Jackson Estate News: Jackson Family Claims MJ Fired Branca

Oxman is just trying to get back in the game - remember, Oxman was the one who ratted out Blanket's birth & all that.

And then he was fired by MJ.

That I didn't know. Thank you.

Well, for one thing, he's an executive producer for TII. Does that count? AEG and Sony are in partnership for TII. Both Branca and McClain are co-producers of the movie. This might be ok, if Michael REALLY hired Branca back, or was he coerced into it, or. . don't know. I just smell a LOT of fish.

Carry on, though,

Vic

But is this something that is common with other deceased stars (estate executors being co-producers in movies about the star) or unusual? I'm still wondering if Branca had any kind of connection with Sony before Michael died.

There could have been a lot going on behind the scenes. We have NO idea if Branca "loved" Michael, or not. Others have said that, too, and then stabbed him in the back. It's almost axiomatic that if a person was in Michael's inner circle, then he'd rip him off some way. History shows this, over-and-over.

I don't know Branca personally. I just find it highly suspicious that he was hired only eight days before Michael died, and that magically, he had a copy of an old will naming him as executor, and NOW he's co-producing the TII movie, which is an AEG/Sony partnership. I'd give the ATV catalog, say, six months? (Remember this post, when Michael's share is sold back to Sony, ok?)

Who was Branca hired to replace? Who was Michael's lawyer before Branca was hired? Shouldn't he have had a copy of the most recent will (whether it be the same exact as the 2002 one or a newer updated one)?

Who was Branca hired to replace? Who was Michael's lawyer before Branca was hired? Shouldn't he have had a copy of the most recent will (whether it be the same exact as the 2002 one or a newer updated one)?

That's the thing - Dr. Tohme Tohme was running everything until Mj fired him in May.

We know MJ had multiple lawyers, but the last known will that MJ set up was in 2002 with Branca and McClain and the Michael Jackson Family Trust as the beneficiary (40% for Katherine short term, MJ3 are 40% long term, 20% to charity long term).

That I didn't know. Thank you.

Brian Oxman was the sleazebag lawyer who sold out Blanket at 2 days old, giving out all this unauthorized information.

Oxman was CANNED afterwards.

Then Oxman was on TV the same day MJ died saying Mj was a drug addict.

F-K him.

Branca brought Michael the best deals of his career. He certainly has proven himself better than others, and I never heard him going off like Oxman about Michael's "problems."

I also think Branca genuinely loved Michael, unlike so many other backstabbers.

And he's done a great job for him in the last 3 months. If Jackson's family was so good at business, they would not need to be interfering in Michael's.

i agree.

Brian Oxman was the sleazebag lawyer who sold out Blanket at 2 days old, giving out all this unauthorized information.

Oxman was CANNED afterwards.

Then Oxman was on TV the same day MJ died saying Mj was a drug addict.

F-K him.

That I know. I remember him saying 'I told the family I was going to speak loud and clear. I was worried, blah blah blah...' When I heard this I thought: Yeah, ok. If you really believed that, you sat around and did nothing. Now you can run to the press?

Wonder what he thinks of the AP report now. Do the Jacksons know this is the same guy who sold out Blanket? They might not care if his information on Branca is really that good.

Last edited:
There could have been a lot going on behind the scenes. We have NO idea if Branca "loved" Michael, or not. Others have said that, too, and then stabbed him in the back. It's almost axiomatic that if a person was in Michael's inner circle, then he'd rip him off some way. History shows this, over-and-over.

I don't know Branca personally. I just find it highly suspicious that he was hired only eight days before Michael died, and that magically, he had a copy of an old will naming him as executor, and NOW he's co-producing the TII movie, which is an AEG/Sony partnership. I'd give the ATV catalog, say, six months? (Remember this post, when Michael's share is sold back to Sony, ok?)

Branca is the one who negotiated getting the catalogue for Michael in the first place. None of us know who's truly genuine where Michael is concerned, but if we're going by past performance, Branca has served Michael very well.

I hope you're wrong. I hope that Michael's heirs will be able to maintain the catalogue for the rest of thier lives, but this is definitely a wait and see game.

Even though i'm critical of Branca and his association with Sony, in reality, when Oxman comes in, one would rather stick with Oxman.

