Jackson All-Star Tribute Line-Up Revealed + Promo VIDEO

Seriously...if the kids do appear that is everything Michael DIDN'T want. If that is the case, Debbie Rowe really needs to step up and say something! She even said in the Footage You Didn't See video that SHE was the one that wanted the kids faces hidden and Michael agreed.

At this point, this is only making Debbie Rowe's case even stronger for custody.

With the way poor Katherine is allowing Jermaine to pimp Michael's kids out to Vienna for his so-called "Tribute" is borderline psychological child abuse.

THERE, I said it.

Seriously...if the kids do appear that is everything Michael DIDN'T want. If that is the case, Debbie Rowe really needs to step up and say something! She even said in the Footage You Didn't See video that SHE was the one that wanted the kids faces hidden and Michael agreed.

i don't like this one bit. do what u want but y the kids? they'll be used as pawns to garner attendance and even if they don't go, peoplewill go b/c they thought they were going.

cue in teh lawsuits. this could be a beautiful thing but it makes me scratch my head

SoSo,

Don't you remember the disclaimer at the end of the Tribute website where it states that they are working hard to guarantee the artists but if they don't show up, all ticket sales are final regardless.

As Amy Winehouse sings: What kinds of F*ckery is this....

i don't like this one bit. do what u want but y the kids? they'll be used as pawns to garner attendance and even if they don't go, peoplewill go b/c they thought they were going.

cue in teh lawsuits. this could be a beautiful thing but it makes me scratch my head

Hold on there are two possible sides to this..one is that tmz got the whole jackson family against the reunion story completely wrong and actually they were behind it and maybe even the kids said they wanted to be there etc...that COULD be a possibility...or it could be jermaine has pleaded with his mother and the rest to come...i mean you watch katherines video and she is either being very false and pretending because she hardly looks happy or she does wana be there but still can't even begin to smile or look happy...

this can all be seen from either side...i not read everyone's comments yet but seems everyone is jumping on the ship of katherine etc NOT wanting a part of this......thaat might simply have never been true...sure it is sudden to do a tribute but bet did it..everyone who gets a chance will do one...so what is so wrong with this? None of us know what is best for any of the jackson family really...we are all outsiders in that respect so if they feel in thmeselves they wana be there and maybe participaite...who are we to judge? we can only air our opinions and if the kids wanted to be there...it might help them...we don't know how they have been acting on a daily basis

3 kids perhaps will not think about it too much. they just think the tribute is good for their daddy.

I know, and that's the problem.

The children do not benefit from this.

No one does except Jermaine, his so-called Earth Cares charity, the Larry King and Larry Jones Charities - which NONE are listed as one of the charities that Michael supported!

NONE.

And to drag those kids out to Vienna after burying their father just to sell tickets is heinous.

my son loves to put his shoes in his mouth. it's what he WANTS to do. he's 16 months old....so regardless of what they want, they're only 12, 11, and 7. how is exploiting them good?

theminute mj died, a magazine had him, prince and paris on the cover. what he worked so hard for for 12 went right out the window in less than 48 hrs.

I read on various websites that, apparently, Jermaine asked for Katherine's help. He asked her to support him and that video she made might be the kind of support he was asking for. Apparently he told her about the media's comments regarding this event and felt like a statement released by his mother would calm things down.

Whatever, I still don't like this tribute thing. And I definitely don't agree with the idea of Prince, Paris and Blanket being dragged into this. Michael wouldn't want this.

But don't get too excited yet -- we spoke with several members of the Jackson family who claim they were never asked permission by SVRC. In fact, Joe Jackson made it very clear, "Colony Capital cannot do this without our permission."

correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Joseph has any authorithy over Neverland matters, lawyers for the estate are making the decisions

TBH i wouldn't mind his kids being part of a tribute if it was put on by a different person in the family. Jermaine like to stick his foot in his mouth and make promises that he cant keep. But if the kids did do something it would be up to them and no one else. I think Michael taught them alot and if they want to they can show what they learned from him. I hope one of these days they write a song for Michael and they sing it. That to me is the best tribute.

Katherine will not allow the kids anywhere near the stage..THAT is exploitation. Allowing them to go and watch is not. I just think the kids need time to settle into their new life now..they should plan this for his birthday next year..make it a huge annual event that supports charities.

I think Jermaine's desperation made him say that...anything to get some sort of excitement. Its not happening people so calm down. lol

Did he say Michael's kids will be part of the "show" or just be in the audience?

An article said this:

He told how the three youngsters wanted to pay their own tribute to their late father.

He would not be drawn on whether the children would perform at the show, but he insisted: “There could be some surprises.”

However, he admitted that Prince, Paris and Blanket would join his own children, plus his brothers and sisters on September 26.

He said: “You never know what might happen once the music hits them.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/97996...ow-at-concert-/

Even if they are sitting in the audience - this is not what Micahel wanted for them.

The memorial/wake and funeral is more than enough exposure.

The world is in love with the MJ3 - and I love them too, but they need privacy and normalcy right now.

I can bet that this is going to be ammo should Debbie ever decide to contest the custody.

Katherine will not allow the kids anywhere near the stage..THAT is exploitation. Allowing them to go and watch is not. I just think the kids need time to settle into their new life now..they should plan this for his birthday next year..make it a huge annual event that supports charities.

