It Backfired

They tried to make Michael Jackson lose the support of his fans.
Instead, Michael Jackson's FANS gathered around him even closer and
supported him throughout the trial until we were all
VICTORIOUS!!!!!! :salut: [/b]
so true, not to mention the hoards of new fans MJ gained

all y'can say is wow

CNN was so prepared for a guilty verdict-they went on and on about that...and when the verdict finally came up they were left silent and confused:)major backfire!

I would NEVER abandon Mike, especially in his hour of need!! I am too much of a fan of his to ever do this....I don't do this in my private life either...I am a very loyal person....to a fault!

I will never forget the Arvisos:

Don't know what sex is
Don't know what alcohol smells like
Don't know what alcohol looks like
Don't know what time it is
Could never be tied down to certain time period when the acutal molestation occurred
Claimed to be held hostage to a lot of people
Gavin wants to be a priest *cough*
They read the bible a lot
Scared of hot air balloons because Michael Jackson makes people disappear in them
A lot of waxing going on
Cars flashing their lights in underground carparks
Annoyed that Michael Jackson never returns phonecalls - Gosh I wonder why

I know there is more but I can't think of them right now. LOL!

Also Trevor Nelson said that he had done loads of interviews before the verdict all for programmes on that the verdict was going to be Guilty. Backfired!!

I can say definitely that the prosecution's insistence to include the 1108 crap backfired spectacularly. Not only did it make the current allegations look more ridiculous, but it got a lot of people who used to think he was guilty in 93 actually questioning the validity of the old allegations too. Having not 1 but 3 kids (now grown men Brett Barnes, Mac Culkin, Wade Robson) come to court and testify to smack down false allegations was absolutely devastating to prosecutors[/b]
Thank you. ANd even thought DD tried to twist these guys testimony, people said if these guys who are now grown and were willing to come to court to testify for MIchael, that says alot that Michael did not do it. Even Brett who supposely stayed with Michael for so many days said ever nothing happen, DD tried to make it look that was damaging testimony, WRONG, that HELPED. If this guy who is now grown and came on HIS OWN said nothing happen and been with Michael for that long, ENUF SAID.

I think this pisses some of them off and this is why they want to attack fans; however, I am quick to email them and tell them I am a consumer of ALL media and I will take my dollars if I am insulted. Yes, I am a fan of Michael's but I am consumer and fan of other things as well.

I will never forget the Arvisos:

Don't know what sex is
Don't know what alcohol smells like
Don't know what alcohol looks like
Don't know what time it is
Could never be tied down to certain time period when the acutal molestation occurred
Claimed to be held hostage to a lot of people
Gavin wants to be a priest *cough*
They read the bible a lot
Scared of hot air balloons because Michael Jackson makes people disappear in them
A lot of waxing going on
Cars flashing their lights in underground carparks
Annoyed that Michael Jackson never returns phonecalls - Gosh I wonder why

I know there is more but I can't think of them right now. LOL!

Also Trevor Nelson said that he had done loads of interviews before the verdict all for programmes on that the verdict was going to be Guilty. Backfired!![/b]

A couple more,
In court the mother wanted to be refered to as Janet Jackson, but to the court she was JA. When trial ended, the Arviso's wanted all the gifts returned to them that the awful perpetrator had given them. The mother was taken into court with her head covered, just like a criminal.

Sneddon wouldn't drop the case because he wanted to get Michael on the witness stand soooo bad!

Who ended up on the witness stand? Was it Michael? Or was it Sneddon?

Sneddon had to bury his face in hands/in his lap when one of his KEY witnesses couldn't keep her mouth shut on the stand, (he must have been wishing the hot air balloon story had been true.)

Sneddon had to bury his face in hands/in his lap when one of his KEY witnesses couldn't keep her mouth shut on the stand, (he must have been wishing the hot air balloon story had been true.)[/b]
:lol: :lol:

Sneddon also had his head between his legs when those 14 NOT GUILTIES came down. Boy, can you even imagine how disappointed he must have felt? I bet his heart just sank in his chest. Cause at that very moment, he must have realized that everydody on the planet doesn't hate Michael like he does. He must have felt all alone. Oh, the agony........of defeat! And it cost almost $5 million county dollars!

Sneddon also had his head between his legs when those 14 NOT GUILTIES came down. Boy, can you even imagine how disappointed he must have felt? I bet his heart just sank in his chest. Cause at that very moment, he must have realized that everydody on the planet doesn't hate Michael like he does. He must have felt all alone. Oh, the agony........of defeat! And it cost almost $5 million county dollars![/b]
Uh-huh! He spent almost $5 million county dollars just to let everyone on earth see he didn't have a case.

Geragos told him to drop it, but he wouldn't.

If only he had listened to Geragos! But he was way to arrogant and bulldoggish for that. Instead, he tried to......in the words of Joe Jackson...."pin somethin on" Geragos. Dude actually tried to incriminate Geragos. You can't get any desperate than that.

Diane Dimond was going from network news studio to network news studio calling herself secretly laying the groundwork for Michael Jackson's demise.

After going from studio to studio, and sitting on every discussion panel that she could get on to stir up a strategically planned media frenzy, she made sure she was standing at the gates of Neverland with one of Court TV's cameramen the very moment 70 officers were rolling up to conduct a raid.

