is this YRMW story about nose-remodelling true?

If it is true it seems too private my goodness, could MJ have hesitated to open the door because of fear of sharing such an intimate feeling with yet another so-called friend? The fact that this is in a book, true or false makes me want to cry.

I don't know how to feel about this to be honest.As a fan, I want to know everything! As a human being, I wish all of his "friends" weren't trying to make money out of his name as they do, telling things about his personal life to the world. And still as a fan, I don't want the world to see my idol as a frail person - not even more than they already do.

The whole problem I have with it being 'out there' in this way is, first of all, is this author the only person in MJ's world who had no confidentiality agreement? Aren't those for the very purpose of confidentiality? How can a person be a loyal trusted friend and a tell-all book writer at the same time? Why should anyone believe such an unfaithful act? That's the first thing,

The second and probably most important is that the whole question is, is it true.

And wasn't it written by one who adulterated MJ's pure unmistakable sound?

Last and even more importantly, what if it IS true? Can we really enjoy such a breach of privacy as just another Monday at the office piece of idle chatter?

This would apply to any fellow-human I saw this happening to.

Look at the kinds or ppl attracted to MJ after his smashing success

We know there were 'nose' issues, we have eyes.

How do we know MJ wasn't punched in his 'Thriller' nose out of jealousy and had no choice but to forge ahead as with the vitiligo?

what if the first operation caused constant adjustments? What if some jealous doctor did something on purpose trying to 'ruin' his career? What if singing all his life using a constant vaporizer maybe gave him very serious issues?

Point being - could anyone expect MJ to put his need for privacy and pride aside and tell the world any details at all? He did not ever, so why would we be "informed" now?

All these untrustworthyj materials (true or false) are designed to make (mostly fan) money. Reading all "tell-alls" (body guards included) with MJ's overall intentions in mind (his privacy and pride) if it must be read at all - it must be done with MJ the man in mind,the human, not the brand, the publicly abused pop star..

If guy is as honest as he looks and acts, I say its all a 'legal lie' for a very honorable purpose, further protecting the real truth of MJ

Its what I prefer to believe anyway and not that he another opportnistic traitor.

What if he wrote about some real MJ highlights focusing on what he observed about success, MJ's philosophies on life and leave out all the public-pleasing very personal-to-his-friend-sensationalism?

not as much quick cash or either its a lie protecting the truth which MJ did seem to be into at times

and truly sorry if mho offends anyone

I just feel when it comes mj's fans - - in the eyes of marketers and opportunists- - are nothing but a push pin on a map

for people who love mj, suck it up we must. still the thread topic asks is it true, so I feel no reason for fans to enjoy it so much with that being the question, regardless whether it is or not .

Last edited:
Perhaps MJ reacted so badly to these suggestions because they were things he thought about himself too?

It might be true, it might not. Every single one of us has had times when we've just lost it and f**ked shit up so it's not like it's hard to believe.

It doesn't change my opinion of Michael if it's true.

Michael always managed to look great during a tour or preparing for a Tour, not sure how he did it.. but it always worked! he looked perfect.. you could see how great he looked on June 23rd 2009.. the Standard def footage makes him look a little worse though..

Michael always managed to look great during a tour or preparing for a Tour, not sure how he did it.. but it always worked! he looked perfect.. you could see how great he looked on June 23rd 2009.. the Standard def footage makes him look a little worse though..

That Dangerous era hairstyle made him look so much better imho. The short hair style he had for YRMW never really suited him once his skin colour became white (in my personal opinion anyway, I've heard a few other people say that too). The hairstyle he had for most of the 2000s was better but I still reckon nothing topped that Dangerous-era like hairstyle he brought back for This Is It!

QoEFs9k.jpg

Damn he looks cool.

I have to admit, i was never a fan of Michaels straight hairstyle from 2003-2009. The curls was always the way to go.

I've seen that picture many times but I just realized his kids aren't masked. Was he willing to get rid of the masks then in the last few months? Or was this picture published after he passed?

I've seen that picture many times but I just realized his kids aren't masked. Was he willing to get rid of the masks then in the last few months? Or was this picture published after he passed?