I cannot understand Randy because he has a conflict of interest too. Oxman represents him in a domestic matter and Randy can't tell Oxman to shut up with the negativity about his brother.

Oxman now knows if Randy is appointed executor, he will benefit by being Randy's lawyer and joining the legal team for teh executors the way Weitzman is right now.

I can now see why Michael might not have updated the 2002 will. He looked around and just saw everyone was a mess. If everyone around him is a mess, why not leave the will as it is?

Oxman is THE LAST PERSON who should be sticking his nose into this issue. I'm surprised what corner he suddenly came from. Why not come with this thing earlier on?
Was he busy xeroxing a document?

Michael's life was really hard. How does one exist with this level of greed and confusion?

Oxman cannot do anything good for the estate, he doesn't have the skills Branca has in business. The best he ever does is market himself on networks using the Jackson name.

Now lo and behold, he's going to be making the rounds again with this alleged document.

hes prob gonna try and get in as an executor to line the pockets of randy and co

Liek I said yesterday, the Jacksons (minus Janet & Rebbie) make it very very very very hard not to bash them. I am amazed at the greediness they have shown since MJ's passing.
I hope the judge doesn't fall for this crap. LEAVE BRANCA & MCCLAIN in place, for Michael's children sake.

With all respect to the Jackson family, and I like Randy more than most, but Brian Oxman and Randy Jackson got MJ into a LOT of financial trouble after Branca left MJ.

Oxman sold out Blanket's birth details to the press. Then the accusations come. Randy & Oxman run Neverland to the GROUND.

Then enter Jermaine with Colony Capital & Dr. Tohme Tohme.

Branca RESIGNED in 2006 because he did not agree with MJs advisers at the time (Tohme particularly).

Then you have a desperate MJ calling that spiritual lady that he needs to take control of her life (forgot her name).

Then MJ fired Tohme, got Branca and DiLeo back and then a month later - he dies.

So there is a LOT of confusion & speculation, but one thing is for sure:

KEEP OXMAN & Jackson Siblings away from Paris', Blanket's & Mike, Jr.'s inheritance!!!

Even though i'm critical of Branca and his association with Sony, in reality, when Oxman comes in, one would rather stick with Oxman.

I cannot understand Randy because he has a conflict of interest too. Oxman represents him in a domestic matter and Randy can't tell Oxman to shut up with the negativity about his brother.

Oxman now knows if Randy is appointed executor, he will benefit by being Randy's lawyer and joining the legal team for teh executors the way Weitzman is right now.

I can now see why Michael might not have updated the 2002 will. He looked around and just saw everyone was a mess. If everyone around him is a mess, why not leave the will as it is?

Oxman is THE LAST PERSON who should be sticking his nose into this issue. I'm surprised what corner he suddenly came from. Why not come with this thing earlier on?
Was he busy xeroxing a document?

Michael's life was really hard. How does one exist with this level of greed and confusion?

Oxman cannot do anything good for the estate, he doesn't have the skills Branca has in business. The best he ever does is market himself on networks using the Jackson name.

Now lo and behold, he's going to be making the rounds again with this alleged document.

If the family and Oxman gets control of the estate Prince and Paris is gonna be working at Burger King by the time they are 21...

Oxman is just the son of ****, remember that even Thomas Mesereau had to STOP Oxman because of his unprofessional and mad behavior during trial disturbing T-Mezs excellent work!!!

he has always been like an amateur lawyer!!!

Only JOHN BRANCA AND JOHN MCCLAIN can greatly administer Michaels asset, they are the only right people to be able keep Michael legacy on and increase Michaels wealth!!!

So Jermaine has talked Katherine into this obviously.

Two members of the family. One who will never respect Michael's decisions (Jermaine), and the other who just wants to have her son happy.

This is ridiculous.

RIP_mj_final2.jpg

Jackson Family Claims MJ Fired Branca

Posted Oct 1st 2009 4:39PM by TMZ Staff

1001_branca_mj_ex.jpg
TMZ has learned an attorney acting on behalf of at least two members of Michael Jackson's family will go to court tomorrow and ask the judge to boot named co-executor John Branca from the case, but there's something they don't know.

Attorney Brian Oxman -- the lawyer who pops up from time to time in the Jackson saga -- says he has a document proving Jackson fired Branca.

