Jackson Estate News: Jackson Family Claims MJ Fired Branca

Oh, I don't know if he said that - but I do know that Oxman was the one who - 2 days after Blanket was born - talked to the press about Blanket & surrogate, etc.

Here you go...it was in various press. This is from contactmusic.com August 10, 2009

JACKSON FAMILY LAWYER BACKS LESTER

JACKSON family lawyer BRIAN OXMAN has backed MARK LESTER after the former child star opened up about the possibility he fathered MICHAEL JACKSON's daughter PARIS.

The Oliver star stunned the world this weekend (08-09Aug09) by revealing he could be the 11 year old's biological dad because he donated sperm to Jackson in 1996, following a request from the superstar.
Lester is godfather to Paris, as well as the King of Pop's two sons, Prince Michael, 12, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, aka Blanket.

He admitted he only came forward with the revelations because he feels Jackson's mother Katherine has cut him out of the kids' lives since their father died.

And now Oxman, a spokesman and attorney for the Jackson clan, has backed Lester's claims - because he can't imagine why the Brit would lie about such a sensitive subject.

He tells British morning show GMTV, "Mark Lester is a very straight shooter, an honest man and when he describes the process by which he was asked to make a donation of sperm, I believe every word he says. Michael Jackson always told me he was the biological father so you have on one hand Mark saying he might be and Michael saying he might be - so you have the question who the daddy is.

"Mark always told the truth and I believe he is telling us straight right now."

Oxman admits it is perfectly plausible for Lester to have fathered Jackson's daughter - because he always enjoyed a close friendship with the late Thriller hitmaker.

He adds, "There was nobody who was closer to Michael Jackson and his family than Mark Lester and his children. He was the godfather and his children played with Prince, Paris and Blanket. Michael promised him it would always be that kind of relationship, so I understand he is very upset."

Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is believed to have given birth to both Paris and Prince Michael, while Prince Michael II was born to an unnamed surrogate mother.

I don't want Oxman anywhere near those kids. He does not look out for their best interest.

Speaking of the CRAZIES, here's Jermaine at the MOBO:

JERMAINE JACKSON HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON’S MOBO AWARD

Filed Under: Award > Jermaine Jackson > Michael Jackson
34557pcn_MOBO10_jermain.jpg

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

It looks like Jermaine Jackson HAS started to believe that HE is the next Michael Jackson! He picked up an award for his late brother at the MOBO awards in Glasgow and he’s pictured here KISSING the trophy. We’ve seen winners kiss their trophies before – but never someone ELSE’S award! It’s not like Jermaine EARNED the recognition. We wonder what he’ll do with it.

Posted by Janet on October 1, 2009 4:55 pm

There are no Comments. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

could Oxman succed to remove Branca with these documents or off shore bank account story ?

Well, for one thing, he's an executive producer for TII. Does that count? AEG and Sony are in partnership for TII. Both Branca and McClain are co-producers of the movie. This might be ok, if Michael REALLY hired Branca back, or was he coerced into it, or. . don't know. I just smell a LOT of fish.

Carry on, though,

Vic
actually vic, i believe trish cleared that up for us, remember? if mj were alive, he'd be the exec producer. since he's not, his executors have, thereby, taken his place.

oxman also proudly and w/ a big smile, the day mj died went on tv and said 'i knew one day he would wake up dead(how does that happen?) and that i wouldn't be silent anymore and i'd tell the truth about 'my friend' michael jackson.'

so is that the man u want running things? the two people are oxman and randy. after all the shit he talked, he still went ot mj's private funeral...y? cuz of randy. mj in debt? y? cuz of randy

oxman fell asleep in court, didn't even get to sit at the table, and was fired and chastised in front of teh world by mez.....

is this who u guys want? a man selected by the jacksons, the very family who cannot manage money, to run mj's estate...the monies for his three kids....

ideas?

the same man who said that mj dangling blanket was african tradition similar to how rafikki dangled simba?

really?

