Janet Jackson Harper’s Bazaar Magazine Tell-All Interview...Interview NOW POSTED!!!

Re: Janet Jackson Harper’s Bazaar Magazine Tell-All Interview

I knew she split from Jermaine, I was sure of that...they never seemed like a real couple, and Michael's death must've pushed her to see the real priorities in life
I really really hope she learned something from Michael and she adopts kids she never showed maternal instincts so far, but I would love to see her a mother

First of all... Janet and Jermaine were together for 7 almost 8 years... and she loved him very much they are still very good friends so I dont know where you get that slighted comment from.

Second... Janet has always had her priorities straight I can see that you are clearly not a fan so maybe you shouldnt comment about her like you know anything about her..

I dont know where all this distain and hatred for Janet comes from with many Michael fans but its rediculous.. she has NEVER and WILL NEVER do anything to profit off her Mike... she has never had to and never will have to plus its just not her character.. she is an ICON and one of the greatest female performers ever!!

So this mag is out now? The one I saw did not have Janet on the cover & it was the September issue. Is Janet on the October issue?

I subscribe to this magazine and I just read it.. It was a beautiful interview. My heart really goes out to her.

The part about the three stooges was so cute, sounds so much like me. I just love those old comedy films. We have so much in common :wub:

That was a really good interview..she told us about the friendship she had with Michael, their love, his love..their childhood together..none of that tabloid stuff that some people would probably want her to talk about.
I really don't think she would ever try to profit from him..and why would she anyways..she's got enough I'm sure. And she is just a very, very sweet and kind person..with a pure heart, just like her brother

Just found this on youtube. It's Good Morning America doing a little segment on Janet Jackson's HB Cover and the first time talking about Michael since he passed.

Bad news is that freakin' evil Diane Sawyer is the one introducing the segment. She doesn't say anything bad about Michael, but had the audacity to say 'Aww, look how cute they look' when a pic of Michael and Janet as kids is on screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq1BVoKcnfc

Good news UK folks: the magazine is now on sale here! I found it over the weekend, finally!

She is so beautiful,both in and out. Just seeing her and hearing her words...it's soothing you know? I can actually hear and see Michael, they are just ... so similar... I am happy that we at least still have his family... (not counting all the members here of course)

Folks,

I wonder how much play this interview will get? Well, folks if you guys are interested in a book on Michael Jackson that takes him seriously as an artist, please check out the book, "KEEP MOVING: The Michael Jackson Chronicles". It's a collection of essays by critic Armond White and the essays were written over the course of 25 years.

For more information on the book, simply google the title OR check out the blog:

http://www.resistanceworks.blogspot.com

Back