She wanted to be known as a top investigative reporter with a big breaking story.

She wanted to be seen as the one and only reporter that got her hands on the court document disclosing the settlement amount of '93.

By the time it was all over, and the dust had settled, it became totally obvious to many that Diane and the prosecution were in cahoots.

By the time Dimond was done pulling the biggest stunt of her career, the Court TV network, that many had normally turned to for a glimpse into America's justice system, had been sullied by a reporter that is nothing more than an out-of-control Michael Jackson stalker.

Ultimately, Diane Dimond was given the boot. She went down in shame instead of fame.

Diane Dimond went "SPLAT!!!"

Diane Dimond was going from network news studio to network news studio calling herself secretly laying the groundwork for Michael Jackson's demise.

After going from studio to studio, and sitting on every discussion panel that she could get on to stir up a strategically planned media frenzy, she made sure she was standing at the gates of Neverland with one of Court TV's cameramen the very moment 70 officers were rolling up to conduct a raid.

She wanted to be known as a top investigative reporter with a big breaking story.

She wanted to be seen as the one and only reporter that got her hands on the court document disclosing the settlement amount of '93.

By the time it was all over, and the dust had settled, it became totally obvious to many that Diane and the prosecution were in cahoots.

By the time Dimond was done pulling the biggest stunt of her career, the Court TV network, that many had normally turned to for a glimpse into America's justice system, had been sullied by a reporter that is nothing more than an out-of-control Michael Jackson stalker.

Ultimately, Diane Dimond was given the boot. She went down in shame instead of fame.

Diane Dimond went "SPLAT!!!"[/b]
Yep, Court Tv went splat too for encouraging her.

A stewardess ws supposed to testify to MJ requesting wine in a coke can and sharing it with the accuser. She instead said the idea of the can was hers and that he never sharedi it with the boy.
Another prosecution witness tetified that Sony had placed people in MJ's camp to ruin him and thus gave more credence to his assertion that Sony intentionnally under promoted Invincible.,
They mother of the accuser's lies and shemes ended up with her facing charges for welfare fraud.

When Janet Arviso was charged with welfare fraud! :lol:
In your face b*tch! :lol:

Sneddon had to bury his face in hands/in his lap when one of his KEY witnesses couldn't keep her mouth shut on the stand, (he must have been wishing the hot air balloon story had been true.)[/b]
See, this right here lets me know that Sneddon knew Michael was innocent but wanted to destroy this man. NO DA would have taken this case with a family like this. If he was so sure that this family was abused, Sneddon would have never acted like this.

See, this right here lets me know that Sneddon knew Michael was innocent but wanted to destroy this man. NO DA would have taken this case with a family like this. If he was so sure that this family was abused, Sneddon would have never acted like this.

Court TV slammed for being biased
and for allowing DD to hijack the station with her sleezy journalism

Laugh Factory owner JM busted by Geraldo
to admit that he does not know MJ and has
never met him

They all tried to put MJ's candle out so that their's
could burn but in the end MJ emerged victoriously
:imbad

Speaking of Masada...

Remember Masada held that news conference at the Laugh Factory to complain about harrassment?

What happened right afterwards was pure COMEDY!!

Comedy-Club Owner Accuses Michael Jackson's Lawyers Of Harrassment

Hollywood's Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada holds news conference to accuse Jackson's attorneys of 'unethical' behavior.

By Alyssa Rashbaum

The comedy-club owner who introduced Michael Jackson to the boy accusing him of molestation has charged the singer's defense team with harassment, claiming they sought testimony from a group of his comedians.

Hollywood's Laugh Factory owner Jamie Masada held a news conference on Wednesday in Los Angeles to accuse Jackson's attorneys of "unethical" behavior, according to The Associated Press. Masada claimed that defense attorney Brian Oxman hired an investigator to call him and is "harassing all of my comics who have been doing my comedy camp," asking them about the program, and whether they met the boy. Chris Tucker and George Lopez are among the comedians who participated in the program.

The boy accusing Jackson of molestation attended Masada's comedy camp for underprivileged children while he was battling cancer. During that time, Masada reportedly called Jackson's Neverland Ranch urging the singer to meet the boy (see "U.K. Reports Tell Story Of How Jackson Met His Accuser").

Though Masada did not identify the comedians approached by Jackson's defense, one comedian, Suli McCullough, joined him at the conference and said he had been questioned by the investigator about the camp "almost in an accusatory kind of fashion."

During the news conference, some of Masada's employees passed around copies of a December 28 letter in which Oxman told Masada that Jackson's defense team would try to obtain a court order against him if he did not turn over records or appear in court on the first day of the trial, January 31.

Immediately following the conference, an unidentified man served the club owner with another summons to appear in court.

According to the AP, Masada has been giving money and public support to the boy's family since he made initial allegations against Jackson in November 2003.[/b]
MJ's legal team had us ROLLIN' with that one! It's like they were saying, "Oh! You mean stuff like this?!"

:lol: :rofl:

The day Masada held that news conference at the Laugh Factory ended up being the perfect time and place to get served.

Back