Jackson Estate News: Jackson Family Claims MJ Fired Branca

well, legrande also said that he tried to convince mj to sell his share in sony/atv and that he could have collected 200$ millions and then he agreed with the prosecution that mj would end with even much less than 200 millions after all. he really was there for two months, and did not seem to know alot , he was brought to investigate Branca and his pals , ended up investigating the people who hired him and the only evidence he found was against the people who brought him not Branca .

Legrande did not know that much .

There could have been a lot going on behind the scenes. We have NO idea if Branca "loved" Michael, or not. Others have said that, too, and then stabbed him in the back. It's almost axiomatic that if a person was in Michael's inner circle, then he'd rip him off some way. History shows this, over-and-over.

I don't know Branca personally. I just find it highly suspicious that he was hired only eight days before Michael died, and that magically, he had a copy of an old will naming him as executor, and NOW he's co-producing the TII movie, which is an AEG/Sony partnership. I'd give the ATV catalog, say, six months? (Remember this post, when Michael's share is sold back to Sony, ok?)

yeah, that there's just too many coincidences.

oh god I just don't know what to believe anymore :(

They need to step off because they are going to cause Katherine to lose her 40% if they don't quit it.

that's not going to happen. apparently the "challenge and lose it" clause doesn't apply to her. don't ask me where I read that, but I read it.

i just hope that oxman, joe, leonard & randy don't pout their hands on the estate

it applies to katie but she is challenging the appointment of the executors under the"undue influence" which means she has to prove that Branca controlled mj psychologically when he signed the will in 1997 and continued to do so for the next 12 years . she will say mj fired Branca and did not trust him but was so psychologically controlled by Branca that he could not remove him as an executor , unless she claims mj was a complete retard man , which basically what her family friends have been claiming since day one , she has no chance in hell in removing Branca

that's not going to happen. apparently the "challenge and lose it" clause doesn't apply to her. don't ask me where I read that, but I read it.

What OceanGirl Said.

It's very very possible though if the judge feels it oversteps the boundaries of the "executor" ruling - which it can given that Oxman is heading this B.S. campaign against Branca based on evidence that eventually exonerated Branca from any misdoing.

No, i mean : OceanGirl said that MJ served ties back wit Branca in 2002. Branca said he quit in 2006, meaning he was working for MJ between 2002 and 2006.

Branca said he was representative for MJ in the sony/ atv board until 2006

Partially - yes he was.

Speaking of the CRAZIES, here's Jermaine at the MOBO:

JERMAINE JACKSON HAS FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL JACKSON’S MOBO AWARD

Filed Under: Award > Jermaine Jackson > Michael Jackson
34557pcn_MOBO10_jermain.jpg

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News

It looks like Jermaine Jackson HAS started to believe that HE is the next Michael Jackson! He picked up an award for his late brother at the MOBO awards in Glasgow and he’s pictured here KISSING the trophy. We’ve seen winners kiss their trophies before – but never someone ELSE’S award! It’s not like Jermaine EARNED the recognition. We wonder what he’ll do with it.

Posted by Janet on October 1, 2009 4:55 pm

There are no Comments. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

LMAO! im sorry to laugh but seriously Jermaine? Do you really think that we don't know that fade is painted on? GEEZ!! LMAO! Gotta love his greasy ass :)

yeah, that there's just too many coincidences.

oh god I just don't know what to believe anymore :(

The best thing Michael did was put Branca in charge. Of all the characters surrounding him, he comes out ahead as far as looking out for his best interest. Branca was his first attorney as a solo artist, and their long term relationship bode Michael extremely well financially. Plus, Branca isn't spouting off on Michael's personal life all the time.

If not Branca, who should have been made executor? If Katherine, she would have to be reliant on advisors. And her attorneys eyes are practically popping out their heads at the magnitude of Michael's estate. Branca was instrumental in helping Michael build that estate.

Plus, Katherine loves all her children. The absolute ONLY thing protecting her from them converging on her with their SUGGESTIONS is an outside source like Branca.

