Innocent untill proven guilty, Dr. Murray.

i love y'all but shit, y y'all do this? make threads like this?

sorry but ima be hardheaded be speculative andbe an ass just like they were to mike.

I'm not saying he intended to kill him, but he did and his actions after the accident will be important on how they charge him. If he tried to cover up his actions, we are in a whole other ballpark. That means he knew he committed a crime.

i love y'all but shit, y y'all do this? make threads like this?

sorry but ima be hardheaded be speculative andbe an ass just like they were to mike.

I thought it was okay to discuss things in Michael Jackson Discussion.. but I was wrong... okaaay...

The main thing is, why the hell has he not been arrested when he is guilty then, that's all I wanna know.. why don't we see some family members or Frank Dileo or someone else out there now speaking up for justice then.. why??

I hear what you are saying, I do, but we have too be rational here. Dr. Murray admitted to giving Michael propofol before he did. Michael never admitted to intoxicating or kidnapping or molesting those children. From the get-go Dr. Murray has admitted to shady activities when Michael never did because he was innocent.

Dr Murray admitted he gave MJ propofol. MJ died od 'acute propofol toxicity' and 'injection by another.' Is there any more proof needed here? Do I believe Murray intentionally killed MJ, no I do not. Was Dr Murray completely unethical and negligent in his actions, leading to a man's death, who needs to be punished? Yes.

He admitted to giving MJ the drugs that ended up killing him. Is that not proof enough for you?

It is proof enough to me that he's an unethical doctor who messed up big time and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but it's not proof to me that he's a murderer or part of a conspiracy like some people seem to think.

95% of people out there did not give mj the benefit of the doubt and denied him a second chance , only after he died some realised they did him wrong and many are still as ignorant as ever . now you want us to give Murray the benefit of the doubt , I don't and won't ever . especially after all the information we had . the death was homicide and Murray was the only one beside mj add to that he admitted he gave him the drugs . he is guilty as hell .

When Michaels trial was going on, we as fans said that Michael was innocent untill proven... innocent.. :cheeky: ofcourse.

Shouldn't we at least say innocent untill proven guilty, with Murray??

What do you people think?

What Michael was accused of, there were no facts, none at all and he was not guilty and it was proven. But there is a real "FACT" in this homicide case and that is that Dr. Murray was the last person to see him alive and he was the one who by his own admission gave Michael those drugs.......He is GUILTY!!!!!! wrather Michael asked for them or not. He is the Doctor. If a patient asks for something you know is not good for him and you know you would'nt dare take it yourself or give it to someone you love because of the level of danger it puts you in.....You are GUILTY! He knew those drugs and the levels he gave were dangerous and he would have never taken them himself. He gave Michael what he wanted for the money. People kill every day for money, even if it's not intentional in this case. He's the DOCTOR! If you were a doctor would you give your patient something you knew could potentionally be deadly? Even if they asked for it? He should have known better! MICHAEL IS GONE!!!!!

if it wasn't for this doctor mike would still be ALIVE! just remember what i said!

When Michaels trial was going on, we as fans said that Michael was innocent untill proven... innocent.. :cheeky: ofcourse.

Shouldn't we at least say innocent untill proven guilty, with Murray??

What do you people think?

wow! Never thought about it but hell yeah!! You are right....

Its my personal opinion that Dr Murray shd be presumed innocent until the trial is over with, simply bcoz thats the way it shd be and not based on populus opinion or mob Justice. Just because the general public thinks that he is guilty does necessarily mean he is.

Also, another thing that we need to know is if Mike was aware of the medicines that he had been given & its impact? I saw a court interview somewhere where mike says that he has gone into business meetings while he was'nt fully conscious due the the pain killers that were given to him... now that wud be a issue for the defense to prove that there is no foul play involved.

If its a case of medical negligence then it does not amount to murder. Death due to medical negligence happens all the time everywhere....its like a car accident, where there is no intention to make the accident happen but happens due to negligence. My friend lost his mother due to a extra dose of local anesthetic which is used during surgeries. She was all fine & walked into the hospital to undergo a heart surgery but died due to complications after the surgery due to that extra shot of anesthetic.

wow! Never thought about it but hell yeah!! You are right....