Its Time for The Jackson's to give John Branca his new home address in a California State Prison dont even give him the luxury of a Federal Prison because JOHN BRANCA KNOW EXACTLY WHO AND HOW MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MURDERED, does it not bother NO ONE that JOHN BRANCA the supposedly Re-HIRE ATTORNEY was not at any of MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIALS or FUNERAL, put his azz in JAIL, you dont have to be a Scientist to know once "ESTATE ATTORNEY" JOHN BRANCA turned ATTORNEY TO THE STARS FORGED and "CREATED" the WILL which may him AIRE TO MICHAEL JACKSON's BILLION DOLLARS ESTATE.
John is so deep in with Paul McCartney its not even hidden any more. Its WRITTEN ALL OVER JOHN BRANCA FACE WHENEVER HE IS SEEN IN PUBLIC, LOSER.

and you know this how ?????
you have a vivid imagination
but nothing you stated is FACT

Thank you for this!!!!

OXMAN needs to stay away from Paris, Blanket & Mike, Jr.

So he sold old Blanket at 2 days old & keeps selling them out to even give friggin Mark Lester credibility?

IS HE INSANE????

:blowup:

Here you go...it was in various press. This is from contactmusic.com August 10, 2009

JACKSON FAMILY LAWYER BACKS LESTER

JACKSON family lawyer BRIAN OXMAN has backed MARK LESTER after the former child star opened up about the possibility he fathered MICHAEL JACKSON's daughter PARIS.

The Oliver star stunned the world this weekend (08-09Aug09) by revealing he could be the 11 year old's biological dad because he donated sperm to Jackson in 1996, following a request from the superstar.
Lester is godfather to Paris, as well as the King of Pop's two sons, Prince Michael, 12, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, aka Blanket.

He admitted he only came forward with the revelations because he feels Jackson's mother Katherine has cut him out of the kids' lives since their father died.

And now Oxman, a spokesman and attorney for the Jackson clan, has backed Lester's claims - because he can't imagine why the Brit would lie about such a sensitive subject.

He tells British morning show GMTV, "Mark Lester is a very straight shooter, an honest man and when he describes the process by which he was asked to make a donation of sperm, I believe every word he says. Michael Jackson always told me he was the biological father so you have on one hand Mark saying he might be and Michael saying he might be - so you have the question who the daddy is.

"Mark always told the truth and I believe he is telling us straight right now."

Oxman admits it is perfectly plausible for Lester to have fathered Jackson's daughter - because he always enjoyed a close friendship with the late Thriller hitmaker.

He adds, "There was nobody who was closer to Michael Jackson and his family than Mark Lester and his children. He was the godfather and his children played with Prince, Paris and Blanket. Michael promised him it would always be that kind of relationship, so I understand he is very upset."

Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is believed to have given birth to both Paris and Prince Michael, while Prince Michael II was born to an unnamed surrogate mother.

I don't want Oxman anywhere near those kids. He does not look out for their best interest.

Speaking of the CRAZIES, here's Jermaine at the MOBO:

JERMAINE JACKSON HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON’S MOBO AWARD

Filed Under: Award > Jermaine Jackson > Michael Jackson
34557pcn_MOBO10_jermain.jpg

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

It looks like Jermaine Jackson HAS started to believe that HE is the next Michael Jackson! He picked up an award for his late brother at the MOBO awards in Glasgow and he’s pictured here KISSING the trophy. We’ve seen winners kiss their trophies before – but never someone ELSE’S award! It’s not like Jermaine EARNED the recognition. We wonder what he’ll do with it.

Posted by Janet on October 1, 2009 4:55 pm

There are no Comments. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
He is kissing it becuase it was for his brother and meant a lot to him for MJ to be honored.
He was greatful to se his brother recieve recognition _ I would kiss it too _ for Michael

why do people try and find evil in this pictue ?? You sek evil you will see evil where it isnt.
Its seems very normal to me and nothing to attack a brother over.

I dont get it ?? What is the egenda _ in attacking Jermaine. Ive
alwayys wondered what joy do people find in doing that ??
It always confuses me. Seems very negative for Michael's Legacy

Im not saying you are not allowed an opinion _ Im just very confused
about why fans do that _ What good pupose does attacking his family
serve for Michael or his legacy ?