You noticed that she actually went on air to encourage people to go to the Vienna tribute that Jermaine was arranging. We, on the outside looking in, could see it was a bad idea. The timing and location were terrible, but still, Katherine promoted it. She did so because Jermaine is her son and she wanted to support him. She'd feel obligated to support her other kids interests as well.

The estate is massive and complexed and needs a savvy experienced professional. That's what Branca is, and had been for Michael for most of his adult career. When you look around at the other possibilites, he looks the best to me.

I do not know what to believe anymore or who to trust. Oxman and the Jacksons will spend every penny of Michael's money and the children will have no inheiritance. If Branca is Playing with Sony he will steal the Estate's money. Remember all that these people want is Money. They are all fighting over the Estate which is supposed to be bankrupt?
Michael worked so hard for his money so that his children can live a good life, instead others are fighting for it..When Will this end?

I must say that I am a little bit disturbed. I don't 100% trust the family and I don't 100% trust John Branca. Right now, I think things should stay as they are. So far this summer, the family has shown that there is infighting and many disagreements. It took them 2 months to agree on where to bury Michael.

Plus, the family is not honoring Michael's wishes. Until another will surfaces or info of another will existing post 2002, all I can do is trust Michael knew what he was doing.

I mean, did Branca and McClain even have accept this position? Like could they have refused it? I do think they are trying to do the best they can do for the estate which benefits Michael's children and his mother. They have to pay off the debt first, deal with all the lawsuits, and then continue to build his empire. Branca is a brilliant entertainment lawyer and McClain is an old family friend and well known music exec. The problem is that we don't know where Branca's loyalty truly lies cuz he was just rehired and he just happened to have Michael's will in his safe.

Branca sort of reminds me of Severus Snape from the Harry Potter movies. LOL! Is he good, is he bad??? Only time will tell.

But I do know that I don't want Brian Oxman anywhere near having any power in Michael's estate. He's probably been brainwashing Randy that they need to have some power and say with what is done. I can't quite read Randy yet. I know that Michael loved him very much and was close to him, but I always felt that Randy has a chip on his shoulder too because he was not part of the original J5.

Smh@all this mess.. Jesus take the wheel, cuz someone's got to get this car in control. This is just to damn mess..

Lmao@Slickback Jackson kissing the award...

Branca is doing an amazing job controlling the estate. He will no doubt, as he has already proven, massively increase the cash coming into the estate.

The Jacksons make no sense. They want complete control. Michael didn't want this.

What is a concern is that if Michael hired Branca eight days before he died, perhaps he knew in his heart that he had already gone past the point of no return and knew that he had lost control to the drugs, Murray, the workload, pressure etc.

I think that Ms. Katherine is making a big mistake by trying to have Branca removed as executor. There is no one in her circle that is better than this guy.

I truly believe that when Michael fired Branca, he did it because there were people in his life who wanted control and they didn't want Michael's own people in the way and they may have convinced him to get rid of him OR.....it could have been that Michael didn't want to listen to some advise that Branca may have been trying to give him regarding his finances. But in the end, I believe Michael rehired Branca because deep in his heart, he trusted him and knew he would do right by his estate.

Team Katherine having a seat to challenge the co-executors is one thing but firing Branca?
Unless Branca is gross suspect to work against the interest of the estate, he remains the best man in the business to grow MJ's estate of its worth in the shortest time possible. Why do you think Michael personally gave him a Rolls Royce?
I dunno about re-hiring him 8 days prior, but like anything else, corporate and legal wrangling need time to sort itself out.

oxman randy a and co just want to get thier hands on mjs money nothing more

they're trying to get their hands on his money! I knew it!! shame on them

legrande was there for one reason ando ne reason only . to getmj to sell the atv. it would NOT have benefitted him. konitzger and legrande tried lying to mj saying branca was bad so that he would do this. and note,ronald k would've mademoney off of the atv sale.

each time branca was fired, it was b/c someone in mj'scamp lied on him and mj believe it and let himgo.

he'llmake $200M for that estate in less than two yrs and katherine is mad? please

oxman randy a and co just want to get thier hands on mjs money nothing more
I completely agree. John Branca has been by Michael's side for every major achievement of Michael's career, and Michael trusted him enough to hire him just before his enormous comeback.

