Invincible was not only better than Off the Wall, but well deserving of it's "Album of the Decade" award, people need to acknowledge how GREAT it was

I mean, only few people are making threads and taking part in discussions.
They're mostly making threads about topics where there are already 20 threads about the same thing. Instead of going into search and just posting in the threads that exist already. 😄 Many of the members of this site stopped posting years ago, like not that long after Mike passed. It's not like Mike is an active artist like Rihanna or Bruno Mars where there is are new releases or concerts.

Mike only released 4 albums after Thriller and that's a 27 year period until 2009. He doesn't have the same amount of material as Madonna, Sting, Prince, or Willie Nelson. There's not much to discuss. Prince also has a lot of unreleased material that some are aware of, and they are finished songs. The majority of Mike's material came out in the 1970s with his brothers, which not many people here now have any interest in. The ones that did are part of the ones who left and they also would talk about other artists music. They weren't part of the "nobody exists except Michael Jackson" club.

Mike only released 4 albums after Thriller and that's a 27 year period until 2009. He doesn't have the same amount of material as Madonna, Sting, Prince, or Willie Nelson.
THANK GOD! That he released so few albums. I'm really proud, that he didn't turn himself into stupid conveyor, like so many musicians did nowadays. If he was alive, I would like him to release one album in 2010-2012 and then release NO music untill 2020-2021. Because that is what makes him unique musician

THANK GOD! That he released so few albums. I'm really proud, that he didn't turn himself into stupid conveyor, like so many musicians did nowadays. If he was alive, I would like him to release one album in 2010-2012 and then release NO music untill 2020-2021. Because that is what makes him unique musician
Stevie Wonder:

Conversation Peace - 1995
A Time To Love - 2005

Not that unique.

Stevie Wonder:

Conversation Peace - 1995
A Time To Love - 2005

Not that unique.
Sade, Tears For Fears, & George Michael are also part of the rarely release albums club. I've heard Sade are working on a new record, their last came out in 2010. Starting with 1989, The Rolling Stones have released 5 albums, including a new one in 2023. They've released a bunch of compilations though and Mick Jagger has 1 album as a part of the group Superheavy in 2011. In Stevie Wonder's case, he has done a lot of guest appearances on other artists albums all this time, sometimes just playing harmonica or keyboards/piano. So he's not totally inactive.

Sade, Tears For Fears, & George Michael are also part of the rarely release albums club. I've heard Sade are working on a new record, their last came out in 2010. Starting with 1989, The Rolling Stones have released 5 albums, including a new one in 2023. They've released a bunch of compilations though and Mick Jagger has 1 album as a part of the group Superheavy in 2011. In Stevie Wonder's case, he has done a lot of guest appearances on other artists albums all this time, sometimes just playing harmonica or keyboards/piano. So he's not totally inactive.
Oh I was not aware of this, hopefully it's true.

[...] In Stevie Wonder's case, he has done a lot of guest appearances on other artists albums all this time, sometimes just playing harmonica or keyboards/piano. So he's not totally inactive.
Apparently, he's already done about 6 different guest appearances this year including a duet on Cher's newly released Christmas album not to mention piano and synths on the new Rolling Stones album. I don't think it cancels out @innuendo141 's basic point but I love the fact that he does so many guest slots. I didn't realise he had a kidney transplant in 2019.

Apparently, he's already done about 6 different guest appearances this year including a duet on Cher's newly released Christmas album not to mention piano and synths on the new Rolling Stones album. I don't think it cancels out @innuendo141 's basic point but I love the fact that he does so many guest slots. I didn't realise he had a kidney transplant in 2019.
True, he announced he was having one at the end of the show I was at in London that Summer. The man needs to be protected.

He also did say at that show that he had new music to come out at some point. Here's hoping.

They're mostly making threads about topics where there are already 20 threads about the same thing.
Well we're all sick of necro bumping as well now. It would be more interesting to talk about new things.

And I was not talking about casual conversation, I'm referring to targeted pressure and harassment of members on this board. Like miss rose insisting on PMing me and asking for my attention or @Spaceship trolling people as well.

