Jackson Estate News: Jackson Family Claims MJ Fired Branca

no I'm saying they used him when he was alive for the sake of money, Michael was very naive and such an easy target, that's what I'm saying I didn't mention murder I'm not into the conspiracies or anything like that
the way everyone was set on getting the catalog right after his death, saying they are in an "extremely privileged position to do so" they were like yepee there's no obstacle anymore

ok that does not mean I believe what happened on 25th of june was a result of a conspiracy to kill mj, although I do believe there was ahuge conspiracy to destroy mj mentally and physically for years and force him to sell his assets . but murray is very stupid to be hired as a hit man .

Very good post.Well said.

I know what you meant snowhite, I'm just trying to clear MY position , because I was the one talking about that greedy man Barack and I'm sure he is still paying cheques to jermaine and maybe Randy to fight the estate for that catalouge .

people wanna talk about branca but what about phillips or barack? honestly, those are the ones who pushed him to his death, imo. they needed him to make money. branca didn't. he's a very successfull man.

remember, he's the one who told mj to acquire atv....so honestly, out of all the bad guys, he's the one y'all pick?

I certainly don't see Branca as one of MJs enablers/usurpers.

people wanna talk about branca but what about phillips or barack? honestly, those are the ones who pushed him to his death, imo. they needed him to make money. branca didn't. he's a very successfull man.

remember, he's the one who told mj to acquire atv....so honestly, out of all the bad guys, he's the one y'all pick?

Back