Interesting story about the shows from the "inside"

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's pretty clear that it was written using stuff in the movie in order to seem real. ridiculous!! by the way, isn't MrFuture the poster who loved to portray Michael as a junkie?[/QUOTE]

yeah along with staingirl and her 50 different aliases, cage and her painkiller long time addiction stories, catattack who is staingirl's friend .

the Karen Faye Fan club . :smilerolleyes:

I cant understand it! :mad: It's hurting me too much now!! What about all the "I love you's" that Michael kept saying to Ortega? What about all the funny stuff and things that Michael kept saying to him??
Seriously!! We can SEE that in the movie!!! WHY oh WHY Michael would fake it? Why would he treat someone ("with love") if he was running away from them?
I'm NOT defending Ortega! I'm just being realistic, because HEY we can SEE that in the movie!!
Ortega being demanding?? I've been reading many many reviews from the fans. And they say that Ortega kept checking if everything was fine, and always taking care of Michael and asking if he needed something!
Seriously :mad: again, I'm NOT defending Ortega, I dont know what happened there. But come on now!! Does that mean it's all fake? Michael didnt mean all the "I love you's"?? THINK about it, and please, answer me!!

Thank you!

"Sources" make me laugh. I could be a "source" if I wanted to. That could have been made up by anyone. Hold on a sec..let me go make up a positive story to post from and "inside source" that of course no one will believe because it's positive.

I cant understand it! :mad: It's hurting me too much now!! What about all the "I love you's" that Michael kept saying to Ortega? What about all the funny stuff and things that Michael kept saying to him??
Seriously!! We can SEE that in the movie!!! WHY oh WHY Michael would fake it? Why would he treat someone ("with love") if he was running away from them?
I'm NOT defending Ortega! I'm just being realistic, because HEY we can SEE that in the movie!!
Ortega being demanding?? I've been reading many many reviews from the fans. And they say that Ortega kept checking if everything was fine, and always taking care of Michael and asking if he needed something!
Seriously :mad: again, I'm NOT defending Ortega, I dont know what happened there. But come on now!! Does that mean it's all fake? Michael didnt mean all the "I love you's"?? THINK about it, and please, answer me!!

Thank you!

I don't think it's fake, but Michael was gracious to people even if he felt frustrated. I'm not saying he didn't like Kenny at all, but there are parts in the movie where he seems rather frustrated

I don't know the story is true or not, though it reads like a good fanfiction, and I can come up with something like this quite easily.

Sure some parts of it may be true, I am sure it was very stressful to prepare a tour like that, and I am sure, many people on the set (including Michael) lost their patience from time to time. I agree on parts about Randy Phillips as well, he comes across as a very arrogant man, I can't say I like him very much. But I need verification. I can't form my opinion with something like this.

Also I am sorry, but Karen Faye is no way a reliable source in my opinion. This is the same woman who claims -now- she supposedly knew Michael wasn't well during the rehearsals, but according to the accounts of the fans, she told the them to keep quiet at the time. If I was looking for verification, that woman would be last person I would go to.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see how you can realistically find Karen unreliable because she told a few fans to keep quiet. As a trusted friend of Michael's, who had seen him ripped apart in the press, has been loyal to him and supported/protected him in the press, I don't think it's outlandish for her to try to manage this under the radar before going to the press and allowing them to rip Michael to shreds. (They [the press] were already saying he had skin cancer...already doubting his ability to execute this show, not out of concern for him, but out of maliciousness.) I believe I read that Karen had exactly 6 days. She contacted AEG and they said they had it under control. Two days later, he was dead. What do you want? Do you think going to the press would have prevented this?

You can't have it both ways....you can't spend eternity bitching about the way the press treated Michael, the way his friends sold him out to the press and then bitch because Karen asked a few fans to keep it out of the press. Do his friends rat him out to the press or not? Make up your minds. :unsure:

So... for now on this thread we have a text, people beliving it, people not believing it and people unsure..

All I'd like to say is:

Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a computer screen don't make it factual...

As long as this 'Source' doesn't endorse it's saying, I have no reason to believe anything written in it. If this person was paid to keep a secret then this person just has to keep this secret or should not have agreed to keep it in the first place. You're on one side, or on the other side.