It would be more interesting to talk about new things.
A person that has been deceased for almost 15 years and only has 6 albums that most people on this site are interested in can't have anything new to talk about. That's probably why theres like over a thousand Invincible threads, lol. It's not like Mike had protege acts (or band members such as Wendy & Lisa) to talk about like Prince. Prince often did aftershows in a club after his main concerts. Mike doesn't have that. Elvis has a bunch of movies that his fans can talk about besides his music. I don't really care about Bad tour concerts in HD. I'd rather have The Jacksons variety show released on DVD & for Motown to release some of the J5 unreleased vault stuff. I'd say most of the stuff I'm interested in is group and not Mike solo related.

A person that has been deceased for almost 15 years and only has 6 albums that most people on this site are interested in can't have anything new to talk about. That's probably why theres like over a thousand Invincible threads, lol. It's not like Mike had protege acts (or band members such as Wendy & Lisa) to talk about like Prince. Prince often did aftershows in a club after his main concerts. Mike doesn't have that. Elvis has a bunch of movies that his fans can talk about besides his music. I don't really care about Bad tour concerts in HD. I'd rather have The Jacksons variety show released on DVD & for Motown to release some of the J5 unreleased vault stuff. I'd say most of the stuff I'm interested in is group and not Mike solo related.
If you want Jackson's discussions you gotta have em. I'd be glad to talk Motown and CBS

The unreleased music there's also remains the main draw, imo.

You literally just abused 80% of people from mjjc, I mean, only few people are making threads and taking part in discussions. Others just talk about their life...
How about you look up the definition of the word “abuse”? You are using it way too often and in improper contexts. Perhaps you want to say “insulting”? But even then you are mistaken because what @Mister_Jay_Tee is saying is absolutely correct, and I’m sure most members on here agree.

If you want Jackson's discussions you gotta have em. I'd be glad to talk Motown and CBS

The unreleased music there's also remains the main draw, imo.
If people were interested in The Jackson 5/Jacksons music, the 2300 Jackson Street part of the site wouldn't be mostly inactive, lol. Someone recently (maybe in this thread) said he or she didn't know The Day Basketball Was Saved existed. Some people here don't even count the Mike solo albums on Motown and probably think Off The Wall is his debut solo album.

As far as unreleased, again he doesn't have much like Prince. The Jackson 5 has around 200 unreleased tracks, group & solo.

How about you look up the definition of the word “abuse”? You are using it way too often and in improper contexts. Perhaps you want to say “insulting”? But even then you are mistaken because what @Mister_Jay_Tee is saying is absolutely correct, and I’m sure most members on here agree.

talk to Gaz about that
Not to defend anyone,but has Richard really done so wrong,though?
His "humourous" takes might not be the best ones,but let's not overreact when it's not the case to do so. It's ridiculous and just as childish. If anything,ignoring's the key,if one really wishes to do so..
(By the way @Hiker ,I know that I am quoting your post,but only because I want to somewhat "highlight" the comment you've quoted yourself 😅..if it makes any sense 🥲).

Not to defend anyone,but has Richard really done so wrong,though?
His "humourous" takes might not be the best ones,but let's not overreact when it's not the case to do so. It's ridiculous and just as childish. If anything,ignoring's the key,if one really wishes to do so..
(By the way @Hiker ,I know that I am quoting your post,but only because I want to somewhat "highlight" the comment you've quoted yourself 😅..if it makes any sense 🥲).
To be honest, over the years many people start posting like Richard - looking for attention (and getting it) and usually it winds up that they see no boundaries and end up ruining threads and finally saying something resulting in a ban after the damage has done. It's very off putting especially when the guy is 100% trolling.

Anyways, back to Invincible being better than Off The Wall.

please report off-topic posts. I don't see any memes and I have not watched the videos.
He's literally called a black man a monkey and has done it on numerous occasions.

Said video also included a black man and Richard has used the caption of monkey to describe another poster.

You just don't do those things regardless of what country you come from.

He's literally called a black man a monkey and has done it on numerous occasions.

Said video also included a black man and Richard has used the caption of monkey to describe another poster.

Oh,I see,then..

To be honest, over the years many people start posting like Richard - looking for attention (and getting it) and usually it winds up that they see no boundaries and end up ruining threads and finally saying something resulting in a ban after the damage has done. It's very off putting especially when the guy is 100% trolling.

Anyways, back to Invincible being better than Off The Wall.
Gotcha

This should not happen, though I don't see the post you are referring to. Either post the number here or use the 'report' function

I reported the post with the video, and I'd say I wasn't the only one. I specifically mentioned that it was a racist video in my report.
The reported posts are all deleted. The post was perhaps edited before.

The thread has been cleaned up, lets get back to the topic.

Back