Jackson 5: Live At The Forum (Realeased Soon)

In the Netherlands it's going to be released on the 7th of July, for 38 euro. Can't wait to get it!

I got my copy today!! I went into my local music store,and asked about it,and the owner said he only got ONE copy in,and it came home with me!! :D

I thought it was odd that he only got one copy,is anyone having a hard time finding this in there local music stores?

I got my copy today!! I went into my local music store,and asked about it,and the owner said he only got ONE copy in,and it came home with me!! :D

I thought it was odd that he only got one copy,is anyone having a hard time finding this in there local music stores?
I haven't been to the record store, but the ones where I live will only order 1 or 2 copies of CDs they don't expect to sell, so they don't have to worry about returning them to the record company. But they will special order albums if it's not in stock though.

I paid $39.97 for it,and yes the tracks are numbered. :)

I went to my local Wal-Mart and they didnt have it.
Nor did the clerk know anything about it.
Then, the Best Buy store said it has to be ordered online. :/
I thought I'd be able to get it easier than this.

I saw that price on Amazon.

I paid $39.97 for it,and yes the tracks are numbered. :)

of course they are hehe :D... i wanted to know if the album is numbered-like xyzw/5000, sry. One site mentioned they are limited to 5000 copies & considering the fact that each album 'Jackson 5 in Japan' was numbered and released in only 5000 copies too, i thought it would be the same with that one.

You can preorder it on hmv.com for £8.99, that's around $13,67... http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=687105 it's worth a bit more waiting ;)

Well, I've heard recently that Hip - O finally decided not to limit this release - when you look on their webside you won't find info (available just weeks ago), that it's limited and on the cover there is no number (as firs previews of the cover showed)
And IMO it's not fair, the album was already released in the USA and we in Europe have to wait so long.

of course they are hehe :D... i wanted to know if the album is numbered-like xyzw/5000, sry. One site mentioned they are limited to 5000 copies & considering the fact that each album 'Jackson 5 in Japan' was numbered and released in only 5000 copies too, i thought it would be the same with that one.

You can preorder it on hmv.com for £8.99, that's around $13,67... http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=687105 it's worth a bit more waiting ;)

OH! LOL!! no I don't see any numbers,but the back says that it is a Limited Edition

I went to my local Wal-Mart and they didnt have it.
Nor did the clerk know anything about it.
Then, the Best Buy store said it has to be ordered online. :/
I thought I'd be able to get it easier than this.

I saw that price on Amazon.

I pre-ordered the CD last month with Barnes and Noble,and I received 2 emails telling me it would be delayed. When I found it yesterday I canceled my order with them.

Dusty Groove

Try Dusty Groove. They specialize in rare and hard to find albums. If you click on the underlined bold words, it will take you to their site and the CD is halfway down the page. I've bought stuff from them, and the delivery is pretty fast. It's a USA company and I don't know if they ship worldwide though.

Concert footage

I don't think this is from the Forum, but it's around the same period and probably the same tour (1970).
[youtube]gjg0tgcuiTU[/youtube]

:D nice video.

...only one day to go!

I hope hmv really does ship them tomorrow...it took them 5 days to dispatch my last purchase, though they stated on their site 'in stock'.

Did anyone in Europe, who ordered from hmv got shipping confirmation today?
On my account there's only 'On special order with our suppliers'
I can't wait to get mine, that's why I'm asking

Hey, i ordered on hmv.com, my order status is completely the same.
That's why i emailed them 2 days ago,their respond:

Dear Jan,

Thank you for your recent email.

We can confirm that we had this item down for release on 12/07/10, unfortunately we didn't receive the stock from our suppliers for this date. It would therefore appear that the release date has been moved back, however we do not have a confirmed release date as of yet.

We would advise that you keep checking the website for updates.

HMV site currently says Availability: usually dispatched in 3 to 6 days , last time i ordered from them, item was marked as 'available' then when i ordered it, status on their site changed to 'usually disp....' :D i guess the release has been probably pushed back to 2nd of August.

It is available on the uk iTunes store though. I bought it last Monday and ordered a physical copy from HMV.

I got my copy today! Enjoying it very much!!! Listening now to "Ain't no sunshine" -check out his "Ha!" in the beginning - just like grown-up Michael :)) And how he sings this song - just amazing!

I wish there would be video for those concerts!!! This is something you gotta see!

I am thinking about ordering it from amazon, but it costs twice as much as ob hmv. I twitted them and they answered they'll have it soon.
And I want it so bad!! :(

Back