Period.

i believe it 100percent. the shows were 2wks away and thats all they had accomplished. yep no way they wud of been ready. and the ear oniter thing is evident throughout the film,especiailly during the j5 medley and other performances when u see them hanging @ mikes shoulders instead of in his ear. thanx for sharing

i believe it 100percent. the shows were 2wks away and thats all they had accomplished. yep no way they wud of been ready. and the ear oniter thing is evident throughout the film,especiailly during the j5 medley and other performances when u see them hanging @ mikes shoulders instead of in his ear. thanx for sharing

You contradict yourself about the ear monitors. You say you believe Mrfuture, who says that Kenny forced Michael to wear the monitors and told him he had no choice, yet there he is during Beat It, June 23rd, with them flopping all over the place. It's very obvious Michael didn't have to wear them if he didn't want to (as he took them out during the J5 medley and didn't put them back in at that point either... obviously he would keep them in during the actual concert).

And I don't really see Kenny being MEAN to Michael. Remember Kenny was the TOUR DIRECTOR. That means he's there to DIRECT, and yes, that includes Michael Jackson. I'm sure there might have been times where he was forceful, but MJ was not a child and he's been down this road before... he knows that there are things that have to be done in order to get a show (especially of this magnitude) put together.

So what was missing?

- Light Man (he was finished the day Michael died, 6/25)

- Dirty Diana (he was supposed to rehearse it on 6/25)

- HTW/WATW (they were being saved for London because they involved children's choirs)

- Costumes (they still had 18 days... and from the looks of photos, they were nearly complete. Not to mention the fact that the "source" says that even the dancers' costumes had not been sorted out at that point. That's obviously not true if you watch the film. They wore the military outfits during WBSS/Jam/TDRCAU and you also see them in their Thriller outfits and in suits during the white screen of Smooth Criminal. They had plenty of time left to get things together. There aren't many other songs the dancers would appear in... Human Nature, IJCSLY, Billie Jean and Black or White did not involve the dancers at all, and it's quite possible that Dirty Diana didn't either... plus the aerialist already had her crystal-covered costume on in the film).

- The article also mentions that they had yet to figure out how to incorporate the 3D films into the production itself. That's OBVIOUSLY not true... the Smooth Criminal video that we saw would have played while Michael was changing from Human Nature into the Smooth Criminal suit. Video ends, Michael's on stage. Kenny even ASKED Michael how he would know when the video changed from the marquee to the city skyline. TWYMMF, the dancers slide down in the video and emerge on stage. Thriller, the spider is shown on the screen, probably goes either down the ramp or the ramp would be raised, and out comes MJ (he probably wouldn't be on stage until this part of the song IMO). Earth Song, well the film made it pretty obvious.

Anyone who thinks that they were not far enough along to get things done by July 13th needs to go back and rewatch the movie.

The Spice Girls reunited for a world tour back in 2007. They STARTED rehearsals period at the end of October. Their first full dress rehearsal was on December 1, 2007. You know when the opening night was? December 2nd. Things in a massive production like that are ALWAYS coming together at the last minute and it's very obvious that This Is It was almost complete.

Last edited:
I just found this online. See the part about the artist possibly doing masks for a "Ghosts" segment of the upcoming tour in England. Reaffirming that there wasn't enough time to get some of what they wanted to do done....

http://schellstudio.com/blog/2009/06/25/michael-jackson/

This blog post appears to have been posted the evening that Michael died....

Ghosts was mixed in with Thriller... the ghost puppets were already completed and the dancers already had their costumes (they rehearsed on stage with them). MJ would have been in the red thriller jacket that they showed on Access Hollywood.

As soon as I saw the words Karen Faye in that blog post I should have stopped reading...

Ghosts was mixed in with Thriller... the ghost puppets were already completed and the dancers already had their costumes (they rehearsed on stage with them). MJ would have been in the red thriller jacket that they showed on Access Hollywood.

As soon as I saw the words Karen Faye in that blog post I should have stopped reading...

