Invincible was not only better than Off the Wall, but well deserving of it's "Album of the Decade" award, people need to acknowledge how GREAT it was

The reported posts are all deleted. The post was perhaps edited before.

The thread has been cleaned up, lets get back to the topic.
Ok but you are being pretty dismissive of reports about racist posts from several users, no? I realise you aren't paid as a mod but I don't expect to see that kind of stuff dismissed on a Michael Jackson forum.

He's said he's black as well, and me personally, I've heard worse from friends and family, tbh. So obviously while it's offending To many of the members here and is obviously not okay, I personally am not that offended.

I severely dislike him still. And watch him reply to me now

He's said he's black as well, and me personally, I've heard worse from friends and family, tbh. So obviously while it's offending To many of the members here and is obviously not okay, I personally am not that offended.
He also said he’s 20, I believe. It doesn’t really show, does it? I have my reservations.

I believe he's also homophobic and I've noticed the way he talks to younger members in the chat rooms , it comes across as a bit creepy.

He never apologizes for his antics and acts as though nothing has happened.

He also said he’s 20, I believe. It doesn’t really show, does it? I have my reservations.
I believe he's also homophobic and I've noticed the way he talks to younger members in the chat rooms , it comes across as a bit creepy.

He never apologizes for his antics and acts as though nothing has happened.
Guys a walking L, yea

A special edition re-release of Invincible would look like this if you combined it with the cut songs from Invincible recordings

Side One
  1. Unbreakable
  2. Heartbreaker
  3. Invincible
  4. You Rock my World
  5. Heaven Can Wait
  6. Speechless
  7. Butterflies
  8. 2000 Watts
  9. Whatever Happens
  10. You are My Life
  11. Don't Walk Away
  12. Break of Dawn
Side Two
1. Another Day​
2. Blue Gangsta​
3. A Place with No Name​
4. Fall Again​
5. Get You Weight Off Me​
6. Hollywood Tonight​
7. We've Had Enough​
8. Xscape​
9. Threatened​
10. Privacy​
11. Cry​
12. Fall Again​
This is top 5 all time album material right here. That's how good it is.​
24 tracks is way too long for an album. That's like 2 hours of music there. Split it into 2 separate albums.

I'm just glad I enjoy and appreciate all his albums. For different reasons. I consider them all like the franchise of a film, part of an ongoing, necessary story. If only we had just gotten one more album at least.

Back