Branca served as Jackson's lawyer on and off for 29 years. Sources connected to Branca freely admit Jackson fired the lawyer in 1990, but rehired him 3 years later. We're also told Branca quit Michael in 2006 because Jackson insisted on hiring "advisors" Branca believed would do great harm to MJ.

A month before Jackson died, he began conversations with Branca, saying he wanted him back in the fold. We've learned on June 17, eight days before Jackson died, Jackson signed a letter hiring Branca back as his lawyer.

Howard Weitzman, a lawyer for the estate, confirmed, "In mid-June, Michael Jackson retained John Branca to represent him as general and entertainment counsel in his business and personal affairs." Weitzman added, "The letter retaining Branca was shared with lawyers for Katherine Jackson very early in the probate proceedings."

Attorney Londell McMillan, who reps Katherine Jackson, tells TMZ "We will not comment on what we will do tomorrow." McMillan also had no comment on Brian Oxman, but did say he had "valuable information."
Filed under: Michael Jackson

Its Time for The Jackson's to give John Branca his new home address in a California State Prison dont even give him the luxury of a Federal Prison because JOHN BRANCA KNOW EXACTLY WHO AND HOW MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MURDERED, does it not bother NO ONE that JOHN BRANCA the supposedly Re-HIRE ATTORNEY was not at any of MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIALS or FUNERAL, put his azz in JAIL, you dont have to be a Scientist to know once "ESTATE ATTORNEY" JOHN BRANCA turned ATTORNEY TO THE STARS FORGED and "CREATED" the WILL which may him AIRE TO MICHAEL JACKSON's BILLION DOLLARS ESTATE.
John is so deep in with Paul McCartney its not even hidden any more. Its WRITTEN ALL OVER JOHN BRANCA FACE WHENEVER HE IS SEEN IN PUBLIC, LOSER.

KEEP OXMAN & Jackson Siblings away from Paris', Blanket's & Mike, Jr.'s inheritance!!![/B]

And I could be mistaken, but isn't Oxman the one who came out and said Mark Lester was a good and honest man when Lester was claiming he could be Paris' father?

He's the last person who should be overseeing the future of Michael's children.

Its Time for The Jackson's to give John Branca his new home address in a California State Prison dont even give him the luxury of a Federal Prison because JOHN BRANCA KNOW EXACTLY WHO AND HOW MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MURDERED, does it not bother NO ONE that JOHN BRANCA the supposedly Re-HIRE ATTORNEY was not at any of MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIALS or FUNERAL, put his azz in JAIL, you dont have to be a Scientist to know once "ESTATE ATTORNEY" JOHN BRANCA turned ATTORNEY TO THE STARS FORGED and "CREATED" the WILL which may him AIRE TO MICHAEL JACKSON's BILLION DOLLARS ESTATE.
John is so deep in with Paul McCartney its not even hidden any more. Its WRITTEN ALL OVER JOHN BRANCA FACE WHENEVER HE IS SEEN IN PUBLIC, LOSER.

This is so insane :doh:

Are you really serious? Evidently you dont know what you are talking about... :doh:

some corrections

1. In 1990 when MJ became involved with David Geffen, Geffen began saying negative things about Branca and that's why MJ fired Branca and hired Bert Fields.

2. Later he found out what Geffen said about Branca was not true and Bert Fields was working for Sony at the same time. There fore MJ rehired Branca for his business deals.

So overall anything negative about Branca was said by Geffen and were not true and he was not the one that worked for Sony (it was Bert Fields).

3. Branca is not the one that prepared the will. He refered MJ to another lawyer in his firm who was an expert in wills and trusts. And the will was in their law firms files.

4. Initial will was prepared in 1997 and then modified in 2002. The only difference is the addition of Prince Michael II (Blanket) to the will.

5. Branca himself resigned in 2006 as he did not like current advisors of MJ. Here I have to say good luck to Jackson's for trying to prove that Branca forced MJ to hire him so that he can benefit on him. If that Branca was trying to control MJ's business he would not willingly resign in the first place.

6. As Branca was fired 1990 and rehired in 1993 and the will was done in 1997 and 2002, once again good luck to Jackson's claiming that Branca was fired. He was named an executor after he was rehired not before he was fired.

7. An executor could be anybody that is able to do a decent job. They don't need to be current employees. So whether Branca was hired by MJ or working for him is totally irrelevant.

