why they had all these negative books about mj in their stores and online yet refused to stock books like hughes. they claimed it was becasue they sold what the public wanted.now considering that books on mj dont sell whether it be negative or positive it just confirmed to me from the above things ive stated that there is no doubt a conspiracy interms of raming negative B.S down the throats of the general public. look at all the hateful documentries on tv about mj. ever seen a positive one that counters the one sided hate that is aired? and something like larry nimmers documentry ends up only being viewable on the internet or buy buying it direct from the man.theres been a on going lynching of mj for the last 20 years and it continues now with the re writing of history about what happened to him. yet another hateful docu will be on uk tv at christmas to keep the masssed brainwashed. i hope the bastards all die slow and painful deaths like chandler

putting that aside whether the book is postive or not the B.G are disrespecting mj by selling stories about him. it doesnt make it ok just cause they are saying nice things about him.and its sad that some fans think its ok because of their desire to know inside info rather than defending mjs privacy. where if it were full of negative crap they would be shouting from the rooftops

Last edited:

MJ's Bodyguards... they still exist? :scratch: :smilerolleyes:

I hope people are not believing (yet) that this book will be published... someday. :doh:

Michael's private things should remain private. -_-

whether the book is psotive or not the B.G are disrespecting mj by selling stories about him. it doesnt make it ok just cause they are saying nice things about him.

:clapping:

Thanks for that.

That's true. He needs his privacy. Can we leave him with something?

putting that aside whether the book is postive or not the B.G are disrespecting mj by selling stories about him. it doesnt make it ok just cause they are saying nice things about him.and its sad that some fans think its ok because of their desire to know inside info rather than defending mjs privacy. where if it were full of negative crap they would be shouting from the rooftops

I'm coming to that conclusion more and more. While I am personally always happy to hear a snippet about the real man, it leaves a VERY strange taste in my mouth that former employees suddenly "talk". We're reading the man's autopsy for Christ's sake- we knew so much personal info about this man that came to light in that God awful trial.

I'm starting to wonder what it is like to when everyone has second hand info about from x amount of people- not a good feeling.

If his children want to be a testament to their dad- that's one story.
But former employees- I don't know. I know I wouldn't want my former colleagues or employees dishing out stories about whom I kissed where and how many $$ I spent on what trip.

There's also a huge difference between saying 'MJ played many instruments' to telling these supposed "MJ didn't know what a prostitute was" stories. (and I invented x-rays, guys and am the Queen of England...:doh:)

I think my personal curiosity needs to take a backseat to his right of privacy. I don't think anybody in the world ever had more details exposed about himself than MJ.

I didn't read the Schmuley tapes, I didn't watch the "Secret Live" about his children and I won't buy this. I feel bad for even knowing some of things I know, because it makes me cringe imagining somebody would dig through MY computer and expose temporary internet files to everyone- if you think about that one for a minute, you might feel the same. I feel like I know certain details about him that I know through "unfair avenues". I imagine meeting him and he looks at me and knows these things- because I stood trial. Seems unfair, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Even though they are his body guards, who is sure that whatever they say is true? They seem partly liars to me. I mean c'mon even a kid knows what a prostitute is (if he speak English :)) All the things they put out will make MJ appears to be foolish :(
btw, they should choose another title.

Privacy….. OK, I have my own concerns about this subject. I never will understand WHY in the world an autopsy report became public? This is much more serious than a story about kissing girls in the car. BG were naively thinking that this story will prove that he was not gay. Well, I would leave it like that.
Autopsy….The fans/the public know all details about man's body now and it kills me inside.:doh: This is the first time in my life I had to deal with this and I still feel horrible about it. Why they did not publish just some chemical drug tests ? Why the public had to know all details of how the body looked like? WHY????? Maybe I do not understand something? Some details they published were absolutely disrespectful and not useful for on going investigation.
As far as it comes to the books about MJ I gotta say …. As longer as the book is respectful I feel fine about it and I do not think it is selling stories. Depends on the person. Shmuley imo was selling his story. It is clear as a day… . BG have different motives I believe. At least it looks much more different from Shmuley's agenda so far. I do not think they do it for money. Nobody even wants to publish their book because it sounds too positive I guess?.
I was thinking many times myself how far fans can go into MJ privacy. I even started a new thread one day. There has to be a line imo fans should not cross. I do not like certain threads on this board and I never will feel OK about them. I think a fan community has to be more focused on MJ legacy, his music and such but not on his private life and his private parts.:doh:
Jesus Christ, just go get your own private life for God sake and enjoy it! Simple as that.

As soon as I entered this board on July 2009, I learned all details about MJ I did not want to know. I did not know anything like that before and I do not feel comfortable about it. Sometimes fans keep forgetting that they have to remain just fans. This man was not anybody’s boyfriend or a husband, not even a relative. 99,9% never even met the guy. Please, let’s keep that nice, respectful distance… .

The problem is not only the media always, but the fans and the public in general, anybody who wants to read stories from the media about him.
BN song lyrics indicates this problem very clear imo. I feel that this lyrics was written by MJ and it was addressed to everybody.

I feel bad for even knowing some of things I know, because it makes me cringe imagining somebody would dig through MY computer and expose temporary internet files to everyone- if you think about that one for a minute, you might feel the same.