Are you invalidating the blog post because it mentioned "Karen Faye". See, this is all ridiculous. The blog was posted the night Michael died. BEFORE Karen ever had a chance to make any claims.

What evidence do you have that these costumes were completed? And I'm pretty sure the blog is referring to a REQUEST for masks that couldn't be done because they didn't have TIME to complete them. It never says they didn't find them elsewhere and have ones made that would take less time.

I understand some of you don't like Karen, but to invalidate ANOTHER person's recollections from PRIOR to Michael's death simply because Karen is mentioned is juvenile and indicates that one is not really seeking to find the truth. Because Karen was there and whether you believe everything she says or not, she was a witness and you need to see that there can be some truth in what she says (even if you don't believe all of it).

Are you invalidating the blog post because it mentioned "Karen Faye". See, this is all ridiculous. The blog was posted the night Michael died. BEFORE Karen ever had a chance to make any claims.

What evidence do you have that these costumes were completed? And I'm pretty sure the blog is referring to a REQUEST for masks that couldn't be done because they didn't have TIME to complete them. It never says they didn't find them elsewhere and have ones made that would take less time.

I understand some of you don't like Karen, but to invalidate ANOTHER person's recollections from PRIOR to Michael's death simply because Karen is mentioned is juvenile and indicates that one is not really seeking to find the truth. Because Karen was there and whether you believe everything she says or not, she was a witness and you need to see that there can be some truth in what she says (even if you don't believe all of it).

I just don't necessarily believe that some of her actions are questionable, especially SINCE Michael's death. Those pictures of his resting place are despicable in my opinion. He was never able to get away from media/press in life and now thanks to her, neither in death.

You fail to respond to my original point about them already HAVING costumes.

I just found this online. See the part about the artist possibly doing masks for a "Ghosts" segment of the upcoming tour in England. Reaffirming that there wasn't enough time to get some of what they wanted to do done....

http://schellstudio.com/blog/2009/06/25/michael-jackson/

This blog post appears to have been posted the evening that Michael died....

see what im talking about, Michael was a perfectionist and while he was EXCELLENT ON HIS WORK, he knew things around him were not going the right way, Michael was very concerned, i completely believe the entire story, COMPLETELY.

and Karen Faye shouldnt be treated the way some are doing it, its NOT fair to her

I cant believe Michael didnt even got to rehearse Dirty Diana.... this is AWEFUL::: i HATE Randy Phillips, its not fair, im very angry with all this, this is what was really happening

I just don't necessarily believe that some of her actions are questionable, especially SINCE Michael's death. Those pictures of his resting place are despicable in my opinion. He was never able to get away from media/press in life and now thanks to her, neither in death.

You fail to respond to my original point about them already HAVING costumes.

I didn't see a question in your original response that warranted a response.

But I will say....I have no evidence of them having costumes for a performance of "Ghosts". I know they had Thriller costumes and the film shows them rolling into Ghosts at the end of Thriller, but how are we to know that was the original intention? Maybe they planned to do Ghosts separately but since they didn't have time to make separate masks, they rolled it into one medley. ??? We don't know these things, but I'm not about to discount a third party's account simply because the end product didn't verify it. Things change. Plans change. Deadlines can't be met. All I'm saying is that this person was approached BEFORE MICHAEL'S DEATH to make masks for Ghosts and didn't do it because they didn't have enough time. My point is that it corroborates the original post about things not being done in time (or the way Michael wanted them) for the trip to London.

What were people saying before the movie? Michael doesn't have what it takes.
Now after the movie, when it's obvious he did? Let's find other things to speculate about.

It never ends. But as fans we can make stories like this worthless like they are by not giving it the time of day.

I believe Michael wanted to do all the shows. All he ever wanted was the belief of his family. Unfortunately there are some fans out there who didn't believe in him either.

Well...a lot's been said in this thread and I didn't have time to read everything but I will say that the original post is interesting... Whether it's all true or not, hard to say.
I too find it weird that a person that 'has bills to pay' will tell a stranger what 'really happened', knowing that there's a high chance it will get out...

I did however notice Mike acting differently at times, like he was even more shy than before and I thought Kenny's replies were sometimes too formal, too trying-to-be-overly polite somehow...