Overall I think that there is no debate that Branca is a very good lawyer. IMO the only way they can get him removed as an executor is to prove that he has a huge conflict of interest and does not try to protect MJ's best interests. And to me this is really a far-fetched idea.

IVY, I Love you..., great comments

Anyway and definitely..., John is the only one who can really administer MJs asset!

some corrections

1. In 1990 when MJ became involved with David Geffen, Geffen began saying negative things about Branca and that's why MJ fired Branca and hired Bert Fields.

2. Later he found out what Geffen said about Branca was not true and Bert Fields was working for Sony at the same time. There fore MJ rehired Branca for his business deals.

So overall anything negative about Branca was said by Geffen and were not true and he was not the one that worked for Sony (it was Bert Fields).

3. Branca is not the one that prepared the will. He refered MJ to another lawyer in his firm who was an expert in wills and trusts. And the will was in their law firms files.

4. Initial will was prepared in 1997 and then modified in 2002. The only difference is the addition of Prince Michael II (Blanket) to the will.

5. Branca himself resigned in 2006 as he did not like current advisors of MJ. Here I have to say good luck to Jackson's for trying to prove that Branca forced MJ to hire him so that he can benefit on him. If that Branca was trying to control MJ's business he would not willingly resign in the first place.

6. As Branca was fired 1990 and rehired in 1993 and the will was done in 1997 and 2002, once again good luck to Jackson's claiming that Branca was fired. He was named an executor after he was rehired not before he was fired.

7. An executor could be anybody that is able to do a decent job. They don't need to be current employees. So whether Branca was hired by MJ or working for him is totally irrelevant.

Overall I think that there is no debate that Branca is a very good lawyer. IMO the only way they can get him removed as an executor is to prove that he has a huge conflict of interest and does not try to protect MJ's best interests. And to me this is really a far-fetched idea.

John may have had help I doubt, didnt no one but JOHN BRANCA CREATE THIS LIE he made himself a BENEFACTOR in an ESTATE where he doesnt BELONG.

Oh, I don't know if he said that - but I do know that Oxman was the one who - 2 days after Blanket was born - talked to the press about Blanket & surrogate, etc.

OXMAN SOLD OUT BLANKET since birth, so what is he capable of being responsible for the MJ3's inheritance?

?????

And I could be mistaken, but isn't Oxman the one who came out and said Mark Lester was a good and honest man when Lester was claiming he could be Paris' father?

He's the last person who should be overseeing the future of Michael's children.

Regarding ivy's points 1 & 2, I read the investigator said in court that Branca was receiving money in an offshore account from Sony, but couldn't prove/find anything else regarding Branca. That's what I meant by Branca's Sony connection. I know he's not Bert Shields, but there still is some kind of connection.

With all respect to the Jackson family, and I like Randy more than most, but Brian Oxman and Randy Jackson got MJ into a LOT of financial trouble after Branca left MJ.

Oxman sold out Blanket's birth details to the press. Then the accusations come. Randy & Oxman run Neverland to the GROUND.

Then enter Jermaine with Colony Capital & Dr. Tohme Tohme.

Branca RESIGNED in 2006 because he did not agree with MJs advisers at the time (Tohme particularly).

Then you have a desperate MJ calling that spiritual lady that he needs to take control of her life (forgot her name).

Then MJ fired Tohme, got Branca and DiLeo back and then a month later - he dies.

So there is a LOT of confusion & speculation, but one thing is for sure:

KEEP OXMAN & Jackson Siblings away from Paris', Blanket's & Mike, Jr.'s inheritance!!!

I wish somebody would have helped MJ to clean out these people who didn't have Michael's best interest in mind.

Oxman is just the son of ****, remember that even Thomas Mesereau had to STOP Oxman because of his unprofessional and mad behavior during trial disturbing T-Mezs excellent work!!!

he has always been like an amateur lawyer!!!

Yes, good point. I remember T-Mez had to fire him! It was in Jones' Conspiracy book.

Last edited:
some corrections

applause.gif

Oh, I don't know if he said that - but I do know that Oxman was the one who - 2 days after Blanket was born - talked to the press about Blanket & surrogate, etc.

OXMAN SOLD OUT BLANKET since birth, so what is he capable of being responsible for the MJ3's inheritance?

