Jackson will watch the musical Oliver! tonight.

but uhhh.. i have to say... i loveeeeeeeeeee his outfit!

when i go to londen i will do a lot of glitter too,. michael likes glitters, hahaa

ow, and i want michael,s hairdressers adress....................love his hair!

i want it too! such shiny hair... i want it want it want it

lol yeah his hair, his skin, and his clothes are HOT!

I don't know if I will wear glitter but I do want to wear something that will get his attention come july.

If I knew Michael would be there I would probably end up going, but I wouldn't be able to focus on the musical :D

He looks great, I love the look. Thanks for posting the pictures. :)

Now what is wrong with some people just losing their mind and all lack of respect for other peoples safety? Lawd help me if someone put their hands on my child, there would be some very serious problems. :mello:

i dont see the kids in the pictures. are they there? what are ya'll referring to about them being pulled on?

edit
oh wow, just saw the post. omg!

Last edited:
OMG :( :cry: I hope michael & the kids are alright
im worried

I swear no one else could get away with a suit like that but Michael lol. I can't imagine it looking good on anyone else.

lol, lets do an MJJC section at the concert and all dress up in glitter :wild: We'd be sure to get his attentiom in a sea of sparklies!!!

I didn't know his kids were there as well, the fans should have given them their space. It's not right for his kids to have to go through something like this, it's probably very scary for them..
I hope this won't happen everytime he goes out now, that will surely give us fans a bad name..

Back