Incredible lifelike Michael Jackson Thriller bust [Update] The Creator comments in our thread

Muuuuch better. But you already know that ;D

Thanks! I really feel like this one is the best I've made so far. Here's a few more pics:
pic4_zps49f3b836.jpg

pic3_zpsb3a0b546.jpg

Here's a fun comparison. There are some inconsistencies with the real Mike in some parts of sculpt, eyebrows and hair in this comparison, but I think the likeness is pretty damn close:

cop_zpse0ce5a2a.jpg

I wish there was a way for me to give one of these to Michael's kids.

Thanks! I really feel like this one is the best I've made so far. Here's a few more pics:
pic4_zps49f3b836.jpg

pic3_zpsb3a0b546.jpg
Hey everyone...been awhile.

I did some changes to irises and now they're more accurate sized. Here's a pic of my latest bust:

Bust4_zps150c305b.jpg
Here's a fun comparison. There are some inconsistencies with the real Mike in some parts of sculpt, eyebrows and hair in this comparison, but I think the likeness is pretty damn close:

cop_zpse0ce5a2a.jpg

OMG! :eek:
kermit.gif
Sooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! :clapping:

cop_zpse0ce5a2a.jpg

There is,

tweet them

:wub: I have to say I am loving your art .. those bad eyes - . Perfectly arched eyebrows .Wow..Your work is beautiful godaiking

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to show off a quick pic of my Thriller era (version 2.0) bust with various changes to the sculpt. Hope you like it!

smaller1_zps45e1e57e.jpg

I really like how this sculpt came out with all the revisions, so eventually, I'm going to do other styles from that era (Billie Jean, Beat It, etc).

Last edited:
You've made them so good it starts getting scary. Thats a compliment! Good job! You should totally do Michael in the gold pants :p that would be real cool

LOL MJ*PP he doesn't do crotch busts :laugh: although ... it is an untapped market. :cool:

thats too bad..oh well atleast I tried :lol:Oh btw, Michael in the BOTDF music video is possible right? He wore a necklace and a pony tail sorta, and leather. That a bit different then the usual BJ and Beat It right?

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to show off a quick pic of my Thriller era (version 2.0) bust with various changes to the sculpt. Hope you like it!

smaller1_zps45e1e57e.jpg

I really like how this sculpt came out with all the revisions, so eventually, I'm going to do other styles from that era (Billie Jean, Beat It, etc).

WOW Tha'ts GREAT Godaiking .. love the revisions and cant wait to see the Billie Jean and Beat it versions. :wub:

Hi everyone,

smaller1_zps45e1e57e.jpg

Absolutely amazing, what a talent you have.

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I think this sculpt is still not 100% perfect but close enough for me to be satisfied with it to be the final Thriller era bust sculpt. So no more Thriller pics after this! ;)

Here's a few more pictures:

smaller7_zpse075c315.jpg

smaller5_zpsf9cacb10.jpg

smaller6_zps74c2c847.jpg

smaller3_zpsf4503f98.jpg

Here's a comparison to my old 1st prototype bust from last year:

comp_zpse8c5926b.jpg

As you can see, not only has the sculpt improved, but my hairstyling, eyebrows and paint techniques. I've come a long way!

So after this, it's going to be the Dangerous era sculpt. I have some more alterations to do to the nose and other details.

What are you going to do with them? They look a lot better than the current Madame Tussaud's figures.

What are you going to do with them? They look a lot better than the current Madame Tussaud's figures.

Yeah I wonder too.. Maybe contact them and show em what you can, and got? How awesome that'd be if a fan sculptures would be shown to the puic?
Dangerous era.. Cant you give us a sneak peak of what outfit youre gonna make? Gold 'suit' maybr?:shifty:?

Yeah I wonder too.. Maybe contact them and show em what you can, and got? How awesome that'd be if a fan sculptures would be shown to the puic?
Dangerous era.. Cant you give us a sneak peak of what outfit youre gonna make? Gold 'suit' maybr?:shifty:?

Maybe later I should try contact Tusseuds? It kinda feels "good" that I made and have something more accurate than a big time wax musuem. LOL.

Yeah, dangerous era for sure after this. I just saw a wig that would be PERFECT for Dangerous era. I just have to study some pics I just got from that era more. As far as other eras after that, we'll see. My 4 favorite eras are Thriller, Off the Wall, Bad and Dangerous as those are my favorite MJ albums. :)

Last edited:
pleeease, contact madame tusaauds!!! its the only way ALL people can see it!!! :D And I'd love to take a picture with it ::wub:

Amazing bust.

I think you have to cut the hair a little on the top.

pleeease, contact madame tusaauds!!! its the only way ALL people can see it!!! :D And I'd love to take a picture with it ::wub:

I guess it's worth a shot. I'll try and contact them soon. I wonder what they'll think.

Here's a little fun pic I did:

30yearsofThriller_zps38d7115b.jpg

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. I think this sculpt is still not 100% perfect but close enough for me to be satisfied with it to be the final Thriller era bust sculpt. So no more Thriller pics after this! ;)

Here's a few more pictures:

smaller7_zpse075c315.jpg

smaller5_zpsf9cacb10.jpg

smaller6_zps74c2c847.jpg

smaller3_zpsf4503f98.jpg

Here's a comparison to my old 1st prototype bust from last year:

comp_zpse8c5926b.jpg

As you can see, not only has the sculpt improved, but my hairstyling, eyebrows and paint techniques. I've come a long way!

So after this, it's going to be the Dangerous era sculpt. I have some more alterations to do to the nose and other details.

Sooooooooooooooooo beautiful and perfect!
kermit.gif

Madame T should definitely hire you for their team, you are so talented what you do.
Josed posted photos of their Michael on the other thread and I wouldn't recognize their sculpture for MJ if I saw it without MJ clothing and MJ standing beside it. Face looks nothing like Michael's, but yours is nearly 100% identical.

This is what they did
jkXpxoFEk66be.jpg

Yours is thousand times better :clapping:

I agree with Bubs. I saw it on the other thread and, um it doenst even look a tiny bit like Mike. You should def try working somethin out with em!

I agree with Bubs. I saw it on the other thread and, um it doenst even look a tiny bit like Mike. You should def try working somethin out with em!

I wonder how I would go about contacting them (I don't have twitter yet, but maybe in the future). I'll figure something out.

By the way, I plan on casting my upper arms/hands so I can make a full on lifesize statue of Mike. It's funny that not only are both me and Mike Virgos, artists and kids at heart but we also have nearly the same size hands! (although his palm is a bit bigger ;)).

MjGodaikinghands_zpse0f28000.jpg

Back