?????

Did you see what Oceangirl posted in the closed thread? She said Oxman claimed Katherine told him 'I can tell a Jackson by looking at one and this kid (Blanket) ain't no Jackson.'

And this is the guy they are going to for help??? :doh::doh::doh:

Did you see what Oceangirl posted in the closed thread? She said Oxman claimed Katherine told him 'I can tell a Jackson by looking at one and this kid (Blanket) ain't no Jackson.'

And this is the guy they are going to for help??? :doh::doh::doh:

That RAT-BASTID said that???

NOBODY messes with MJ3!!!!

Oxman is going DOWN!

Hulkroars.gif

Regarding ivy's points 1 & 2, I read the investigator said in court that Branca was receiving money in an offshore account from Sony, but couldn't prove/find anything else regarding Branca. That's what I meant by Branca's Sony connection.

Thats why the FEDS have become his new LITTLE FRIEND, he is hiding Michael's MONEY everywhere, surely he has run out of Family and Friends Names, he probably is using Obituary Names now, but him being the "ESATE ATTORNEY" he is its no telling who's names he is putting Michael's Money in just a LOWDOWN DIRTY DOG, I believe most of it is been EMBLEZZED and LAUNDERED through SONY and Companies in LONDON.

Thats why the FEDS have become his new LITTLE FRIEND, he is hiding Michael's MONEY everywhere, surely he has run out of Family and Friends Names, he probably is using Obituary Names now, but him being the "ESATE ATTORNEY" he is its no telling who's names he is putting Michael's Money in just a LOWDOWN DIRTY DOG, I believe most of it is been EMBLEZZED and LAUNDERED through SONY and Companies in LONDON.

do you have any reliable source that says that Feds are/were investigating Branca at any time at any reason? Try to do a search and you will see that these are just stories that some people made up..

?????

I have an explanation , Oxman was one of the many sources the family were feeding stories about mj , the jacksons used oxman to say what they WANTED AND WANTS to say about mj . the talk about drugs and abusing drugs and being a complete addict came from the jackson family and their friends , since then the rest came with their own versions of what could have happened , but it was the family who started the talk about the drug abuse .

another thing it was the jackson family who started the talk about the kids not being mj's bio kids through oxman, through latoya , marlon ...etc it was the family . oxman speaking means Randy speaking , that's why we don't hear alot from Randy since his spokesperson is spreading the lies he wants everyone to believe.

the drug abuse, the intervention claims , the kids not being his are all part of the family's attempt to justify to the BALCK community why they should be allowed to STEAL mj's money from his kids . they are selling these stories about the crazy , retard Michael to justify their obvious attempts to cheat those kids out of their money .

no way katie can prove that mj was not able to remove Branca as an co executor eventhough he did stop working with him without calling mj a completey crazy out of this world maniac for the last 12 years of his life .

MJ did have the mental strength to "fire" Branca but he was not psychologically capable of removing him from his will for 12 years . yeah good luck Randy , good luck . I pray to God that Branca expose your ass to the whole world sooner than later.

:blowup:

I'm SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

But you know what's going to happen?

The judge is going to get pissed off & tell Katherine that her 40% is forfeited if they continue like this.

It's more than clear that Katherine is not running the show.

L. Londell whats-his-face and Oxman are being controlled by Joe & Randy and the others.

And what will happen is Katherine losing her 40%.

THEN what happens to the KIDS????

:boohoo:

I have an explanation , Oxman was one of the many sources the family were feeding stories about mj , the jacksons used oxman to say what they WANTED AND WANTS to say about mj . the talk about drugs and abusing drugs and being a complete addict came from the jackson family and their friends , since then the rest came with their own versions of what could have happened , but it was the family who started the talk about the drug abuse .

another thing it was the jackson family who started the talk about the kids not being mj's bio kids through oxman, through latoya , marlon ...etc it was the family . oxman speaking means Randy speaking , that's why we don't hear alot from Randy since his spokesperson is spreading the lies he wants everyone to believe.

the drug abuse, the intervention claims , the kids not being his are all part of the family's attempt to justify to the BALCK community why they should be allowed to STEAL mj's money from his kids . they are selling these stories about the crazy , retard Michael to justify their obvious attempts to cheat those kids out of their money .

Back