Invincible or Xscape-Deluxe? Wich is your favorite?

Invincible or Xscape-Deluxe? Wich is your favorite?

• Invincible

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • Xscape-Deluxe

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
MJ had the final say and choose the songs and was in the studio creating magic.

Invincible is such a masterpiece - so I vote for Invincible, no doubt what so ever...
I think, in the final issue of the BLACK&WHITE-magazine they said, that $ony (for the first time) declined some of the songs that MJ wanted to be on Invincible.
Does anybody knows something about this?

I think, in the final issue of the BLACK&WHITE-magazine they said, that $ony (for the first time) declined some of the songs that MJ wanted to be on Invincible.
Does anybody knows something about this?

Sometime in the summer of 1999, Michael handed a handful of songs (around 5-6) to Sony as a taste of what he was going to deliver. Their response was that they liked them, but they felt they were in need of some more hits. Naturally, Michael took that as a sign to throw out almost everything he'd already recorded and start from scratch :p

Sometime in the summer of 1999, Michael handed a handful of songs (around 5-6) to Sony as a taste of what he was going to deliver. Their response was that they liked them, but they felt they were in need of some more hits. Naturally, Michael took that as a sign to throw out almost everything he'd already recorded and start from scratch :p

According to who?

I think blue gangster was one of those songs. Such a shame. What a beautiful track.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I like some of the songs on Xscape, but Invincible is a far better album overall. I'm not just saying that from loyalty to Michael, either; it seems the producers rushed Xscape to completion, faster than they should have. Given the choice between posthumous albums, I actually prefer Michael, in spite of the controversy over Eddie Cascio's work.

For me, I could play Xscape any day of the week. Invincible is the only album where I just cannot listen to some tracks and I have to skip.

I love most on Xscape though, some brilliant stuff on there that should have replaced most of Invincible.

Xscape is an abomination. The demos are better songs than the ones on Invincible for the most part, but Invincible is a better album.

I believe Xscape is a respectable release and even worthy to be called a MJ album but I have to go with Invincible and, no, not just because it had Michael's approval but it just has better songs or at least tracks. As far as the Deluxe Edition. It loses a point for TimberFlake.

i voted for invincible. cause it was unfortunately his last real album.
but i love Xscape too. the demos and the new mixes!
both are getting played by me at least once a week. :)

for those who dont listen to a posthumous album:
youre really missing alot.
(i would do anything to hear unreleased music from MJ. :D)

Back