Jackson family tribute concert / October 8th, 2011 / Initial details @ post 87

Do you plan to attend Michael Forever Tribute?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 91.0%

• Total voters
Manipulators or not, she's grown woman, who should know better, especially when she has the responsibility of 3 kids, and says she wants to preserve her son's legacy.

yup..totally agree...done giving Katherine passes...she didn't even know the guys name for God's sake..but know what...tough...I am done saying...Oh poor Katherine. She is a grown woman responsible for 3 kids...its time she wakes the hell up and stops letting herself be taken advantage of. Bull to her and I quote " Michael would be pleased" comment. am sick and tired of this family just saying yes to anything that they see will make a dollar...enough is enough already...and hopefully this damn thing will be shut the hell down

Yesterday in my mind I was like if the tribute happens fine. But today, either this gets cancelled or KISS is removed from the line up. Knowing what he said about Michael and now hearing he will be a part of the tribute makes me ill. I can't believe his own family would do this to Michael. I thought other things were bad but this is disgusting and this needs to be stopped.

For me, it's far too late even if Kiss is removed today. The damage has been done.

The Jacksons have shown that they are either very naive about who said what in Michael's life or they don't care as long as their name is big enough. I thought this concert was a money grab from the start and I didn't support it. However, I did think some good may come from it even if they only had second-rate stars doing the tribute. Because I still thought that Mrs. Jackson, with all her bad decisions, lawsuit problems, and shallow comments would still do the right thing by Michael in the end.

I was both naive and a fool. It is the same naivety that thought that the Jacksons weren't as bad as they seem when they talked and cried for Michael at his memorial. After the last two years, I thought nothing they could do could anger and disappoint me and they showed me how wrong I was. It's one thing to call your child an addict, questions his parenting skill, and he overall looks, but to support someone who called your love one a pedo and a predator is the final straw for me.

Mrs. Jackson was in that courtroom everyday listening to people like Gene tear her son apart and reduce Michael to a near shell by the end. For her to say on tv that her dead son would be proud to have someone at his 'tribute' who called him a pedo and a weird father is the worst thing anyone in that family has ever said about Michael.

This can never be corrected. Michael trusted his mother and this is how his trust is repayed? To me, Mrs. Jackson can never redeem herself from this, I don't care what her excuse it. I am tire of ignorance card being played every time Mrs. Jackson does something stupid. I am only a fan and even I knew the terrible things Gene has said. There is no way you can make me believe that in the huge family that no one knew and didn't bother to tell her.

The mobs can delete this if they want, but I just have to say it. What Mrs. Jackson just done is even worst than anything than even his worst haters could had dream of during in either Michael's life or death. Her butt needs to be held accountable.

Mrs. Jackson, I know you will never read this, but I have this to say directly to you. You have just betrayed you own son's trust and showed him from heaven how lowly you truly are. You and Joe truly deserved each other as you both use and abuse Michael even after he did after for you. I pray you will see the error of what you have done, but given you haven't learn anything after all this time, I won't count on it.

Michael may forgive you, but I'll never.

Last edited:
for me, it's far too late even if kiss is removed today. The damage has been done.

The jacksons have shown that they are either very naive about who said what in michael's life or they don't care as long as their name is big enough. I thought this concert was a money grab from the start and i didn't support it. However, i did think some good may come from it even if they only had second-rate stars doing the tribute. Because i still thought that mrs. Jackson, with all her bad decisions, lawsuit problems, and shallow comments would still do the right thing by michael in the end.

I was both naive and a fool. It is the same naivety that thought that the jacksons weren't as bad as they seem when they talked and cried for michael at his memorial. After the last two years, i thought nothing they could do could anger and disappoint me and they showed me how wrong i was. It's one thing to call your child an addict, questions his parenting skill, and he overall looks, but to support someone who called your love one a pedo and a predator is the final straw for me.

Mrs. Jackson was in that courtroom everyday listening to people like gene tear her son apart and reduce michael to a near shell by the end. For her to say on tv that her dead son would be proud to have someone at his 'tribute' who called him a pedo and a weird father is the worst thing anyone in that family has ever said about michael.

This can never be corrected. Michael trusted his mother and this is how his trust is repayed? To me, mrs. Jackson can never redeem herself from this, i don't care what her excuse it. I am tire of ignorance card being played every time mrs. Jackson does something stupid. I am only a fan and even i knew the terrible things gene has said. There is no way you can make me believe that in the huge family that no one knew and didn't bother to tell her.

The mobs can delete this if they want, but i just have to say it. What mrs. Jackson just done is even worst than anything than even his worst haters could had dream of during in either michael's life or death. Her butt needs to be held accountable.

great post!