This photo came out before he died (I think sometime in the middle of June as this was taken during the TII rehearsal period.) There were rumors that Prince was going to go on stage for the tour, and in the photo you'll also see Paris unmasked. I don't know if he purposely planned on having his kids photographed without the masks, or if someone just so happened to snap a photo of them not wearing them, but at the time it was one of the few photos out there of the kids without masks (I believe there are only a handful of them during that time period when they were older with MJ.)

Personally, I cried when I saw Michael on the MSG show. But I was heartbroken for him and it just made me love him more if that's even possible.

I know people hate and loathe Dr. Klein but he did manage to bring Michael back to looking like himself for TII. (It wasn't just the curly hair).

I didn't like it either. I still can't really watch it. He looked exhausted and his face seemed frozen from botox or something I don't know. You look at pictures from 2009 and it's like not even the same person. I agree it wasn't just the hair. Even during the trial, his nose was not anywhere close to what it looked like in 2001.

this picture was published while he was alive. UK tabloids happily put them on the front page while others as i recall, blurred their faces. When they were in London for the TII announcement, Michael waved from the window of his hotel with Blanket and Prince and they were unmasked. I think he was probably going to ease them out of that as they became teenagers. I can't imagine that Michael wouldn't have brought them on stage at least once during TII. ugh. depressing.

article-1160101-03C2F3C0000005DC-408_468x355.jpg

article-1159645-03C41F18000005DC-326_468x320.jpg

Last edited:
I heard this story in 2010, even before Frank's book was published. Although it's likely that he was the source of it back then too.
And I read it from another source after Frank's book - but I forget which. It could have been Karen Faye...

I have to admit, i was never a fan of Michaels straight hairstyle from 2003-2009. The curls was always the way to go.

The curls made him look 20 years younger. I remember when a photo of him leaked in 2009 with the curls, and people were asking if it was recent or from the Dangerous era

Hmm... I havent read Franks book- the whole "Michael" album bullsh*t has stopped me from it- but can anyone tell me if this book is more credible than the songs that came from the Cascios?...

All I can say is if someone considers themselves to be a true friend to Michael, then they wouldn't be writing books and making money off of him in the first place. Liz Taylor never wrote a ''tell all book'' and neither has Macaulay Culkin. I consider people like them to be true friends

The curls made him look 20 years younger. I remember when a photo of him leaked in 2009 with the curls, and people were asking if it was recent or from the Dangerous era

I remember fangirling with all the girls on the forum (can't remember which one now) when that photo came out and getting SO stoked to go to London to finally see him live. *sigh*

Hmm... I havent read Franks book- the whole "Michael" album bullsh*t has stopped me from it- but can anyone tell me if this book is more credible than the songs that came from the Cascios?...

Frank had nothing to do with the song forgery. That was Eddie "ups, all harddrives are gone" Cascio.

Bubs' quote is more complete.

Even if it was true (which it seems exaggerated), I highly doubt Frank cared to investigate how discoid lupus attacks and destroys healthy tissue such as Michael's nose and his lips. He needed several reconstructive surgeries to make him look as normal as possible. It looks like in 2001-2003, the surgeries didn't worked out as in previous and later years.

Frank Cascio has nothing to do with the Michael album. His brother Eddie did music with Michael.

Here is the part from the book:
Okay since you all can't read I need to reiterate what Bubs posted.
http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books-jetzi-02/11mfm/11mfm16.html

It's true and from Frank Cascio's book.

You can read more if you click next.

True the rest of the family had nothing to do with that fraud but they all embraced one of the perpetrators when Marie Nicole married James Porte last year. It was a very fancy wedding, I guess selling those fakes left Edward and James a lot of cash. They all betrayed Michael with that act IMO.

Frank Cascio has nothing to do with the Michael album. His brother Eddie did music with Michael.

Here is the part from the book:

You can read more if you click next.

Well he defended the songs & Eddie in this book.. Other than that it's a good book

Is it? Did he have any right to tell such intimate stories like like the one it started this thread?

Elizabeth, Macaulay, Emmanuel or Gregory Peck are/were true friends of Michael, not the Cascios because none of the people I mentioned exploited or used him in any way.

Is it? Did he have any right to tell such intimate stories like like the one it started this thread?

It's betrayal from every point of view...

Well he defended the songs & Eddie in this book.. Other than that it's a good book

It must be a nice book to read, I guess, but he and his family are parties of the fraud. I can't believe that Frank listened to the tracks before the CD went out he didn't notice that it wasn't Michael singing... come on.

Back