it aint a sprain its a fracture

ARGH !!!!

WONDERING WHY IM SAYING ARGH !!!!

we all including me thought i had a sprained ankle NOPE i found out i have a fractured foot

Its very important: Whatever the doc tells you to do make sure you follow their directions. A few years ago I step down into a boat at the Cleveland Boat Show (Winter), I heard a pop/snap, hurt like a mother (I kind of laughed & teary eyed at the same time it was weird), blew up like a balloon.

Had a hair line factor in the ankle, had to stay off of it for 6 weeks (crutches) and 2 weeks in a walking cast.

Theres 3 things you should always always becareful of; hands, feet, and your back.

Last edited:
look if u havent got anything good to say please dont come in this thread and chat about me like im not gonna see it ty

and ty SDEIDJS for the advice much appricated
post_new.gif
Today, 08:47 PM #66 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1451986", true);

look if u havent got anything good to say please dont come in this thread and chat about me like im not gonna see it ty

and ty SDEIDJS for the advice much appricated
post_new.gif
Today, 08:47 PM #66 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1451986", true);

Your Very Welcome...

tell ya something guy's

the pain is making me sick something terrible

and nope me not wasted haha

to poe im sorry i snapped at you earlier i didnt mean too forgive me im an ass at the moment and no one deserves what i did ya a sweet person deep down just caught me at a bad time so please dont be offended at all hun

xxxx

tell ya something guy's

the pain is making me sick something terrible

and nope me not wasted haha

to poe im sorry i snapped at you earlier i didnt mean too forgive me im an ass at the moment and no one deserves what i did ya a sweet person deep down just caught me at a bad time so please dont be offended at all hun

xxxx

Did the doc give you something for the pain? You might be using your foot/leg too much...try to keep it elevated and if you can ice it to keep the swelling down and try to get lots of rest...

I once told a very best friend of mine...Gotta take care of your temple (body) its the only one you got..!!

Last edited:
Did the doc give you something for the pain? You might be using your foot/leg too much...try to keep it elevated and if you can ice it to keep the swelling down and try to get lots of rest...

I once told a very best friend of mine...Gotta take care of your temple (body) its the only one you got..!!

think ur right hun thx for the advice thats it this weekend im resting more

What is the point in provoking? To what good end will it bring?

errr all im saying is dont spread crap about me

yes ive fractured my foot and yes im cranky enough to report anyone that kicks off in this thread about me so be warned
who's spreading crap, all I'm saying is that I dont believe you and I dont think others should either :better:

I hope that wasnt aimed at me coz I dont see where I slagged you off there :ermm:

Back