Plus Jermain is not fighting against MJs estate he has said many
times that that was MIchaels wishes and that is what he stands by
The will and the executors Mj named - it is not Jermaine who is invloved
with these proceedings about Branca once being fired by MJ _

Last edited:
There is no agenda from my end.

Ask Jermaine what HIS AGENDA is.

He is kissing it becuase it was for his brother and meant a lot to him for MJ to be honored _ why do you ty and find evil in this ??
Its seems very normal to me and nothing to attacj someone over.
I dont get it ?? What is the egenda _ in attacking Jermaine
what joy do people find in doing that ?? It always confuses me
Its seems very negative for Michael's Legacy when fans to do that.
Im not saying you are not allowed an opinion _ Im just very confused
about why fans do that _ What good pupose does attacking his family
serve for Michael or his legacy ?

Plus Jermain is not fighting against MJs estate he has said many
times that that was MIchaels wishes and that is what he stands by

Plus Jermain is not fighting against MJs estate he has said many times that that was MIchaels wishes and that is what he stands by

Not involved? Perhaps not directly, but who knows? He, Randy and Joe could be pushing for L. Londell to do certain things & trying to convince Katherine to do certain things. Following MJ's wishes? Right like with Neverland & his good buddy Thome.

Last edited:
could Oxman succed to remove Branca with these documents or off shore bank account story ?

well, the off shore bank account is from 2002 and mj served ties with Branca back then according to Legrande himself but MJ did not feel that it was necessary to remove him as an executor for another seven years . it is another obstacle the jacksons are facing . how could mj possibly had the strength and independence to stop using Branca's firm but was yet psychologically controlled by Branca for 12 years ?

as for the of shore account : legrande testified that BRANCA WAS NOT AN EMPLOYEE, he had a firm which is specialized in consultancy issues regarding the show business, it is one of the best , both sony and MJ were clients of this firm and he felt there was a conflict of interest based on this simple fact .

actually it was ronald kon(the unindicted co consp) who hired a guy, legrande, who claimed this but provided no proof.

Thank you. I didn't know he had no proof.

actually vic, i believe trish cleared that up for us, remember? if mj were alive, he'd be the exec producer. since he's not, his executors have, thereby, taken his place.

oxman also proudly and w/ a big smile, the day mj died went on tv and said 'i knew one day he would wake up dead(how does that happen?) and that i wouldn't be silent anymore and i'd tell the truth about 'my friend' michael jackson.'

so is that the man u want running things? the two people are oxman and randy. after all the shit he talked, he still went ot mj's private funeral...y? cuz of randy. mj in debt? y? cuz of randy

oxman fell asleep in court, didn't even get to sit at the table, and was fired and chastised in front of teh world by mez.....

is this who u guys want? a man selected by the jacksons, the very family who cannot manage money, to run mj's estate...the monies for his three kids....

ideas?

the same man who said that mj dangling blanket was african tradition similar to how rafikki dangled simba?

really?

Thank you again.

the up starting company from the middle east to do the tour thing of the memorabilia was for sure jerms and randy's idea

Thats why the FEDS have become his new LITTLE FRIEND, he is hiding Michael's MONEY everywhere, surely he has run out of Family and Friends Names, he probably is using Obituary Names now, but him being the "ESATE ATTORNEY" he is its no telling who's names he is putting Michael's Money in just a LOWDOWN DIRTY DOG, I believe most of it is been EMBLEZZED and LAUNDERED through SONY and Companies in LONDON.

no way and the feds ain't his friend as the IRS is on full hunt for any offshore accounts with any money in it that belongs to them and believe me they will find it. Also why do people keep leaving out John Mcclain? THey are co-executors of the account meaning both come up with the decisions not one.

according to Lgrande , MJ did serve ties with Branca in 2002 , it is fair to say that Koitzner and weizner wanted Branca out and used the offshore account to convince mj that Branca was conspiring against him .