I don't know... I'll wait for more info before I pass judgment.

How do you know that to still be true?

In my opinion, the trial changed Michael, as it would any person. Not only did he suffer and endure such a horrendous period, he also had the whole world watching and judging. Such a thing can shatter a person, I mean mentally its not something you just get over. His character, his attitude towards children was turned into something sinister and people gathered against him one by one to destroy him. How does one really handle and process that?

Its true, Michael comes alive on stage, its where he shines, we see that in the film, and thats what I enjoyed most about the film, Michael connecting with his music and performing. I just cant be sure however that he still felt the same passion about performing now as he used to. Its draining, and with age, its physically harder to sustain yourself.

Im not doubting Michaels genius, TII was going to be his ultimate show and it is all his creation. The pressure put upon him was just to great, he was backed into a corner.
Couldnt agree more, specially with the first part i bolded

didnt they start dance rehearsals in late april - early may? isnt that too late?
Too late, just TOOOOOO LATE

awww comon, when i finally thought i found a good person in micheal's entourage, he turns out bad too?? i'm talking about kenny, he seemed to love michael very much and i feel very confused after reading all this...
I doubt Kenny was the person that was bad, the one doing all wrong is RANDY PHILLIPS, Kenny Ortega is good and respectful with Michael, but he was under the pressure of Randy Phillips too

To be honest, it was my concern since day one. I was worried that there was not enough time to prepare everything and I was worried deep down in my heart, but whenever I'd try to voice it I was almost shot by these who thought I was crazy.
I believe what was said in that post, I truly do and it breaks me
i was not concerned since day one, but when the show were coming Michael coming and going from clinics, i was so concerned, the days before Michael died i even asked myself if Michael would end up dead, and i completelty blacked out thinking NO WAY, he's gonna be like Charlie Chaplin, he will end these shows and retire with his kids to a place not to be seen again, thats what i thought the day, or better say the night before(cause i couldnt sleep), cause i was thinking on how geniuses die soon for some reason.

Michael was well in control of This Is It, and posts like this and TINI are painting some Junkie, anorexic, insecure person, Michael isn't superhuman, but when it comes to business he has the balls!!! Let it Sizzle, and we will find the truth!
No, i do not agree with the TINI movement, but with story i do, this comes from INSIDE AND I DO BELIEVE IT.

I don't think it's fake, but Michael was gracious to people even if he felt frustrated. I'm not saying he didn't like Kenny at all, but there are parts in the movie where he seems rather frustrated
yes its true, he does, but i dont think Ortega was beeing bad, no, i dont, its RP

Now after the movie, when it's obvious he did? Let's find other things to speculate about.

It never ends. But as fans we can make stories like this worthless like they are by not giving it the time of day.

I believe Michael wanted to do all the shows. All he ever wanted was the belief of his family. Unfortunately there are some fans out there who didn't believe in him either.
I also believe he wanted to do ALL the 50 shows, but he was under pressure, he was insomniac, how is that Randy phillips was doubting about Michael but on interviews he wasnt??? its pretty fake, Michael was optimistic about the shows, but he was an INSOMNIAC cause of his personality of a pure perfectionist and he was excited yes, but he had to have Propofol to sleep also, on the scenario, noone could top him, he was really conserving himself, at times he just let it go, but lets not forget he was suffering a lot, THE THING IS that Michael after all he went through began to deal with it as if it was NORMAL, he never thought he would end up death, no way.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see how you can realistically find Karen unreliable because she told a few fans to keep quiet. As a trusted friend of Michael's, who had seen him ripped apart in the press, has been loyal to him and supported/protected him in the press, I don't think it's outlandish for her to try to manage this under the radar before going to the press and allowing them to rip Michael to shreds. (They [the press] were already saying he had skin cancer...already doubting his ability to execute this show, not out of concern for him, but out of maliciousness.) I believe I read that Karen had exactly 6 days. She contacted AEG and they said they had it under control. Two days later, he was dead. What do you want? Do you think going to the press would have prevented this?