I def do not want anybody to go trough my computer files either. At the same time anybody could use his computer and create a file. His BG used his comp, so.... maybe not all files were his. We still can comfort ourselves a bit here....., thinking that way.... .
It is still very bad but not that bad like an autopsy report. geeez I feel sick about it.

Last edited:
Pace and Asedora, you make some good points on privacy. I guess the media/books/tv are filled with stories/shows disclosing minute details of others, and many people become almost addicted to it.

i havent heard anything about it can someone send me a link to buy it please :)

is there news about the book??? aug is along way back, and its 2011 and i hope the book is coming??????

While i agree with people that this is all privacy, from what i understand the book is very positive. They talk about Michael and how he enjoyed being around women and what not, it's two things at the same time. Wrong...because it's his private life ,nobody's business, but also good, for the people who think he was gay or a-sexual and what not. But at the end of the day...one big middlefinger up to these idiots anyway, they have shown pretty clearly now that they never want to change their opinion on him.

It's soo strange how Dileo and Casios Have their book being published,but not the 'Bodyguards'

It's soo strange how Dileo and Casios Have their book being published,but not the 'Bodyguards'

Isn't it. That is why the Cascio book has to have some type of information that a publisher finds juicy. If not, why would the bodyguards say they were told to put in certain types of information in the book but refuse to do so? That is why I cannot buy the story that the Cascio book will not betray Michael in some way.

Didnt the bodygurads say they were gonna be postive with their book? Maybe thats why its taking so long and no publishers wanna publish their book.

Isn't it. That is why the Cascio book has to have some type of information that a publisher finds juicy. If not, why would the bodyguards say they were told to put in certain types of information in the book but refuse to do so? That is why I cannot buy the story that the Cascio book will not betray Michael in some way.

So true! I'm sure they will have positive too! But, negative perhaps so? =( But, ridiculous useless stories maybe even more likely after reading that story about Liz Taylor confusion over a rented piece of jewelry? :doh:

When I read that it was a big @ss SO WHAT?! -_- lol It was not useful info at all! It was more like a failed attempt to shock or a tell "juicy story!" And I don't want to read boring crap like that! We shall see though!

I don't think it is strange at all. Dileo and the Cascios have a proven decade-long relationship with Michael (esp. the Cascios) and were, at least at a certain time, very close to him. Plus, most of the general public is familiar with them. The bodyguards on the other hand only worked for him and thus probably didn't communicate with him on a personal level. I strongly doubt MJ told them anything of interest. And they only "knew" him for a little over a year. I'm not interested in hearing their stories tbh.

So true! I'm sure they will have positive too! But, negative perhaps so? =( But, ridiculous useless stories maybe even more likely after reading that story about Liz Taylor confusion over a rented piece of jewelry? :doh:

When I read that it was a big @ss SO WHAT?! -_- lol It was not useful info at all! It was more like a failed attempt to shock or a tell "juicy story!" And I don't want to read boring crap like that! We shall see though!

I see this as a positive sign. We all know the media is always looking for dirt when it comes to Michael. If confusion over a piece of jewelry is the best they can come up with from the Cascio's memoirs, I'm not worried lol.

poor liz taylor , wish ppl would leave her alone

Exactly. Their ability to get a publisher has nothing to do with having a long relationship with Michael as I saw someone above stated. People write about people from the 16th, 17th, 18th century, and the authors were not around at that time. If they were, some of them would be hundreds of years old.

The reason that Cascio got a publisher is because he has unflattering information about Michael, or information that can be twisted to portray Michael in a certain way. The bodyguards were trying to get a publisher before Cascio and told us why they could not. Have some of us forgotten? Think about why Smelly got a publisher too. His information about Michael showed someone in need of serious help. The way people want to see Michael.

Yes, which is why I'm suspicious of those books. I don't know how the bodyguards' book will turn out, but I'm glad they at least have turned down the publishers asking for dirt.

Thats right. Two groups want to do a private book about Michael. One group says they are asking us for dirt and we will not put it in so we cannot get a publisher. The second group gets a publisher. What is the Huge Pink Elephant in the room?

I don't think it is strange at all. Dileo and the Cascios have a proven decade-long relationship with Michael (esp. the Cascios) and were, at least at a certain time, very close to him. Plus, most of the general public is familiar with them. The bodyguards on the other hand only worked for him and thus probably didn't communicate with him on a personal level. I strongly doubt MJ told them anything of interest. And they only "knew" him for a little over a year. I'm not interested in hearing their stories tbh.

I agree. I really don't think Frank Cascio will throw any dirt on Michael. Although I also think for most of the time it's true what the bodyguards claimed that the publishers won't touch a book unless it has at least something negative on Michael. Aphrodite Jones, Tom Mesereau, Geraldine Hughes confirmed this. But Cascio is probably interesting to them even if he won't throw dirt on Michael, since he basically grew up with Michael since the age of 5 and they remained friends until the end. So he is in a special position, unlike those who didn't have any personal relationship with Michael, or they only had it for a limited period of his life. Those people "need to" offer some dirt to be interesting for publishers. Cascio doesn't need that.

Which most in his life simply couldn't/can't, for they've lost their sense of deference, of friendship along the way to money - those who actually had it in the 1st place.

Back