Invincible was not only better than Off the Wall, but well deserving of it's "Album of the Decade" award, people need to acknowledge how GREAT it was

Late to the conversation, but MJ should not be credited for writing “Whatever Happens.” He contributed nothing to the song musically or lyrically. All of the differences people have highlighted between the demo and the final piece concern production and arrangement, both of which he is credited for. He didn’t contribute to the core lyrics or melodies.
Yeah yeah, of course, then he shouldn't be crediet for YANA, Cry, OMC and other beautiful songs, he helped to finish....

MJ with people like D'Angelo and Maxwell, that would've been fascinating. They made neo soul that's truly lasted and endured and it would've helped put them on the map.

Yeah yeah, of course, then he shouldn't be crediet for YANA, Cry, OMC and other beautiful songs, he helped to finish....
He wasn’t credited as songwriter on any of those songs, which was my point. Production? Sure. Songwriting? Not whatsoever.

The eras where MJ actually did write and contribute a lot, Destiny, Off The Wall, Triumph, Thriller, Victory, Bad, mostly disregarded for the era where he contributed barely more songs than Motown, Invincible. It's straight up hilarious actually.

He wasn’t credited as songwriter on any of those songs, which was my point. Production? Sure. Songwriting? Not whatsoever.
I have never said anything about songwriting lol.I was talking about production. MJ co-wrote more than half of Invincible songs and produced absolutely every song from this album

I would rather say, that Invincible era brought us improved versions of his previous songs
Hollywood Tonight - Billie Jean
You Rock My World - The Way You Make Me Feel
Cry - Man In The Mirror
Blue Gangsta - Smooth Criminal
etc.
So the crux of your point is "I am in the absolute minority of fans who prefer these songs to the originals and I'm annoyed that the majority disagree with me".

So the crux of your point is "I am in the absolute minority of fans who prefer these songs to the originals and I'm annoyed that the majority disagree with me".
Yes. I'm one of the greatest Invincible Warriors, whose main purpose is to safe and guard Michael's musical legacy! We keep fighting for Invincible album as one of his greatest albums. And we will never stop

#STOPABUSINGINVINCIBLEALBUM
#PROMOTEINVINCIBLE
#RELEASEINVINCIBLE25
#SONYSUCKS

Ah ok, no constructive discussion to be had with you then, basically. All the best.

What I find most interesting about his comment is he mentions his main purpose is to safe and guard Michael's musical legacy????

Invincible had no impact on his musical legacy because nobody cares for it, it's a 'lost' album to the masses.

It would not make a single difference to his legacy up or down. Yet this fool is banging his drum and coming out with real cringe worthy comments that he's an Invisible warrior 😂

Yes. I'm one of the greatest Invincible Warriors, whose main purpose is to safe and guard Michael's musical legacy! We keep fighting for Invincible album as one of his greatest albums. And we will never stop
Frankly speaking, you’re not guarding his musical legacy, nor are you making yourself, or this community look particularly good with your insistent, obsessive and out of place comments.

Ah ok, no constructive discussion to be had with you then, basically. All the best.
Well, you don't like Michael's music, you free to go everywhere else) I'm true Michael Jacksons fan. I love all his best songs. And I will always be a threat for a people like you) Because I won't let you abuse his music

Last edited:
Well, you don't like Michael's music, you free to go everywhere else) I'm true Michael Jacksons fan. I love all his best songs. And I will always be a threat for a people like you) Because I won't let you abuse his music
“You don’t like Michael’s music” and “you’re free to go everywhere else” he proudly said to somebody who has been a member since the year 2003.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I just wrote my opinion, lol, dude. Give me a break. It's internet. It's okay to express your point of view
That’s the problem, that “it’s the internet”. Because of the internet, people like you are able to endlessly spam forums such as this one to the point where it’s increasingly difficult to have a normal discussion.

^^^ that is hilarious, I never even noticed that but yes @innuendo141 has been a member since 2003.

The audacity, the cheek and downright disrespect this Russian fella has to say that to someone who has probably been a member here almost as long as Richard has been alive that he is not a true Michael Jackson fan and does not like his music.

“You don’t like Michael’s music” and “you’re free to go everywhere else” he proudly said to somebody who has been a member since the year 2003.
Watch yourself
That’s the problem, that “it’s the internet”. Because of the internet, people like you are able to endlessly spam forums such as this one to the point where it’s increasingly difficult to have a normal discussion.
I'm innocent, I'm just trying to have a good discussion, but people like you try to make a scenes and prevent true fans from having a normal discusssion

Watch yourself
michael%20jordan%20laughing%20gif.gif

Frankly speaking, you’re not guarding his musical legacy, nor are you making yourself, or this community look particularly good with your insistent, obsessive and out of place comments.
No point in saying it. There's no point at all, because there will be no cleaning of house. No getting rid of Mj_frenzy and other like-minded trolls, or those random people in the chat rooms insisting on yapping about nothing, or even people spreading anti-vaccine Rhetoric.

The "best forum" is fine with anything, as long as you don't call Michael white, or his kids, or accuse him of heinous crimes, or commit heinous crimes in his name.

or those random people in the chat rooms insisting on yapping about nothing, or even people spreading anti-vaccine Rhetoric.
You literally just abused 80% of people from mjjc, I mean, only few people are making threads and taking part in discussions. Others just talk about their life...

Back