Is this Michael or a impersonator

MJWATER

Proud Member
10390148_229317520595995_5628762428467393877_n.jpg

Probably the best lookalike I seen so far:D

this photo was in a magazine...

Was there a girl named Nikki in a hotel lobby pleasuring herself with it? #RIPPrince :hysterical: :fear:

Back to the subject at hand; how could anyone NOT know that isn't Mike? Did some people become fans yesterday?!!

Look at the nose and the distance between nose and mouth...its a rare photo but its him

The picture has been edited in some way. The original is Michael Jackson.

if an impersonator could look that close there would be less need for a "hologram!" lol

MJWATER;4149660 said:
10390148_229317520595995_5628762428467393877_n.jpg

Probably the best lookalike I seen so far:D
That’s no celebrity “look-alike.” I strongly believe that the picture is of none other than Michael, himself. Absolutely no one can ever come that close to looking exactly like him, to the point where people will, at least, have great difficulty - if such a thing were not altogether impossible - telling him apart from the “look-alike.” You can very easily distinguish his outward physical appearance (even his speaking- and singing-voices, his dance moves and just about everything else of his) from that of an impersonator. This picture very well may have been photoshopped, somewhat, but there is no doubt, whatsoever, that the picture is of him.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Was there a girl named Nikki in a hotel lobby pleasuring herself with it? #RIPPrince :hysterical: :fear:

Back to the subject at hand; how could anyone NOT know that isn't Mike? Did some people become fans yesterday?!!

I agree...doesn't even look like him that much

devilinside;4149674 said:
Look at the nose and the distance between nose and mouth...its a rare photo, but its him.

I absolutely agree with you. Not only that, but I think the picture of Michael may have been photoshopped out of two (if not more) different pictures of him, because his hair looks like the way he wore it during the Early-1990’s, but his face looks more the way it did during either the year 2000 or 2001. Very similar to around that time. Look at the shape of his nose, especially. What do you think? Do you think this image of him might have been photoshopped, or not? Whatever pictures were used in the process of photoshopping this image of Michael, at the very least, they were his.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I think this was shot back in 2002 when Michael came to London to demonstrate against tommy mottola.

This is MJ, def. airbrushed and altered photo.. but it's him! and yeah it does look like 2002 to me too

though I see it with getty images logo... I have this feeling it's not him. photo was in magazine? what does it prove though? that MJ had a double maybe? Lips and eyes are different. and eyebrows, and expression of the eyes. I don't know.

The picture was simply messed with/photoshop... IDK how anyone would think someone would look that similar to Michael..

Photo very softened, and softening out the stubble on the upper lip area effected the lips, contrast around the eyes brought up/burned.. lighting spots softened as well! Looks like after softening a reddish imprint (probably paint tool) o cheeks, neck, and areas to show depth and life which was lost with all the softening..

Thanks a lot fan. :)
I knew it was not MJ but I did not realize what the ER represented. I have tho, heard of her. Thanks again.

She's good in the picture.

Back