I know :huh:

I pee to often :(

For that smell to go is what I need & a pee :lol:

To be happier is what I need..

and I still need that car :lol:

I need...Peace.

I need...holidays as soon as possible.

I need... my live back.

I need...to be able to be with the ones i love and miss so much.

I need... a special someone back in my life.Missing you -----,very very much and you and i know that you know it.

I need...one more chance.Think i deserve it,-----?

I need...Peace.

I need...holidays as soon as possible.

I need... my live back.

I need...to be able to be with the ones i love and miss so much.

I need... a special someone back in my life.Missing you -----,very very much and you and i know that you know it.

I need...one more chance.Think i deserve it,-----?

your not the only one who needs another chance :(
but i don't think i will get it :no:

but i don't think i will get it :no:

but i don't think i will get it :no:[/b]

xILOVEMJx,(((((hugs))))) i have no idea what is your situation but if i was you i woudn't loose hope.

You see,sometimes it is needed time away to make things clear even to yourself,and if it wasn't the other person moving,you would never realise that you needed that time too.(i know that at first it's very difficult to understand why,but with time all starts to clear up.).

When the right time comes,and your heart will tell you so,you will know if you have another chance or not.

My advice to you is,take this time to learn as much as possible from life,from that person in particular,from
people in general,and make sure that you can see what caused the problems you are having now,and fix them once and forever.
And when you are able to see and say that what happened,had to happened and give all the answers you are probably trying to find,then you are ready to listen to your conscience.

If your conscience tells you to moove on...then it's better to really move on.
But if it says that you do have a chance...all you need to do is wait for the right time.(your time dosen't have to match with the other person's time),and be sure that if it is mean to be,it will be.

Good luck! :flowers:

but i don't think i will get it :no:[/b]

xILOVEMJx,(((((hugs))))) i have no idea what is your situation but if i was you i woudn't loose hope.

You see,sometimes it is needed time away to make things clear even to yourself,and if it wasn't the other person moving,you would never realise that you needed that time too.(i know that at first it's very difficult to understand why,but with time all starts to clear up.).

When the right time comes,and your heart will tell you so,you will know if you have another chance or not.

My advice to you is,take this time to learn as much as possible from life,from that person in particular,from
people in general,and make sure that you can see what caused the problems you are having now,and fix them once and forever.
And when you are able to see and say that what happened,had to happened and give all the answers you are probably trying to find,then you are ready to listen to your conscience.

If your conscience tells you to moove on...then it's better to really move on.
But if it says that you do have a chance...all you need to do is wait for the right time.(your time dosen't have to match with the other person's time),and be sure that if it is mean to be,it will be.

Good luck! :flowers:

:eek: *erie music goes here*

To charge my phone is what I need

To turn back the clock is what I need

To make it though the day is what I need :yawn:

and the list goes onnnnnnnnnnnn :lol:

To be at home is what I need

Time is going slowwwwwwwwwww

I need a certain someone to call me or txt me today.It would brighten up this dark raining day,and give the hope and strengh i need so much...

she knows who she is and why i would love to hear from her today.

Someone to come and do all my housework for me today so I can do nothing is what I need :lol:

Back