it aint a sprain its a fracture

thlmfaoyw1.gif

a hairline fracture? but if it was a more severe fracture..
usually results in having to have an mri or
a CT scan? they dont xraythem? hmm unusual...
and it does take 6 to 8 weeks to heal? those drs know what
they are doing? :unsure: Im confused LOL

Last edited:
We have British airways, Easy Jet and now Tempys fractured foot airline :lol:

so what did the quack er I mean dr say about your
recovery after? did he say you had to do anything
when it mends? I got fractures and I heard the dr?
why wouldnt you? um...you sure you fractured it?

Last edited:
omg loz :toofunny:

to be honest poe our accident unit here in wee manchester is crapo they just put me in a cast and sent me the fracture clinic the next day oh im pissed

i want my foot back u know i had to have a piggy back across a field yesterday at the chester races cuz my wheelchair sunk it were like the titanic blah

my bone will probably stay weak depending on how well it goes i mean fallin out of the outpatients ambulance wasnt a good start

Last edited:
omg loz :toofunny:

to be honest poe our accident unit here in wee manchester is crapo they just put me in a cast and sent me the fracture clinic the next day oh im pissed

i want my foot back u know i had to have a piggy back across a field yesterday at the chester races cuz my wheelchair sunk it were like the titanic blah

my bone will probably stay weak depending on how well it goes i mean fallin out of the outpatients ambulance wasnt a good start

ok why the hell would someone put a cast on something if they didnt
know the diagnoses then send you to another clinic? that makes no sense
and why on Earth would you need a wheelchair? sorry but I am not being rude this is um......??? odd to me of how you said they treated it?
a hairline fracture is where the bones remained aligned unless Im mistaken?

A minor fracture in which the bone fragments remain in alignment, appearing on x-ray film as a fine line. ......... its not a bad fracture and I had one and I wasnt in that much pain? I had a capillary fracture and I didnt need a wheelchair.......your drs...or something is sort of off here? :eek:

Heal MJA'S fracture
Make it a better foot
For her and for us
and the entire foruuuuuum

La la laaaaaaaaa :lol:

Back