Its my personal opinion that Dr Murray shd be presumed innocent until the trial is over with, simply bcoz thats the way it shd be and not based on populus opinion or mob Justice. Just because the general public thinks that he is guilty does necessarily mean he is.

Also, another thing that we need to know is if Mike was aware of the medicines that he had been given & its impact? I saw a court interview somewhere where mike says that he has gone into business meetings while he was'nt fully conscious due the the pain killers that were given to him... now that wud be a issue for the defense to prove that there is no foul play involved.

If its a case of medical negligence then it does not amount to murder. Death due to medical negligence happens all the time everywhere....its like a car accident, where there is no intention to make the accident happen but happens due to negligence. My friend lost his mother due to a extra dose of local anesthetic which is used during surgeries. She was all fine & walked into the hospital to undergo a heart surgery but died due to complications after the surgery due to that extra shot of anesthetic.

It´s not about general public thinking Murray is guilty, but the FACTS proving he is!! He could be not bad intentioned in what he did, but HE DID it anyway, and nothing can change it... due to it he is not innocent, because all this mentioned stuff... his negligence, anethical, careless, and whatever be the punishment, even because it´s not always fair. is that won´t be a veredict that will define if he´s guilty or not, IT´S DONE.
Besides the fact Michael could be aware or not about the drugs, it´s not about him, it´s about the DOCTOR, he´s the only one to be aware of something, he´s the one to allow it or not, to give the drugs or not. He´s the responsible. And just because it´s called "medical negligence" it might be an accident? So dr. Murray administered a super dose by mistake? He had only one pacient, he received 150 thousand dollars for it and he can give himself the pleasure of not being conscious of what he was doing?

Well, If it can be proved in the court of Law that the death was un-intentional and due to medical negligence then it would mean that Dr Murray will not be tried for Murder, instead he will be tried for "Culpable Homicide- not amounting to murder" in which case the punishment would be of minimal nature.

Thats the way Law is: For instance with regards to the 2003 child molestation charges-Mike was Vindicated off those 14 specific charges of child molestation & Abductions. It did not give a clean chit to Mike that he was not a Pedophile or did not commit earlier crimes. Now, Im not in anyways saying that Mike was a criminal.... no way... ! Im just stating how the Law works.

Also, a Judge &/or a Jury will decide if someone is guilty of a certain charge or not. They also decide the Punishment.

For instance, if Judgment was based on public opinion then it would lead to a situation like one that is between Iraq & US- For whom the other is guilty of killing, so attacks on the other wud be justified...... sorry abt the off topic instances.

when will we have justice for michael? how long can it take? just put him behind bars for gods sake! :(
and no, i dont think the "innocent until proven guilty"-thang works here. i mean, look at the FACTS! in the mj case there were NO facts at all.. or proofs or w.e..

To me Dr. Death is guilty until he is proven guilty. Some doctors can not be trusted. I know because I still hold firmly to the believe that my grandmother was murdered by the doctor that last treated her. Of course we could never really prove that. Since she was 80 years old when she died. But I remember spending the last Christmas with her back in 2000. In the hospital she was in. And she had looked quite good and thought she would be released in a few days or so. She was doing quite well. But 12 days later she had died. And I know that doctor she had killed her. If you saw a picture of my grandmother's last doctor you can tell just by looking at him that he can not be trusted. Dr. Murray is the same way to me. He is to me 100% guilty and always will be.

I thought it was okay to discuss things in Michael Jackson Discussion.. but I was wrong... okaaay...

The main thing is, why the hell has he not been arrested when he is guilty then, that's all I wanna know.. why don't we see some family members or Frank Dileo or someone else out there now speaking up for justice then.. why??
it's fine but y want to give compassion to murray? and dileo? pshhhhhhhhhhhh someone else w/ blood on his hands

No.

Michael's trial had no evidence but there is all the evidence to prove this man is downright guilty.

P.S.

People, please let's not give mysterygirl7 a hard time.