Not involved? Perhaps not directly, but who knows? Following MJ's wishes? Right like with Neverland & his good buddy Thome.
Thome was not Jermains good buddy

Thome was a busines associate he met
and introduced to MJ _ but it was not
Jeramain that brought him in to work
with MJ that was later and was Tom bracka ??
who refinanced Neverland and was working with
MJ to help rebuild his empire by getting him out of
debt so he could restart his carreer

Jermain had nothing to do with that biz deal
He did not have a crystal ball to know
what business deals MJ would sign with Thome
Michael got into it and he dismmissed Thome and
got out of it _ had nothing to do with jermaine

Thome was a biz associate with Tom and was
hired to help take care of Mjs finances _ MJ signed
away to much power to Thome _ and then regretted it
and asked Frank Delio for help .. Frank told MJ to write
a legal letter dismissing Thome from all responsiblilty
thats how MJ dismissed Thome - and took back control
over his finances .. he re-hired frank as his manager .
but not to take over his finances .. he re-hired Branca
as his financial attorney I believe and was ready to rock
Untill Murry overdosed him with propoful

I think once Thome was out of the picture MJ was
in better shape mentally - and not so worried. it was
before Thome was dismissed that MJ was voicing all
his concerns

Last edited:
according to Lgrande , MJ did serve ties with Branca in 2002 , it is fair to say that Koitzner and weizner wanted Branca out and used the offshore account to convince mj that Branca was conspiring against him .

i'm not english or american. i'm not understand the meaning of 'to serve ties'
but he was not fired ???

it is also very fair to say that Legrande did say Branca was a great lawyer and although he did discover the offshore account , he had no evidence that it had anything to do with conspiracy against mj, again Branca run a top-class firm where both sony and MJ were CLIENTS .

Thome was not Jermains good buddy

Thome was a busines associate he met
and introduced to MJ _ but it was not
Jeramain that brought him in to work
with MJ that was later and was Tom bracka ??
who refinanced Neverland and was working with
MJ to help rebuild his empire by getting him out of
debt so he could restart his carreer

Jermain had nothing to do with that biz deal
He did not have a crystal ball to know
what business deals MJ would sign with Thome
Michael got into it and he dismmissed Thome and
got out of it _ had nothing to do with jermaine

Thome was a biz associate with Tom and was
hired to help take care of Mjs finances _ MJ signed
away to much power to Thome _ and then regretted it
and asked Frank Delio for help .. FRank told MJ to write
a legal letter dismissing Thome from all responsiblilty
thats how MJ dismissed Thome - and took back control
over his finances .. he re-hired frank and his manager .
but not to take over his finances .. he re-hired Branca
as his financial attorney I believe and was ready to rock
Untill Murry overdosed him with propoful

I think once Thome was out of the picture MJ was
in better shape mentally - and not so worried. it was
before Thome was dismissed that MJ was voicing his
concerns

Tohme himself thanked Jermaine for introducing him to MJ , and since he was not jermaine buddy and he was that evil and mj was better mentally when he was away, why did jermaine bring him to the hospital when mj died ?

Tohme himself thanked Jermaine for introducing him to MJ , and since he was not jermaine buddy and he was that evil and mj was better mentally when he was away, why did jermaine bring him to the hospital when mj died ?

Just what I was about to type. Jermaine and Thome were at the hospital hugging. MJ cut Thome off but we can see from that Jermaine is still connected to him.

ok i don't understand why Branca said he quit in 2006 ?

well,that's what Legrande said that mj stoped working with him in 2002 once the offshore account was discovered , but maybe there was no official papers until Branca resigned in 2006 ???

Because Branca couldn't deal with Tohme & Farrakhan's son, Louis & Tom Barrack/Colony Capital & all the idiots that Jermaine brought in to run MJs life.

No, i mean : OceanGirl said that MJ served ties back wit Branca in 2002. Branca said he quit in 2006, meaning he was working for MJ between 2002 and 2006.

Branca said he was representative for MJ in the sony/ atv board until 2006

Back