Is there a thread here to talk about fake and real pictures?

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Is there a thread here to talk about fake and real pictures?

l am sure that this picture is fake but l have to prove it ,l can't find original one

21kaus4.jpg

Please merge it and give me links for the right link!

This is indeed a photoshopped picture.
It's both Michael tho..
This is the top of the pic;
badtour_15.jpg

This is the bottom of the pic;

1071.jpg

I kinda see him there too.There are people who say that is some guy on youtube, but who can make his look so real?

I kinda see him there too.There are people who say that is some guy on youtube, but who can make his look so real?

lol The person in this video is named Leachim Noskcaj lol Yes its Michael Jackson backwards, its a whole part of the conspiracy issue of the whole BeLIEver saga. Heres the videos regarding this picture. Someone else brought this to my attention, the only way I know of it :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/user/LeahciMNoskcaJ#p/a/f/0/L3TRhMd3pbA

Which he later announced he was Not michael after much controversy. His name is Fabio. He impersonates, and fooled quite a bit of gullible people.

Hope that helps LOL.

^ ive seen other pictures of Michael on that night, and they all look the same. :scratch:

Yeh, that's definitely a fake, and I'm pretty darn sure that this one is too:
http://www.sackstark.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/michael-jackson.jpg

There was a topic discussing that pictures 2 posts above. Can't find it now.

I don't think this one is a fake, it's from the Avram trial 2002. This is the original picture:

28qsvao.jpg

Snow White luvs Peter Pan said:
I'd love to see the original picture of this one, I'm 99% possitive it's photoshopped because he looks like a mannequin there.

This isn't really a complete fake too, just the colours were changed. It's from the Radio Music Awards 2003. The original picture is this one:

htd9ir.jpg

There are also other pictures from that night where he looks in that way, for example this one:

2nhi77o.jpg

Last edited:
mmmm i doubt it :scratch:

EDIT: its gotta be fake..look at the eyebrows...MJ's were never that thin :thinking:

Back