Yeah I agree! And I'll leave it at that as I'm not interested in starting an argument with those who disagree. ;)
i presume the ppl who have such opinions have not followed the case? otherwise id like to know how u can come to this conclusion. if u havnt followed the case and read up on the facts then not being disrespectful but your opinion is irrelevent as its not based on fact

If its a case of medical negligence then it does not amount to murder.
no doesnt but each case is different. also if u read up on cali law u will see that negligence can also be charged as second degree murder and not just manslaughter due to the level of negligence involved.as i said from you reply imo you dont seem to have followed the case as this isnt just about a medical accident. its about telling the police u found mj in trouble and for the next hour made calls to other ppl and finally an hour and a half later called 911. can u justify that? can u justify giving someone and anesthetic after giving them a ridulous amount of benzos. can u justify having no resusitation equipment in the house and using a drug that should never be used outside of a hospital.

The main thing is, why the hell has he not been arrested when he is guilty then
thecase has supposedly gone to the D.A this week.u ahve to build a case give it to the D.A and they decide on the charges. that takes time unless u are the SBPD were u do it in reverse order.theres alot of evidence from just hat we have seen a lot of cover up by murray. some reports suggest the delay is building acase for murder rather than just manslaughter

i presume the ppl who have such opinions have not followed the case? otherwise id like to know how u can come to this conclusion. if u havnt followed the case and read up on the facts then not being disrespectful but your opinion is irrelevent as its not based on fact

no doesnt but each case is different. also if u read up on cali law u will see that negligence can also be charged as second degree murder and not just manslaughter due to the level of negligence involved.as i said from you reply imo you dont seem to have followed the case as this isnt just about a medical accident. its about telling the police u found mj in trouble and for the next hour made calls to other ppl and finally an hour and a half later called 911. can u justify that? can u justify giving someone and anesthetic after giving them a ridulous amount of benzos. can u justify having no resusitation equipment in the house and using a drug that should never be used outside of a hospital.

thecase has supposedly gone to the D.A this week.u ahve to build a case give it to the D.A and they decide on the charges. that takes time unless u are the SBPD were u do it in reverse order.theres alot of evidence from just hat we have seen a lot of cover up by murray. some reports suggest the delay is building acase for murder rather than just manslaughter

Im not trying to defend Dr Murray. All Im saying is that this case will go to court which will decide.........

Its not upto you & me to decide who is wrong or right... We can only state our opinions not pass Law binding Judgements...

The Propofol killed Michael and Murrey by his own admission gave it to him, so he cannot have the presumption of innocence, if it wasn't for him Michael would be alive now.

The only remaining question is why. Incompetence, total disregard for Michael's life, or murder.

He had a chance to save Michael, if he had the proper monitoring, the resucitation equipment he could have saved him, he waited too long before calling for help.

The guy is guilty as hell and that is where he belongs for robbing Michael of his life and causing the pain to his family, friends and us.

m not trying to defend Dr Murray. All Im saying is that this case will go to court which will decide.........

Its not upto you & me to decide who is wrong or right... We can only state our opinions not pass Law binding Judgements...
user_offline.gif

what part of murray admitted giving mj the drugs that killed him dont u get? he has admitted his guilt he has admitted he killed him. its to be determined as hilliver said the level of guilt ie murder etc. but the bottom line is he killed mj and has admitted it was his actions that caused it

well seeing as Murray has already admitted that he gave Michael the propofol...I dont see where we can assume he is innocent.....besides I think we all knew he was guilty from the very beginning..he could of denied it and we would still have known...so for me...the whole innocent until proven guilty thing...just doesn't work in Murray's case.....He killed Michael and for that he HAS to pay.

The problem that is annoying me is that this man is still free and walking around doing who knows. They took to damn long to convict this man it's been like 5 months already

Who cares whether his is proven guilty!!!

Chances are that he WILL be going to hell when he dies!!!!!

when did I give compassion to Murray? will you please read my first post again..
by asking to hold our opinions till things aer proven, is asking for compassion.

brave of u to start a thread like this. also brave of u to feel this way. i wish i was as open minded.

Back