I honestly think that to trust in Michael is to trust in his decisions, therefore, to trust in Branca.

I completely agree. John Branca has been by Michael's side for every major achievement of Michael's career, and Michael trusted him enough to hire him just before his enormous comeback.

I honestly think that to trust in Michael is to trust in his decisions, therefore, to trust in Branca.

I concur.

I agree.

Its Time for The Jackson's to give John Branca his new home address in a California State Prison dont even give him the luxury of a Federal Prison because JOHN BRANCA KNOW EXACTLY WHO AND HOW MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MURDERED, does it not bother NO ONE that JOHN BRANCA the supposedly Re-HIRE ATTORNEY was not at any of MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIALS or FUNERAL, put his azz in JAIL, you dont have to be a Scientist to know once "ESTATE ATTORNEY" JOHN BRANCA turned ATTORNEY TO THE STARS FORGED and "CREATED" the WILL which may him AIRE TO MICHAEL JACKSON's BILLION DOLLARS ESTATE.
John is so deep in with Paul McCartney its not even hidden any more. Its WRITTEN ALL OVER JOHN BRANCA FACE WHENEVER HE IS SEEN IN PUBLIC, LOSER.

Branca is very fishy man. I am very suspicious that he was re-hired just a few days before MJ was killed. I really want to see a copy of his contract signed by Michael. Yes , he didn't show up at the memorial and funeral.

does it not bother NO ONE that JOHN BRANCA the supposedly Re-HIRE ATTORNEY was not at any of MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIALS or FUNERAL
well the family are hardly gonna invite him when they dont like him are they!

there are so many sharks out there who can't wait to get their hands on the catalog and I'm not talking about McCartney I'm talking about the big sharks, and the Jacksons are trying to remove the only person who actually looks like they know what they're doing...whoever is waiting in line to get the catalog must be laughing their ass off, this is like slow self-destruction
but I think I heard on the news that the judge had rejected their request at least until the end of 2009 why hasn't this been posted?

the first man who was talking about buying the catalogue after MJ's death was Thomas Barack of colony Capital . according to TMZ MJ's share in the catalogue was estimated in 2007 to be 1.5 $ billion. Tom lost his position as a billionaire last year and although when he came into MJ's life he was or at least he thought he was much wealthier than MJ , he ended realising that MJ was much wealthier than him and he wanted his assets . Jermaine is and was Barack's man inside MJ's camp and now inside the jackson family , Randy may end up with Barack also for the right price . the day the family controls the estate , the catalogue will be sold to whoever pay jermaine and randy the most .

Branca shocked Barack when he released a statement immediately saying the catalogue was not for sale at all . and since then the family is attacking him left and right .

I can't forget a month before MJ's death , Barack gave an interview to LATimes where he talked about how he first met mj in vegas at his "poor small apartment" and how he was shocked to see that MJ ended up in such an environment because of his very poor financial situation, how he saved him and because og him mj was living in a mansion in LA , how he realised that mj could make 500$ million a year ...etc

and after MJ's death , a report talked about the MANSION mj was living in in las vegas , the playground the many bedrooms the tennis court and basketball ...etc . hardly the "poor small apartment " Barack talked about .

whatever, my point is Jermaine and maybe Randy are working now FOR and not with Barack to get the catalogue.

yes but the media never talks about this and about Thome and all these people and bad connections in MJ's life
the media who is always so desperate for big stories I swear they would have a field day with MJ's life but they refuse to analyze these things. instead they make up pathetic stories and they practically put an end to it when it ISN'T over yet
and Barrack he said he was the man who tried to save MJ from going bankrupt or something like that pfff
I can't believe a few months ago I was complaining about the men around MJ and how they're trying to use him for money, and now he's actually dead...it still hits me like a brick wall sometimes

Last edited:
ok that does not mean I believe what happened on 25th of june was a result of a conspiracy to kill mj, although I do believe there was ahuge conspiracy to destroy mj mentally and physically for years and force him to sell his assets . but murray is very stupid to be hired as a hit man .

Back