I think Jermaine's desperation made him say that...anything to get some sort of excitement. Its not happening people so calm down. lol

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Leave them kids alone! If Jermaine wants to throw out his entire brood of kids - that's his problem.

But MJ3 are not his KIDS. PERIOD.

They just interred their father for God's sake!!!

I knew this was gonna happen - but we all expected this from Joe, not Jermaine.

:mat::mat::mat::mat::mat:

An article said this:

He told how the three youngsters wanted to pay their own tribute to their late father.

He would not be drawn on whether the children would perform at the show, but he insisted: “There could be some surprises.”

However, he admitted that Prince, Paris and Blanket would join his own children, plus his brothers and sisters on September 26.

He said: “You never know what might happen once the music hits them.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/97996...ow-at-concert-/

Even if they are sitting in the audience - this is not what Micahel wanted for them.

The memorial/wake and funeral is more than enough exposure.

The world is in love with the MJ3 - and I love them too, but they need privacy and normalcy right now.

I can bet that this is going to be ammo should Debbie ever decide to contest the custody.

Lol why would taking them to an event be 'ammo'? Does Debbie want them locked up somewhere? There are still the paparazzi who will try and chase them..I think the only way they can have normal lives is if people stop scrutinizing every damn thing they and their family do.

(NB: I don't think Debbie actually wants custody of those kids..there was another reason for all that but that is a discussion for another day :))

God, Janet needs to give her brother a serious ass whooping!!!

Remember the Jackson Family Honors> At the end, all the family and their kids went on stage together and sang a song, but there were a lot of people on stage. I bet that is what is gonna go on here, but with Prince, Paris, and Blanket up front and center.

Someone needs to put their foot down! The children MUST not be exploited! I also have a feeling that Jermaine might just be saying these things to get publicity for the show and maybe not have intended to put the kids on stage. But someone really needs to set him straight. There IS a reason that Michael kept his childrens' faces hidden for 12 years!

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Leave them kids alone! If Jermaine wants to throw out his entire brood of kids - that's his problem.

But MJ3 are not his KIDS. PERIOD.

They just interred their father for God's sake!!!

I knew this was gonna happen - but we all expected this from Joe, not Jermaine.

:mat::mat::mat::mat::mat:
Jermaine is clearly in the wrong at the moment but I also think some fans should chill: 'MJ3' are not your kids either.
Some people are getting a little possesive when it comes to them. There are people like Janet, Rebbie who I think will stand up against Jermaine when necessary..The kids will not be performing or doing anything of the sort. Jermaine is just running his mouth.

Tickets for the concert -- where Jermaine Jackson also plans to perform a planned medley of Jackson Five hits -- are being sold in stages for 63 to 518 euros ($92-$755).

http://www.reuters.com/article/mediaNews/idUSLA8611320090910

Okay, read this in one of the many news articles and it just totally pisses me off. Yes, he does, of course, have the right use as a medley songs he was a part of - but it just seems like such a rip off of what Michael did during his solo concerts. It's like he is trying to do everything Michael did and act like he can take his place. Maybe it's just me and I'm taking it wrong, but DAMN.

This whole tribute thing is also like a re-do of MSG in 2001 - only with nowhere near the star power and a hell of a lot more expensive tickets. Less than second rate. Michael deserves soooooo much better.

my son loves to put his shoes in his mouth. it's what he WANTS to do. he's 16 months old....so regardless of what they want, they're only 12, 11, and 7. how is exploiting them good?

theminute mj died, a magazine had him, prince and paris on the cover. what he worked so hard for for 12 went right out the window in less than 48 hrs.

EXACTLY!
It was one thing to have them at the memorial, is was very tasteful and Paris said what she wanted to say. It should have ended right there. There should have never been any footage of the burial or any footage of the children at that burial. Go to ANY child psychologist and they will tell you, after losing a parent one of the main things to do is keep them to their normal routine as possible. WE ALL know that part of their normal routine was NOT going to all of these tributes and having cameras FOCUSED ON THEM 24/7. Michael tried to give these kids a life that was as normal as possible, and now everything they knew, all that security around them their whole lives is gone. It's too much for an adult to handle, can you imagine a 7,11 or 12 year old dealing with this? Their whole world has been turned upside down literally over night!

Sorry to disagree but I think the kids SHOULD be there. I think it will be great for them seeing their dad honored. Should they go on stage? That is NOT the FANS decision. The family, namely Katherine will make that decision and I am sure she would take into consideration if it is something they want to do.

MJ's Vienna Tribute -- Another One Bites the Dust
Posted Sep 10th 2009 2:56PM by TMZ Staff
We're not sure what the hell Jermaine Jackson was thinking when he announced the lineup for the Vienna tribute concert for Michael -- because Natalie Cole isn't gonna be there either.

Cole's rep tells us the singer definitely won't show at the tribute because she's set to attend an event with the Dalai Lama in Memphis around the same time Jermaine told the world she'd be in Vienna.

Jermaine also said Chris Brown and Mary J. Blige were going to perform -- but they've also denied being involved with the event

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0Qjfo186e

Jermaine needs locking up. He'll be laughed at by everyone. What a disaster this is turning out to be.

Back