Global Live Events has only been in existence for a few months. They are based, believe it or not, in a little office above a bar in Bristol.

For me, it's far too late even if Kiss is removed today. The damage has been done.

The Jacksons have shown that they are either very naive about who said what in Michael's life or they don't care as long as their name is big enough. I thought this concert was a money grab from the start and I didn't support it. However, I did think some good may come from it even if they only had second-rate stars doing the tribute. Because I still thought that Mrs. Jackson, with all her bad decisions, lawsuit problems, and shallow comments would still do the right thing by Michael in the end.

I was both naive and a fool. It is the same naivety that thought that the Jacksons weren't as bad as they seem when they talked and cried for Michael at his memorial. After the last two years, I thought nothing they could do could anger and disappoint me and they showed me how wrong I was. It's one thing to call your child an addict, questions his parenting skill, and he overall looks, but to support someone who called your love one a pedo and a predator is the final straw for me.

Mrs. Jackson was in that courtroom everyday listening to people like Gene tear her son apart and reduce Michael to a near shell by the end. For her to say on tv that her dead son would be proud to have someone at his 'tribute' who called him a pedo and a weird father is the worst thing anyone in that family has ever said about Michael.

This can never be corrected. Michael trusted his mother and this is how his trust is repayed? To me, Mrs. Jackson can never redeem herself from this, I don't care what her excuse it. I am tire of ignorance card being played every time Mrs. Jackson does something stupid. I am only a fan and even I knew the terrible things Gene has said. There is no way you can make me believe that in the huge family that no one knew and didn't bother to tell her.

The mobs can delete this if they want, but I just have to say it. What Mrs. Jackson just done is even worst than anything than even his worst haters could had dream of during in either Michael's life or death. Her butt needs to be held accountable.

Mrs. Jackson, I know you will never read this, but I have this to say directly to you. You have just betrayed you own son's trust and showed him from heaven how lowly you truly are. You and Joe truly deserved each other as you both use and abuse Michael even after he did after for you. I pray you will see the error of what you have done, but given you haven't learn anything after all this time, I won't count on it.

Michael may forgive you, but I'll never.
Deleting this comment would only show that people are unable to handle the bitter, sour, disgusting, ugly truth. Deleting this, still wouldn't change the truth itself though.

Is Gene Simmons taping his reality show during this time? Use Michael for ratings? This just crossed my mind.

Reading that quote when it was first posted cut me half. It was like getting punched in the gutt. No words. Like REALLY????!!!!! WTF?!

Let me get outta this thread before I say something I regret or gets me banned.

mjjc statement is coming in a few minutes.

we will be closing this thread for the time being and continue on the new thread so that our announcement doesn't get lost in the middle.

I decided to check on some KISS sites to see their fan's reactions and oh boy they are as shocked as we are.. for instance look what one poster wrote
Whoa!, hold the phone. Even after the things Gene Simmons said about Michael in the press they decide to join this ? I'm actually quite shocked by it.

I mean KISS fans dont get it either.. :S

I can only think kiss are doing this to pull a stunt and talk shit about mj.or are they that desperate for money and what he said in the past was for nothing but publicity and he didnt believe what he was saying.

This is a horrible turn. All along, I keep a wait-and-see attitude. But, I think the very slim chance that this tribute may go well is gone. Including Gene Simon in the line-up is inappropriate. He should never be in the consideration list. How can they justify such terrible decision?

I can tolerate all the mis-managements. But, no, I can't tolerate having Gene Simon on stage paying tribute to Michael. This is wrong.

This is a total nightmare!! This family I never trusted but this is beyond anything I could have ever imagined even they would do. Despicable. And Katherine is just as bad as JOe in my opinion. No more, oh she doesn't know, forget that!! She knows, she just betrayed Michael one more time and this one straight to the heart. No wonder Michael didn't want anything to do with his family, he KNEW.

Please ESTATE do something- make these monster go away for good somehow. They have to stop with raping Michael!!

It is incredible how none of the Jackson brothers who so strongly supported this tribute have had the decency to respond to this particular fiasco.

Maybe they are busy in rehearsal....

yes they are very busy

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
Just spoke to my brother Marlon and he says hello
28 minutes ago

:doh:

It is incredible how none of the Jackson brothers who so strongly supported this tribute have had the decency to respond to this particular fiasco.

Maybe they are busy in rehearsal....

True, nobody tweets, nobody makes statement.. Katherine was alone with that guy she didn't even know on TV... :/

I'm closing this thread.

In a minute you'll have new thread with our statement to continue the discussion

Back