You can't have it both ways....you can't spend eternity bitching about the way the press treated Michael, the way his friends sold him out to the press and then bitch because Karen asked a few fans to keep it out of the press. Do his friends rat him out to the press or not? Make up your minds. :unsure:

I don't find Karen unreliable for that reason only. And I believe these fans asked her to intervene, do something. She told them to hush. Now, she's acting like this never happened.

Lately all her actions are questionable. Like posting pics of Michael's resting place on her Facebook. And please don't tell me "but it was private". She adds everybody as a friend and the pictures are easily accessible. You just don't post pics like that. That place is supposed to be private.

Or like revealing Prince has vitiligo. This is private information. We don't need to know this.

She might have been a friend to Michael once upon a time, but I am sorry right now all her actions screams "pay attention to me, look at me, listen to me."

It's your right to support her but I also have a right to be suspicious of her.

And I'd like state again, I can believe some aspects of the story. With a project this big, tempers will flare, tension will rise, pressure will be unbearable. I have no doubt that Michael had his bad days, Kenny had his bad days. But you also have to remember that Kenny was the director. He has to direct. Sometimes he has to be strict. Also, Michael was not a child, this wasn't his first tour. Give him some credit.

It's very unfortunate - even now, with the movie released and showing how AMAZING these shows would have been and even more AMAZING how Michael performed that people still believe this crap. The only thing I buy in the whole thing is Randy Phillips... he's come across as an ass from day one, and nobody needed a story from a magical "source" posted by an unreliable person to see that. Face it people, this show was ready. They were finally there with the stage put together, running through the numbers... they had ran EVERYTHING except for Dirty Diana, Heal the World and We Are The World (both of which would be done in London). Michael was ready. He was not knocking on death's door - acute propofol intoxication is not a disease, it was caused by an incompetent doctor. People need to accept that.

I don't find Karen unreliable for that reason only. And I believe these fans asked her to intervene, do something. She told them to hush. Now, she's acting like this never happened.

Lately all her actions are questionable. Like posting pics of Michael's resting place on her Facebook. And please don't tell me "but it was private". She adds everybody as a friend and the pictures are easily accessible. You just don't post pics like that. That place is supposed to be private.

Or like revealing Prince has vitiligo. This is private information. We don't need to know this.

She might have been a friend to Michael once upon a time, but I am sorry right now all her actions screams "pay attention to me, look at me, listen to me."

And I'd like state again, I can believe some aspects of the story. With a project this big, tempers will flare, tension will rise, pressure will be unbearable. I have no doubt that Michael had his bad days, Kenny had his bad days. But you also have to remember that Kenny was the director. He has to direct. Sometimes he has to be strict. Also, Michael was not a child, this wasn't his first tour. Give him some credit.

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! :clapping:

I think I do believe this.... i sensed some tension in the movie - from the sound guy when they were rehearsing "the way you make me feel" - like he was having a dig at Michael for not being at rehearsal enough, and then when kenny was chastising michael for missing the cue on smooth criminal....

And i cant be sure (ive watched the movie 3 times now) but in the Human Nature scenes and the I just cant stop loving you scenes where michael was wearing the jacket with the shoulder pads.... I dont know for sure but he seemed to be high. All other times I think he was ok.... but......????

Something wasnt right. And we see how the media can manipulate even a few seconds of footage, let alone having 100 hours to choose from... I think they are maybe hiding something.....

Id like to add though that I dont trust karen as far as I can throw her. She has got caught up in the "fame" that comes from being around michael and now that he has gone, this is all she has. If it were not for him, no one would know her name and no one would care..... I dont trust that woman any longer. Same with Mark Lester.... one by one they fall.....

I guess I don't see her, like you do, "acting like it never happened". She's been supporting TINI (the same fans who wrote the letters). She's been speaking out and concurred with everything those "followers" have said. She's challenged AEG, Kenny and Travis, all who started out saying Michael was "healthy" and in "top condition" at the onset. Now they've changed their tune. If she was all about Me, Me, Me, then why'd would she risk being excluded from the movie and exclusion from the credit she would receive by challenging the movie and its makers?

You have your right to be suspicious. I'm a NYer and I understand being suspicious of peoples nature and motives. :) However, being a NYer, I also understand and recognize when someone is loyal, the lengths they will go to to protect their friends/family from people who have done them wrong. I see that in her. Okay, so I don't really think it was great taste to post photos of his resting place, but with the exception of flowers and messages being placed there, the photos are no different than the ones I found featured on another website. It looks no different than the 1952 photos that were taken of that exact same spot. Even the encasing is there back then. There's no evidence that that spot is even his exact burial spot. It could just be where they put his messages/gifts.

I tend to think that we would have heard "foul" from people like Latoya or Randy if they objected to her photos. Randy is in regular contact with Karen.

As for Prince, Karen didn't confirm anything that hadn't already been shown online. And LaToya confirmed it as well. Quite frankly, the family might not even care if the public knows...for all we know, they may want the public to know as it is a big "F-You" to all those who say that Michael isn't their biological father.

I believe this story,and I KNOW that Michael was under enormous pressure,that cause his death.And I am sure it wasn't accident.Michael was killed.

u think the mere fact that the dances weren't complete, the screens, the cues all of that? it takes a lot to make a cohesive show.

this person said this in confidence. notmaking money off of it. so y would we doubt it?

and we all say that it was murray who killed him yet does that mean he was ok when murray wasn't around? how could someone be fine yet need an anesthetic to go to sleep every night?

I guess I don't see her, like you do, "acting like it never happened". She's been supporting TINI (the same fans who wrote the letters). She's been speaking out and concurred with everything those "followers" have said. She's challenged AEG, Kenny and Travis, all who started out saying Michael was "healthy" and in "top condition" at the onset. Now they've changed their tune. If she was all about Me, Me, Me, then why'd would she risk being excluded from the movie and exclusion from the credit she would receive by challenging the movie and its makers?

You have your right to be suspicious. I'm a NYer and I understand being suspicious of peoples nature and motives. :) However, being a NYer, I also understand and recognize when someone is loyal, the lengths they will go to to protect their friends/family from people who have done them wrong. I see that in her. Okay, so I don't really think it was great taste to post photos of his resting place, but with the exception of flowers and messages being placed there, the photos are no different than the ones I found featured on another website. It looks no different than the 1952 photos that were taken of that exact same spot. Even the encasing is there back then. There's no evidence that that spot is even his exact burial spot. It could just be where they put his messages/gifts.

I tend to think that we would have heard "foul" from people like Latoya or Randy if they objected to her photos. Randy is in regular contact with Karen.

As for Prince, Karen didn't confirm anything that hadn't already been shown online. And LaToya confirmed it as well. Quite frankly, the family might not even care if the public knows...for all we know, they may want the public to know as it is a big "F-You" to all those who say that Michael isn't their biological father.

Well, we'll agree to disagree on this subject. I believe she supports TINI, because it keeps her in the spotlight. She has quite a following on her facebook and obviously it gives her ego a big boost. Did she give an explanation why she did tell the fans "not to talk about it" then?

Before she posted those photos, the only ones I have seen were taken from the outside. I have no problem with paying respects to Michael - from the outside. If his resting place was meant to be seen by public, then it would be in a easily accessible public place. But it's not and therefore to post pictures of it is not acceptable for me.

Latoya was also very out of line with her comment but at least she's family (it's still no excuse though). Karen has no right to reveal something like that.

But as I said before, we'll just agree to disagree.

To tell the truth, I did tear up and cry in some parts of the parts of the movie. But there was Something missing form Michael...I dont know what, but something was verymuch Missing...

The funny thing about Ortega is that in the media he says, Michael was a close friend of his.but if you see the movie, He's sucking up to him...(No offence O.) BUT HE WAS!!!

GOD will get the truth out... and then we'll do something about it!!!

This is funny cause my sister notice that about Ortega too. She said he is a brown noser. :) And God getting the truth out is something I've prayed for.

In the scenes where Michael has long curly hair and it's pulled away from his face, he looks like he's in his mid thirties. He looks like a different Michael to me. Did anyone else notice this?
But the movie was all about the MJ dancers singers and band. That was a funky beat in Thriller.

lol, at anyone believing drama llama mr future. this is the same person who made a thread on the same board about mj being a pedophile in love with j chandler...very credible indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back